Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tales of the Werewolf: Wolves Win

Comments

• oon as i get home mi will update
  • Whack whack whack, the only sound in the village all night. It rang through the night, in the morning it could still be heard. In the morning meadows was found knocked out a club in her hand....apparently she knocked herself out somehow. The inventor snuck by and shook his head as he dropped his package off, the apprentice inventor hot on his tail dropping off his own package.

The village echo'd with laughter, but the laughter was cut short with a very womanly scream from cory who had just stumbled on the bodies of Mystic and dirty. Mystic had huge bite marks on his neck and dirty...was foaming at the mouth. These brave villagers had been slain for what?

tldr: meadows knocked herself out with a club, dirty the villager and mystic the villager died. Vigilantes killed nobody
  • edited April 2014
    Meadows.. knocked herself out. Lol.

Almost as funny as Zeal's invention given to Osiris with the gun that shot his own face off and handed the bad guys the victory.
  • edited April 2014
    Hmm looks like meadows is probably good

Mystic killed by ww dirty by witch
  • im an big dum werewolfs. i bonk self on head.
  • Well it seems we have soemwhat smarter vigilantes this time that just dont go killing anyone which is a saving grace atm... We really need to nail atleast one of these wolves.
    Also how do we figure out what the packages do and such?
  • I screamed like a woman. Since it appears wolves killed again, narshe for mayor.

Is anyone potentially getting mod killed today?
  • Narshe for mayor
  • Narshe for mayor
    I'll vote on my Lynch later if need be.
  • Narshe for mayoral
    Well it seems we have soemwhat smarter vigilantes this time that just dont go killing anyone which is a saving grace atm... We really need to nail atleast one of these wolves.
    Also how do we figure out what the packages do and such?
    When I was an inventor a few games back, you wouldn't know what I invented. Only the guy I gave the invention to would know, he'd use it and then you'd read about it the next day.
  • Narshe for mayor

I kind of feel like we need to lynch someone though...
  • I got killed already?
    :(

I didn't even do anything lol
  • The witch is clearly trying to match names to villagers, once the witch gets a role wrong s/he will alert the wolves to kill that person next night. Pretty good strategy.

*Paints target on back*
  • Okay, I'll say Narshe for Mayor this time as well. But I'd ask the Seer to spy on him and make sure that he isn't taking us for a ride if they haven't already done so.

Vallhalla for lynch only because I have to vote and he seems to be inactive. Feel free to tie up the votes if you want.
  • Ty, not a single one of you fuckers seems to be suspicious. The witch and wolves are doing a good enough job at killing us. I would rather avoid lynching a key role like the inventor.
  • Veritaserum!
  • Could the inventor make something that would make a player have to tell the truth about their role if directly confronted about it in the forums? A truth syrum? Or is that too OP?
    Is there someone you don't believe?
  • Not everyone is talking :(
  • Could the inventor make something that would make a player have to tell the truth about their role if directly confronted about it in the forums? A truth syrum? Or is that too OP?
    Is there someone you don't believe?
    EVERYONE! Until proven otherwise.
  • TMONSTA JUST STATED HE WAS GUILTY!

the only way to prove his innocence is by death. :P
  • Yeah I pretty much only believe flazer and narshe for now.

I haven't escalates any of my suspicions as of yet.
  • Narshe for mayor!
  • Hear, hear! Everyone is suspicious I just go with the most suspicious. Right now that would be Vallhalla however, I voted yesterday and the day before so I'm safe from having to vote today. :p
  • We might as well pressure someone into revealing?
  • Darubian
    Dharma - Dead Villager
    Dogtown - Dead Villager
    Arson
    Skydragon
    Darius
    Cory
    Narshe - Good Mayor
    Vallhalla
    Loafery
    Rohan
    Joker
    Phantom
    Dirty - Dead Villager
    Mages
    Tyrsis
    Meadows
    TMonsta
    Mysticassassin - Dead Villager
    Flazer - Good Something
    Zeal

7 Good guy roles.

If all 7 good roles revealed, we have 8 people that will all claim villager. Doctor and Mayor will protect the two vigilantes while they indiscriminately take out everyone on that list. We also lynch one of them per day and Leeroy will be the wild card to take someone out on the list when he feels like it. If we do it right we win, but I highly doubt you guys can coordinate the effectively.
  • Too few bad guys still ATM so any random shot in the darks will probably screw us

I might make a list of people when I get home

Who usually talks but is being too silent this game?
  • Me, I'm so silent.
  • edited April 2014
    Its phantom, werewolf!

lynch phantom
    Tyrsis mayor
  • Silence is magic
  • Well, done with logical analysis for the rest of the game!

HERP DERP YEEEEEEEEEHEHEEHEHEHE