Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

xLTx Cheating is our LifeStyle xMGx

edited January 2014 in Game Talk
Frank Hardy (1:19)

Posted on January 14, 16:31:45

not touched him. made 2 attacks all game haha. farm/multi of someone at the top afraid.

January 14, 16:21:08 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
Origin: The Forgotton One (2:15)
Mission: Spy on Military
Probes Sent: 14,973 (Lost: 210)
January 14, 16:22:24 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 12 Nuclear Power Plants and 0 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
January 14, 16:22:26 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 11 Nuclear Power Plants and 0 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
January 14, 16:22:28 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 11 Nuclear Power Plants and 0 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
January 14, 16:22:30 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 10 Nuclear Power Plants and 0 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
January 14, 16:22:31 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 10 Nuclear Power Plants and 0 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
January 14, 16:22:33 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 9 Nuclear Power Plants and 0 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
January 14, 16:22:35 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 9 Nuclear Power Plants and 0 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
January 14, 16:22:36 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 8 Nuclear Power Plants and 0 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
January 14, 16:22:38 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 8 Nuclear Power Plants and 0 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.

Posted on January 14, 20:07:06
January 14, 20:04:21 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
Origin: The Forgotton One (2:15)
Mission: Spy on Kingdom
Probes Sent: 14,000 (Lost: 98)
January 14, 20:04:29 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 9 Nuclear Power Plants and 0 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
January 14, 20:04:35 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 8 Nuclear Power Plants and 0 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
January 14, 20:04:51 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 16,589 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack

Posted on January 14, 18:34:33
I'm more concerned about someone cheating and it;s likely Jonesy. I stated who I am to some people, even the fact I'm in China. He said to me in Chinese, I don't understand. When I had sent him a message. xltx don't play here.

January 14, 22:02:18 Our kingdom Frank Hardy (1:19) bravely defended against AMOG xMGx (1:12) and lost 223 planets.

Comments

• Same old stuff. Bad players using multies cause they can't win fair.
  • edited January 2014
    Our AL Nimrook is rather complacent to everything. I think he is one of those war rawr guys, but only if it's with his buddy and they shake cocks first. I doubt anything will be done. AMOG knows everyone in his alliance is dinner.
  • I'm guessing he blames Jones cause of what happened to him on GoC haha apparently Jones and Flazer probed the fuck out of him on Holo's game.
  • edited January 2014
    Regardless using multies and crap to get ahead is just dumb..shame on u amog

And don't try to deny it. #2 kd isn't gonna go powerless on purpose. And everyone can read his prefs and know he's being multied. And then suddenly there u are with enough goons to break a powerless top DW.
  • Ily Dank

I'm blaming Nimrook for everything this round. :ar!
  • Yeah. I've got no way to prove it obviously, but those sabos weren't me. I did however suicide a few of my own probes and grab the biggest threat in the game. My hit was based purely on his goons.
  • Also, I wasn't about to avoid attacking him because his profile says he got sabo'd. If he wanted protection to recover from some a**hole multi probing him then he would have put a message up saying "protected" and dealt with the multis rather than hitting the #1 land.
  • Oh but he is protected he is in our alliance deuche bag. :bz
  • I say lies. Sorry Amog, I dont like danks whining either but if it walks like a duck...
  • We think the #1 land is using the prober because every time the prober logs in to sabo barricade swag logs in with a min or 2. A few of us been tracking this.
  • You mean flaz?
  • BTW is everyone watching the monster hiding at the end of galaxy 2 on s1?

Sneaky bastard
  • No not flazer. Swagatti or whatever
  • *shrug* like I've said, I've got no way of proving it wasn't me except that I've never actually had any multis before, nor has there even been any accusations before this of having more than 1 account. But eh, if you want to KT me for this, gather some proof it was me and take that to our AL and start official conversations about getting it approved.
  • I think AMOG was just responding to a threat... Barricade made a pretty good KD and with his WLs out, why not hit him?

I do think Swag is guilty, just looks obvious to me.
  • edited January 2014
    So you're saying it's just a coincidence that he gets sabos by a guy mumbling about xLTx then you show up and hit him flying xLTx xMGx all big and bold in your own preferences? Cmon now... fess up that you are part of a conspiracy against our alliance member. Whoever Swag is was probably in on it too. He's probably waiting to hit later.
  • No not flazer. Swagatti or whatever
    Ohhh wrong swag

swagette or whatever should die. And give all his bases are to belong to me
  • Interesting...
  • I bet everyone in his premi groups was going to hit which is why I posted it up.
  • I "knew how much power to kill" from the probing at 21:20:00 which could be seen in our alliance chat. As it was an hour beforehand I suicided too many probes...

January 14, 22:01:32Frank Hardy (1:19)Suicide Attack1,7001,700Your probes attack their energy reserves by self detonating. The total damage done was 9,628 energy.

If what you're stupidly trying to frame me for now is probe farming I can get you screenshots of the original and real player getting them for the chat
  • Obviously I'm out of the loop, I want some planets too!!
  • If what you're stupidly trying to frame me for now is probe farming I can get you screenshots of the original and real player getting them for the chat
    go on then

it seems a pretty simple thing to do to clear your name
  • I don't see someone like Amog pulling something like a probe farm. That kingdom was a pretty big threat and tracked so it probably wasn't smart to scream to the world that he's been saboed a lot.
  • edited January 2014
    gotta be naive to assume amog is entirely innocent. He might not have pulled the trigger, but somebody that he knows did, and told him he was going to do it.
  • Oh, AMOG knows who did it.
  • I don't see someone like Amog pulling something like a probe farm. That kingdom was a pretty big threat and tracked so it probably wasn't smart to scream to the world that he's been saboed a lot.
    if there is no cheating going on as amog says then the screenshots should be posted no problem as he has offered himself.

you can't say this whole situation doesn't deserve a closer look as the timing is very suspicious.
  • I'll ask for screenshots and give them to my AL to deal with officially
  • so aka you just bullshitted to try and get yourself out of being caught cheating?

what chat was this probe info posted in exactly because my friend tells me that nothing is in your alliance chat?
  • Not being naive. I'm just saying that at a certain point you track top offense kingdoms. You watch their every move so you know when to hit and when not to be open. If you are in the top 20 and you don't do this you won't be in the top 20 for long. And so if a kingdom under that close a watch all of the sudden tells the world "I'm probably powerless" you jump on that. It's like a suicider telling people in chat they are land d. You don't ask questions. You take action. I'm combining that knowledge with also knowing that Amog isn't a dirty player. At worst he got played hard by someone. News travels fast when someone is vulnerable.
  • Aim blast