Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

xLTx Cheating is our LifeStyle xMGx

Comments

• When did I say it's okay? I said it didn't matter who he was, it mattered that his KD was top O. That's why he got smashed.
  • You missed the part where the probe guy is talking Chinese to me. You think something so random because I'm a threat would know such a thing? I'm not exactly known to many.

• Its a players decision, I wouldnt have hit him but lots of people said they did. Lots also said because he still hit top land he hit. ANd i know and have played with barricade hes a good player. Unfortunate that this happened but its of the game unfortunately. Lots of us have been multied etc. NOt making it okay. The fact is AMog did nothing wrong by the rules.

As for the chinese thing, I have no idea who that was barricade, I doubt it was jones or anyone of that sort. I dont know who else knows of you in SK but I hope to see you back
  • Made an account to speak. Didn't even ask for this thread.

I was only sour at the use of an obvious probe farm, which amog took advantage of, not against the rules, maybe considered dirty by some.

Swagetti however went under the radar, the probing started happening when it was revealed my indentity. I don't really think I have that many enemies and havn;t played sk in 7 rounds, which is why I rashly blamed Jonesy. I had talked about hitting and possilbly swagetti in chat, and then they log on within 5mins of me getting my wls. Yes I was tracked, but it doesn't look good and the probe farm was mocking me.

The cheating is the problem, not being grabbed. I came into this as a DW and expecting to play minimum of two weeks, the fate of my account was not important. I have a good mentality not to care. Regardless I guess I should not reveal myself because it results in others playing unfair and open my mouth less about my intentions.

Enjoy your round.
    It is not because you revealed yourself mate. It is because you had a decent amount of goons, simple as that.

Dont ever talk about who you are going to hit, dont ever mention your O (even though you will still get soked for it)

If you mass O expect arsons and sabos, it is the way of SK. I dont think I have ever gone around without tactics like this being used, you just have to expect it and work around it.

As for amog, you do what you can to get rid of the early round O DWs. I would have hit too, most people would.
    you must socialize to survive.
    Most accurate thing you've said.
    Pity it was mixed in with the rest of that paragraph haha

Dank builds us up like some sort of SK illuminati when we havent even played for like a year or so.

• Lets just end this silly talk now; Darius your shit. Really really shit though
  • You missed the part where the probe guy is talking Chinese to me. You think something so random because I'm a threat would know such a thing? I'm not exactly known to many.

That rules out Jones, he can just about speak english :))
  • He was both top offense and defense at the time Qwj, hardly glass cannon or underdefended.
    He was miles away from being Top defense :/
  • edited January 2014
    I like how Qwj insinuates that I said he was involved. I guess I will throw my hat in that ring along with Lynog since they absolutely hate anyone outside their clique outgrowing them. They simply can not accept it so yeah I'll say they are involved. You guys here doing propaganda work right? This topic is now about what a shit builder he was in... first place.
  • I like how Qwj insinuates that I said he was involved. I guess I will throw my hat in that ring along with Lynog since they absolutely hate anyone outside their clique outgrowing them. They simply can not accept it so yeah I'll say they are involved. You guys here doing propaganda work right? This topic is now about what a shit builder he was in... first place.
    Barricade? Never was first that I saw... wasnt even top O or top D.
  • I'm trying really, really hard to imagine a Liverpool accent speaking Chinese...
  • I'm trying really, really hard to imagine a Liverpool accent speaking Chinese...
    Scouser accent Sci, get it right mate
    Now I'm trying. It just comes across as racist gibberish in my head.
  • edited January 2014
    He had enough O to break 75% of top 10 and even 100% if he sent his tanks out, but his D wasn't op at all, he had 8K LTs and a lil less than 1k tanks, some Kds allready had 14-15k LTs at that time.

