Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tales of the Werewolf: Wolves Win

Comments

• Tyrone, last night there was an attempt to kill/convert flazer, but there should be a mod note that the werewolves were active at night, but not with a kill.
  • Narshe for mayor! My blind stab for Narshe for mayor payed off the first night!
  • Mayor narshe no lynch
  • We can trust narshe once more, chances are good he would have been converted tonight if we perma mayord him though so we will need a new mayor tomorrow.
  • We can trust narshe once more, chances are good he would have been converted tonight if we perma mayord him though so we will need a new mayor tomorrow.
    Not if dr cockblock steps up his game

Narshe protect flazer
    Dr protect narshe
    Wolfs mad

• Narshe for mayor

I don't know who to lynch so nobody...
  • Yea pretty much what Darius said, if im mayor again I shall protect Flazer, so I hope someone can protect me! :D I just went with the odds of someone having it out for Flazer obviously, so if we figure out who usually wants Flazer lynched etc, might have a good idea who a WW might be!
  • Narshe for Mayor, Lynch withheld atm
  • Was the poisoned Dharma a vigi or witch match? I didn't really get that.
  • lynch inactive inventor and inactive inventor apprentice if they didn't do anything last night
  • there's gonna be a lot of dead people today if u all abstain from lynching again.

Mayor: Flazer
    Lynch: Mages
  • Why mages?
  • There were inventions delivered in tight wound packages
  • How do we figure out what the inventions do? lolol And Cory you lookin kinda suspicious this time being the first one to lynch flaze and such....
  • Narshe mayor
    lynch Cory

Narshe seems like the smart pick today
    Cory for being Cory
  • lynch dirty

Reason: werewolf or werewolf sympathizer!
  • Damdred, will I die if I vote to lynch no one again?
  • edited April 2014
    Yea I was wondering the same...

Or wait, I tied the votes lastnight so I think im good.
  • dirty for lunch he seems like a terroristwolf
  • Well I'm just going to lynch meadows for killing me last game.

No real basis at all. I'm just trying to not die from not lynching.
  • If you voted lynch which basically everyone did your safe from punishment
  • If you voted lynch which basically everyone did your safe from punishment
    So this includes voting to withhold a lynch?
  • Fraid not
  • damdred must be reading a different thread
  • Why mages?
    he talked way too much day 1 and everything he said kinda makes me suspicious of him. so that's where my vote is coming from.
    lynch dirty

Reason: werewolf or werewolf sympathizer!
    if i was a ww i wouldnt have told everyone they should vote to lynch today or most likely they will be killed today. i would've waited and enjoyed watching u all die!

• and there's another suspicious mages talk. lynch himself? a ww wouldnt do that right? so he's gotta be good right? kill the noob
  • narshe for maya'. he done good.
  • I think mages is shady, but dirty is easily full of shit too

Meadows too quiet ATM too

Lynch dirty, he wasn't a personal suspect of mine until recently but mages seems to have some weird fringe support from people for no reason

Why would not blind lynching cause us to all die? Some retard vigil killed dogtown last night so we're a bit behind already from blind shots
  • Lynch Tyrsis - it is a save myself vote ty, nothing more.
  • Lynch Tyrsis - it is a save myself vote ty, nothing more.
    Killing you tonight.