Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tales of the Werewolf: Wolves Win

Comments

• wasnt it michelle?
  • the fuck have i been reading
  • Lol @ Michelle
  • Lol Michelle ! I died early last game so meh
  • Can we get a distinction between day and night in the thread title?
  • It was a long night one that was fraught with peril. Oh who are we kidding most of everyone in the town was drunk and passed out. But it was a fun night.

On his way home dogtown stumbling along heard a sound behind him as he turned he saw the sight of his killer one of the town vigilantes. "You...but I thought we were friends" Dogtown said "Fuck no i don't like wolves" and with a loud bang dogtown dropped over dead.

Flazer on his own way home heard a strange growling behind him, as he turned he saw his own death reflected in the eyes of the werewolves. But it was not to be so the brave mayor grabbed Flazer and pulled him into a building and barricaded the door saving him.

Everyone woke up and found the body of the villager dogtown, everyone was quite sad but decided to split up his stuff. Dharma grabbed some of dogtowns food and ate it on the spot, with a cry he fell over foaming at the mouth poisoned.

tldr : Dharma the villager and Dogtown the villager died
  • Day two starts
  • Proof dogtown was trolling right there lol

Rip in peace dogtown
  • edited April 2014
    Nice save Narshe! I'd say you deserve a second term for that.

Narshe for mayor

Will review lynch vote at a later time.
  • Ps hwat how did dharma die lol
  • Narshe mayor

• I would say the witch got him.
  • Ah good troll witch

Safe to say flazer and narshe are probably good, we should follow their vote trains more closely than others

Narshe perma mayor and flazer perma protected probably a smart idea
  • I have a question, do the wolfs turn everyone they kill into a wolf or do they only get to secretly turn one person per game and kill everyone else afterwards
  • Only one turn per game
  • Oh I Died :(
  • I would say flaz is not a wolfy and Narshe is prob legit too.

narshe for mayoral
  • edited April 2014
    Mages for mayor

Lynch with held for now
  • Why mages instead arson?
  • Mages for mayor

Lynch with held for now
    X2
  • edited April 2014
    Rohan voting poorly for some reason also

Voted to kill villager dogtown with dole, voting for unproven mayor who told us to watch out for villager dharma

???
  • As soon as we proclaim somebody good they will get converted FYI.

I still go with dole for mayor for now. Waiting for developments now, because my crazy has wore off overnight.
  • As soon as we proclaim somebody good they will get converted FYI.

I still go with dole for mayor for now. Waiting for developments now, because my crazy has wore off overnight.
    Can you block a conversion?

And it hasn't already happened? Will there be any notification or someone will just be a ww the next night?
  • They can either convert someone at night and use it up or kill someone. We should have an idea when they do it.
  • edited April 2014
    Why mages instead arson?
    Because I'm a non-comformist

Also where is our inventions!

• edited April 2014
    Flazer for Mayor

I have more confidence in him being good over any other person.
  • We can still trust narshe and flazer i think cos i dont think anyone got converted yet
    Because I'm a non-comformist

Also where is our inventions!

X2 :)