I am truly the master of fiction writing, so good I believe it myself lmao
  • I like how Qwj insinuates that I said he was involved. I guess I will throw my hat in that ring along with Lynog since they absolutely hate anyone outside their clique outgrowing them. They simply can not accept it so yeah I'll say they are involved. You guys here doing propaganda work right? This topic is now about what a shit builder he was in... first place.
    He was rank 2 NW behind flazers 150k pop and was incredibly skinny. He was also 90% low NW units and had enough O to break 75% of the top 10. The closest #goons on a big dw I saw at that time was 6k, with Amog ATing at 7k

You guys are truly the masters of fiction writing, so good you believe it yourselves lmao
    hw do you know ? i thought you quit in newbiemode?
  • lets not talk about other peoples fiction writing Darius, need i remind you that you spend one summer pretending to earn 30k on World of Warcraft whilst looking down on 12million people
  • If he was incredibly skinny then he wasnt doing very well. Land is everything at this stage.
    I like how Qwj insinuates that I said he was involved. I guess I will throw my hat in that ring along with Lynog since they absolutely hate anyone outside their clique outgrowing them. They simply can not accept it so yeah I'll say they are involved. You guys here doing propaganda work right? This topic is now about what a shit builder he was in... first place.
    Where did I say that?

I was talking about how you act like we control everything even when we dont play.

Now I'm trying. It just comes across as racist gibberish in my head.
    I wonder if Pyro ever learned how to speak Scouse while he lived in the UK.
    I'm trying really, really hard to imagine a Liverpool accent speaking Chinese...
    Scouser accent Sci, get it right mate
    I guess I meant an accent from Liverpool... which is undoubtedly Scouse.

• I'm friends with Barricade and we have this cool invention called skype

faaaaaag
  • Explains why you are absolutely jizzing over his kingdom.
  • 10$ says darius isnt wearing clothes while they skype
    He was rank 2 NW behind flazers 150k pop and was incredibly skinny. He was also 90% low NW units and had enough O to break 75% of the top 10. The closest #goons on a big dw I saw at that time was 6k, with Amog ATing at 7k

You guys are truly the masters of fiction writing, so good you believe it yourselves lmao
    hw do you know ? i thought you quit in newbiemode?
    I'm friends with Barricade and we have this cool invention called skype
    ok add me on skype, ill tell you i have top O and top D and because its on skype it means it has to be true.
  • 10$ says darius isnt wearing clothes while they skype
    Easy $10 I'm always naked
    More aerodynamic?
  • Look at the SoK, it was borderline 10k lts and 1k tanks. At that stage it was a good defence, better than all these top landers I was hitting, obviously always suspect to a DW. I had to be made powerless for it to happen. It was a well balanced kd, I wasn't underdended at all. I could hit 250 land for like 6k goons, but I choose Swag for 280 for 9k goons and I seriously overkilled not to fail because I was expect more suicides on power after hitting inactive.

2nd in nw and yes my land was balls, way far behind, my research fkd aswell. Just mil and money maxed and fusion completing in the next hours. I never played this round to last a long time. I said one week out of newbie, two at most.
  • These 2 are as bad as each other barricades kd peaked around rank 6-7. It has never been top 5, most definatly not top 2.

Why lie
  • Because I was rank 2 when I hit Swag, and yeah before that I was borderline 6/7. Maybe you blinked.
  • So you went from 6/7 to 2nd in a couple of hours, Then back to around 10th without anyone seeing it?

Even thought the gap between said places was around 30k nw nefore you hit swag. Seems legit.

Cool story.
  • These 2 are as bad as each other barricades kd peaked around rank 6-7. It has never been top 5, most definatly not top 2.

Why lie
    Jones isnt playing this round, they said

Rofl
    Neither are you so they said. You're just in here boasting about someone elses kingdom instead.

Why lie

Rofl
    I got to the end of newbie mode and quit, was too busy looking down on 12 million people :)

Why lie

Rofl
    I got to the end of newbie mode and quit, was too busy looking down on 12 million people :)
    dont forget you where naked lying next to your brother telling all the chicks you earned 30k in the summer playing sk.