Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tales of the Werewolf: Wolves Win

Comments

• pretty sure town has a better chance with a seer and 2 doctors although having a WW where they can turn townies is always a disadvantage to the town. Unless the town can kill 2 WWs in 1 day, which is almost impossible, town has no chance of winning.

But if you don't use your kills you run the risk of being turned before you ever get to use your role.
  • Vote for no lynch
  • Flaz for mayor, no lynch.
  • Today sure has been exciting :D
    Dole started it, I threw gasoline on it.
  • Somebody called me a power player ITT.
  • narshe for mayor
  • Changing my lynch vote to abstain (Might as well give it another try and see if we can avoid a Day 1 lynch I guess)

Seer, spy me tonight if you want. I have nothing to hide.
  • (Ill end a little early tonight to get us obn a dec rotation 5 hours)
  • Jesus, OK.

No lynch and narshe for mayor
  • everyone else is removing lynch votes, but i'm basically going to have to say

lynch dirty

simply because he's apparently mad that I killed him last game and doing carry over grudges? I'll remove it if he does since everyone else is removing votes, but I'm not really in a huge desire to get day one lynched for no apparent reason.
  • Mages for Mayor

He makes a valid point. No lynch day 1
  • Lol Meadows, yea you killing Dirty last game got me killed aswell, but new game, clean slate :p
  • Lol Meadows, yea you killing Dirty last game got me killed aswell, but new game, clean slate :p
    Yeah, sadly some people don't play the rules and just sign up for revenge rather than to play the game itself.
  • also mages for mayor, because in mages we trust. well, at least in mages I trust.
  • edited April 2014
    simply because he's apparently mad that I killed him last game and doing carry over grudges?
    I COULD NEVER GET MAD AT YOU FOR KILLING ZOMBHERSHEL! CMSZ
  • All these vote changes so much insanity, what is going on in the world today!
  • everyone else is removing lynch votes, but i'm basically going to have to say

lynch dirty

simply because he's apparently mad that I killed him last game and doing carry over grudges? I'll remove it if he does since everyone else is removing votes, but I'm not really in a huge desire to get day one lynched for no apparent reason.
    dirty hasnt voted?
  • Since Dogtown asked Dariuz who to kill in the activity tab... Lynch Dogtown
  • Lynch dogtown

Lol
  • mayor the joker

I never get to be mayor :(

Abstain lynching
  • to be fair dogtown is an obvious troll

I present Exhibit A:

Willing to bet money hes a villager just fukin with you guys, but I guess if you lynch him itll abstain me haha
  • Obvious troll yes, lynch him and find out if he's just lolling it up or if he messaged you in the wrong space. Definitely worth a day one lynch.
  • Obvious troll I r just innocent villager. No lynchy dogtown.
  • It'll be more obvious after you are lynched whether you are innocent or not.
  • If you wanna kill a villager, sounds like tmonsta is a wolf.

lynch tmonsta
  • Go ahead kill me, nobody will whine. But you definitely should die first.
  • If you wanna kill a villager, sounds like tmonsta is a wolf.

lynch tmonsta
    I agree, youre a little too lynch happy for poor dogtroll

lynch tmonsta
  • And the wolves stick together!
  • And the wolves stick together!
    Watch out guys, sherlock is on the trail!