Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tales of the Werewolf: Wolves Win

edited April 2014 in General
Roles:

Bad Roles:
Werewolves: Two wolves (can change one person to a wolf)
Witch: Can match kill but does not know who the wolves are. (if failed cannot use powers for 3 nights)

Good Roles:
Inventor: Makes helpful inventions for the town
Inventors assistant: Is an apprentice to the inventor, due to it being a web based apprenticeship they have no clue who each other really are Sadly the assistants inventions can go horribly wrong and only work half the time, the other half can end up horribly wrong mangling the user.
Seer- Can view one person per night
Vigilante- There are two vigilantes,if they chose they can kill
one person per night. Do not know who each other are
Doctor- Protects one person per night
Leroy- Shouts out his name and runs at one person killing them
this has to be done during the day and ends the day.

Victory Conditions:
Bad: The werewolves (and witch) outnumber the townspeople
Good: All bad roles are eliminated

Player list:
Darubian
Dharma
Dogtown
Arson
Skydragon
Darius
Cory
Narshe
Vallhalla
Loafery
Rohan
Joker
Phantom
Dirty
Mages
Tyrsis
Meadows
TMonsta
Mysticassassin
Flazer
Zeal

Days and nights will last 12-14 hours depending on how my schedule is going. We will start in daytime, Mayor can be voted they will decide who to kill during a tie vote. They can also protect one person per night. If anyone has any questions post i'll send out roles now.

Comments

• All Roles have been handed out the game has begun, I will end voting around 23:00-00:00 sk time.

The village had long been a small one with narry a crime. Well almost any, there was always the wild accusations of those who stole each other identities or had more than one house to call there own.

All of the town crazies had left for the most part leaving a peace in their wake. Until that fateful morning when the Jester was found. He was hanging from a post his eyes open and his insides made his outsides his entrails falling onto the ground.

Zeal and dole found him, both laughed a bit thinking it was a joke but no the killer was amongst them so being the good citizens they were they called a town meeting to find the killer.

Vote for mayor and lynch (you must vote every other day)
  • Narshe for Mayor and Tyrsis for lynch
  • edited April 2014
    Mod: all the town crazies had left for the most part

Me: most part indeed! I'm crazy as shit!

Cory for mayor! (Edit - changed below)

flazer for lynch! (Edit - changed below)
  • edited April 2014
    Let's get this party started.

SkyDragon for Mayor

Darius for lynch
  • edited April 2014
    loafery mayor

Edit no lynch
  • edited April 2014
    Phantom Mayor
    A Werewolf for the Lynch
  • We are all insane day 1!!
  • I am on the penalty killing unit. Waiting on verdict from mod on possibility of no lynch.
  • edited April 2014
    (a lynch does NOT necessarily have to happen however you must vote for lynch and mayor every other day)
  • Well, I guess we could tie lynches at 1...but I'm sure somebody will vote to kill somebody given the chance.
  • Only thing I know for certain this game to this point, however early is that I know my role and no one elses

so from this starting point it only appears Im safe and no one else is, when someone wants my trust based from previous games means nothing, especially since it is still based on the probability that you can still be bad, so why should I trust someone who is going all out on trying to be good?

Ill be voting myself for mayor

no idea on lynch, only person who appears stupid is dharma, everyone else's votes seems normal
  • I like the way you think Dole, that was totally random but

Narshe for Mayor witholding lynch atm
  • in the story damdred said it did say zeal and dole found the bodies and among them was the killer, could it imply one of them was a werewolf? but it was followed up with good citizens, if that has any indication at all
  • in the story damdred said it did say zeal and dole found the bodies and among them was the killer, could it imply one of them was a werewolf? but it was followed up with good citizens, if that has any indication at all
    Would be dumb to reveal a ww in this way, I think you're reading into the story too much.

Cory mayor
    Abstain lynch
  • Given Flazer's track record, I'll be cautious of Dharma, and encourage the rest of us to be also.
    Track record is meaningless, everyone has an equal chance of being bad on the first day. Picking sides with no apparent info except from presently meaningless past games is either foolish or suspicious.
  • First day can go anyway and everyone can be anything. reset button on past interactions.

That said, insanity ensue!!!
  • edited April 2014
    Or if dharma dies tonight we know that flazer is good because people are trying to frame him. Several angles that can be looked at.
  • I could actually be your twin brother werewolf, or I could be a hidden role thief! Who knows! Insanity!!!!
  • edited April 2014
    I change both of my votes!

Dole for mayor
    Dole for lynch

Why? Insanity. That's why. Also, flazer is cute to have around. Mostly insanity though.
  • what?

im just saying dharma is stupid because he was the first to do a 2nd vote on someone, no need to bandwagon on something I just wanted to point out

and obviously at this point if you say so and so is bad and kill them and they do turn out bad, chances are you are most likely good, it would be super meta as a witch to try and pull that off though, as seeing they do not know who the werewolves are

and what I said before about mages is exactly what he is trying to follow up on, but using the tactic on me
  • Be more insane. Throwing poop and jumping on people is more of a day one sorta thing.
  • So then you insinuate that his pointing attention to Dharma is indicative of the fact that he is good. If he wanted Dharma killed he'd have done it himself tonight. That being the case, should Dharma die we have reasonable suspicion that Flazer could be investigated.

That or he's just conveniently set himself up as the fall guy.
    I was talking about you jumping to help flazer based on previous exp. I'm on a phone at work so I may be misreading things, but blind lynching people the first night with the current good to evil ratio is just bonkers or did we not learn anything from last game
  • did you want a response to try and figure out something from that?
  • I dont care what you think, I still cant say if you are good or bad
  • Flazer for mayor
    Lynch Meadows
  • I've tried the no lynch on day one thing before, Mages. Pretty sure I was killed.
  • I ve tried no lynch crap before too then ixta kindly explained to me that it wasnt a good idea but then again...she was a baddie at the time

and are we going to have blind kills at the start like last time? Cos u know we have a seer and 2 doctors which means we can stake it out until the seer has enough ppl on the list
  • Narshe for mayor
  • Omg all the insanity! ^_^ Gunna be first time Mayor for me oh the pressure, ima crack I know it! :( All these people just lynching just becuz fcking crazy, its the reason we lost against the Walkers last time!
  • Holy voting bananza... you bitches are crazy.

narshe for mayor, no lynch todays