Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

xLTx Cheating is our LifeStyle xMGx

Comments

• Hahahahahahahahahahaha
  • We all know only viva and meadows are the cheaters here, relax, its not a big deal girls just need an extra edge to play against guys at games.
    how do i even get brought up in this thread.

i wake up and start playing catchup on 4 pages. and here i am. i am amazing.
  • btw guys darius god strat involves farming out of noob then getting broken by some random FW kd that missed the first 48 hours of newbie mode
  • edited January 2014
    Never said amog was the one multing, merely that he knew the multi owner (or that he knew this guy was going to get multied rather) and that this was gonna go down. And I stand by that lol. was a good opportunity to hit somebody for good land, but a bit of a dick move
  • He was both top offense and defense at the time Qwj, hardly glass cannon or underdefended.

You have no idea what you're talking about, so pls stop posting in ignorance :)

Also, Barricade only planned to play for a week or so due to RL stuff, not run a strat to endgame :). If he was playing DW for endgame he'd have built completely different
    he knows exactly what hes talking about, this Barracades kd is nothing more than a decent DW. from what i can see above he doesnt even have fusions yet nor does he have LDs, he is a typical flash in the pan DW kingdom, slightly better the usual asshole DW kds but not much, that kd has zero longevity especially in a round with wls so far apart. If he only planned on playing for a week then it was a "decent" attempt at best, work out the full cost of all his mili then tell me hes done good. He was also looking like a Kenyan he was that skinny. ANYONE can make a kingdom like that with minimal effort, please stop glorifying such a bad kingdom.
    I agree DW takes 0 skill to play, but I know Barricade and I know hes a better player than anyone here that played SK exclusively.

If I had to pick a single person to have on my team based on skill alone and not personality etc, It'd be him. When I played my best on a balanced game, he was still able to keep up with or ahead of me, which nobody else can say.

You are nothing more than just above average, take your self proclaimed god strat and leave out the back exit mate. Bye
  • To be fair, he includes farming suiciders in his strat.
    ive never actually looked at or got into a convo about his strat, its simply a load of shit. I actually want him to prove me wrong and show me a monster kd this round, i will gladly eat my hat if he does
  • We all know only viva and meadows are the cheaters here, relax, its not a big deal girls just need an extra edge to play against guys at games.

no thread in pfs is a thread without you and multis being brought up

ive never actually looked at or got into a convo about his strat, its simply a load of shit. I actually want him to prove me wrong and show me a monster kd this round, i will gladly eat my hat if he does
    What kind of hat we talking?

TruZel posted that picture about...11 or 12 years ago. Still makes me laugh.
  • His special sized extra large one
  • Darius, Im one of the few people who actually thinks you can build a decent kd and you called everyone out a few rounds ago and this round a bunch of oldies came back and it is or was your chance to prove a good kd etc. You checked in before the round started so if you didnt play then unfortunately saying you are a god etc or cna beat all htese people who are playing is not exactly a great comment
  • He can make a good kd, but if he cant adapt to new round bonuses, he isnt even remotely close to being a good player. Just means he can math.
  • He can make a good kd, but if he cant adapt to new round bonuses, he isnt even remotely close to being a good player. Just means he can math.
    i dont doubt he can make a good KD, but until he makes a great KD then he means absolutely nothing to me nor anyone else.
  • I dunno like 15-20 old timers?
  • edited January 2014
    Darius, Im one of the few people who actually thinks you can build a decent kd and you called everyone out a few rounds ago and this round a bunch of oldies came back and it is or was your chance to prove a good kd etc. You checked in before the round started so if you didnt play then unfortunately saying you are a god etc or cna beat all htese people who are playing is not exactly a great comment
    Who came back? All I saw was Amog (idk who that is even) and if Lynog is talking that much shit on Barrs KD he must not have words to describe how shitty Amogs is
    there is a difference though Darius, nobody is in here glorifying Amogs kd, i wouldnt even comment on Barracades KD if it wernt for the fact everyone is talking like it was unstoppable. I have nothing against the guy, he could be the coolest guy on earth for all i know, i was just commenting on the build so many people are calling good when in truth its just decent. Not shite, decent.

TruZel posted that picture about...11 or 12 years ago. Still makes me laugh.
  • My kd this round is junk. I'm more than willing to admit that lol
  • edited January 2014
    My kd this round is junk. I'm more than willing to admit that lol
    Mine toooo

Simple. you and viva are the only 2 girls i know for sure play this game, have to blame the multis on them.

• He was both top offense and defense at the time Qwj, hardly glass cannon or underdefended.

Also, Barricade only planned to play for a week or so due to RL stuff, not run a strat to endgame :). If he was playing DW for endgame he'd have built completely different
    Im sorry which one of us has built #1 kingdoms on all servers of SK..... yeah, thought so.

Until you have a single one your opinion is dogshit.
  • KILL JONESL.

If he's not playing KILL AMOG!

Im sorry which one of us has built #1 kingdoms on all servers of SK..... yeah, thought so.

Plz post proofs of FB Server rank 1 kingdom.

Yeah, that's what I thought. No one plays that pile of shit.
  • Darius, Im one of the few people who actually thinks you can build a decent kd and you called everyone out a few rounds ago and this round a bunch of oldies came back and it is or was your chance to prove a good kd etc. You checked in before the round started so if you didnt play then unfortunately saying you are a god etc or cna beat all htese people who are playing is not exactly a great comment
    Who came back? All I saw was Amog (idk who that is even) and if Lynog is talking that much shit on Barrs KD he must not have words to describe how shitty Amogs is
    there is a difference though Darius, nobody is in here glorifying Amogs kd, i wouldnt even comment on Barracades KD if it wernt for the fact everyone is talking like it was unstoppable. I have nothing against the guy, he could be the coolest guy on earth for all i know, i was just commenting on the build so many people are calling good when in truth its just decent. Not shite, decent.
    It is basically a shitter version of guardias MT kingdoms with all LD def and TFs... except literally anyone can do the DW version with free goons.

Like I said when DW is reverted, a lot of loud mouth people will be back to their level.

Also people saying darius builds good kds. Until he does one on SK and not a clone with 12 players or a newbie simulator it means nothing

Remember modgys optimum newbie and newbie exit strat which used r/r etc...few days later we rolled him. After using the typical run of the mill newbie strat.

I wouldnt even mention any kingdoms on there, it would be like mentioning having a "top" kingdom on goc as they both have 12 players.

I wouldnt even mention any kingdoms on there, it would be like mentioning having a "top" kingdom on goc as they both have 12 players.
    Hah! Now I've proven you as a liar. Therefore your entire argument is false, right?.... right?

I shouldn't take debate lessons from the SKPF's.
  • fbsk was competitive at one point
  • it could have been the savior of sk :(

You inherited a bot farmed kingdom. Nobody gives a fuck about your rank 1 finish. In fact anyone finishing on top of this game is a dipshit.