Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

xLTx Cheating is our LifeStyle xMGx

Comments

• I'm not making excuses? I'm telling you I had no intrest in a top kd there
  • Just like I'm telling you, your shit at sk
  • Name a round son and ill give you a beating.

Also show me your rank 1 kds on wait...
  • on goc Mysty was stupidly over powered and so was shadow. Mysty even more so. I am not a top player and I could play mysty there as if I were one
  • Name a round son and ill give you a beating.

Also show me your rank 1 kds on wait...
    no worries jonesy...I have had that open invitation out there for 6months with him...he doesn't lift enough to go against me let alone against you ;)

• Sorry darius all I hear is wahhh wahh wahhhhh

Also I'm not English mate
  • Darius is a coulda woulda guy.

Contact me on aim an ill show you how to build bro

JonesL_LFC

• Once BCart changes SK to suit Darius he will play and DOMINATE Cobras and JonesL.. until then we will hear about all he can do on a simulator.. aka a vaccuum with no random fuks like Dank who will suicide on you just because theres a crack in his tin foil hat.
  • Literally a laughing stock, feel bad for him.
  • Guys, can't we all just be friends? Let's work together for the good of mankind!
  • Naked+Cheese+Lifting=Domination!

xNCLx 4LIFE BITCHES!!!
  • the fuck are they talking about another shitty ass game on an sk forum

talk shit about sk noobs

gotta hand it to the cart sk is like a weed it never dies unlike its several imitations
  • Bob Dole dominated rank 1 at Bean's 1min tick game. This makes him the best StarKingdoms player in the world.
  • edited January 2014
    Bob Dole dominated rank 1 at Bean's 1min tick game. This makes him the best StarKingdoms player in the world.
    This, this is true. I'd forgotten that. I loved that 1 min tick thing. I can't recall how many KDs I one man killed with probes and WLs in under an hour.
  • that sounds like an wesome game lol
  • Rounds that last like 12 hours. That would be sweet.
  • TL;DR

Anyone wanna summarize 8 pages? I wanna know what the fuss is about but I can't bear the thought of going through all these pages.
  • people accused amog of multying, mercer proved got his intel from him. Darius decided to make most of it about how awesome he is in goc
  • Thank you Damdred, much appreciated.
  • 1min tick game was awesome. It became unbalanced way too quick though. Spent way too much time just building and waiting for dole to go to the toilet or something haha

I must say though. Would be awesome if someone were running this game properly and started doing 1min tick rounds once every 2 months between rounds (on a Saturday for 12hrs)
  • inbetween the rounds would be cool
  • edited January 2014
    If I had my way I'd put nukes back as they were in the beginning. You would have a nuke, a fusion, and an energy you can launch seperatly for a nice damage percentage. I'd also remove sector states and throw round changes in the trash. I would just bring back the original formula. I can't believe you diss goc or anything else for saying it adapted for the player. This place adapted 100% for networth whores. It took away all ability for smaller kingdoms and alliances to punish these pompous mufukaz. Back in the day if you did this Foghorn leghorn shit about how great you are and calling people shit they would have rocked your world. These days we have to sit here listening to this shi. Oh boy this is fun bcart great job man ever wonder why all these guys playing are the same personality type and all about looking at themselves in a mirror and blowing kisses.
  • If I had my way I'd make every round have the mutant virus attacking.
  • Back then any kingom could inflict 1000-1500 land damage instantly. These arrogant mofoz were put in place and you didn't have to beg another alliance to help. You didn't have multiple alliances failing to KT some mega cheater because they out grew you. I don't expect anyone to agree because the majority here are just clones of each other variety is seriously lacking.
  • If I had my way I'd make every round have the mutant virus attacking.
    Now that was fun, no one was safe. I killed 100K units in one hit that round.
  • I missed it, but it sounds like it was an absolute blast.
  • Maybe the only time bcart did something interesting with the round bonus
  • It was a great bonus