Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

xLTx Cheating is our LifeStyle xMGx

Comments

• Oh and you lift brah, dont forget you lift
  • These 2 are as bad as each other barricades kd peaked around rank 6-7. It has never been top 5, most definatly not top 2.

Why lie
    Jones isnt playing this round, they said

Rofl
    Neither are you so they said. You're just in here boasting about someone elses kingdom instead.
    Not boasting about his KD, laughing at how shitty everyone else is

Especially Flazers, my god if the uni let me get away with that blatant ass farming I'd go into vacation mode a month into the round and still get r1
    no, you wouldnt.
  • Darius I heard you tried that kind of farming a few rounds back an got rolled by meados fw that hasn't even logged in for half of newbie?

Nice strat bro. GOD
  • Darius I heard you tried that kind of farming a few rounds back an got rolled by meados fw that hasn't even logged in for half of newbie?

Nice strat bro. GOD
    the "GOD" part of Darius strat is like the god of all religions, nobody has ever seen the cunt, you just have to take his word for it. You're a bit like a Catholic priest come to think of it Darius, they like being naked with young boys too.
  • i have a bigger penis than yours

no, i have a bigger vagina than yours...

get a room...tape it and sell it to your grandchildren
  • edited January 2014
    Seem to notice you always brag about things you've "done" on other games darius. Absoloutly nothing at all about what you've done on sk, might be relevant seeing as it's the sk pfs no?

I don't think you'll find a single person here that cares about what you done in wow or GC or in your case probably didn't do

Edit; theoretical strats or theoretical rank 1 kds don't count :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-))

Think everyone just wants you to shut up and finally do something for once haha

TruZel posted that picture about...11 or 12 years ago. Still makes me laugh.
  • We are a joke yet everyone laughs at you. Weird.
  • edited January 2014
    Hahahha darius is brilliant.

"Dominated my first round in 6 years"

You got rolled the fuck out by me and zealty multiple times and couldn't do a thing about it hahahaha.
  • Oh yeah okay more lies.

2wled with about half of my total offence though, must be sad to be you.

Anyway your boring me with your stories and downright lies now. So please just stop posting your lies so I don't have to come an correct you time and time again.

Enjoy looking down on 12 million users
  • Comparing SK to GoC is like comparing a Van Gogh to a Van Bob Dole... yeah they are both paintings but one is worth slightly more and many more people want to see it.

Its easy to dominate GoC when the admin tailors the game to you and theres about 25 people playing with 657,982 inactives every tick.

And don't fool yourself, I have dominated the first week out of newbie before... but the real platers actually passed me quite easily after that. Week 3 is where the real players shine and thats why you always find me 20th around that time.

I talk a lot of shit, but I have never made my SK skills better than they are because I havent accomplished shit.

Darius talks a lot of shit, brags about being so great at SK and has accomplished less than me.

Now will come the Darius post about how shit I am, Im a faggot, my life sucks, blah blah blah.. BLAH! Just face facts. Stop bragging and play.
  • We are a joke yet everyone laughs at you. Weird.
    Sure they do, until I actually play. :)
    We still laughed after you did nothing to back up your talk.
  • edited January 2014
    These 2 are as bad as each other barricades kd peaked around rank 6-7. It has never been top 5, most definatly not top 2.

Why lie
    Jones isnt playing this round, they said

Rofl

Lynog, Jones, and Qwj won't choose a kingdom until they have succesfully farmed a giant multi and gotten away with it. That's how they do every time. In the meantime they multi rape anyone they can't catch.
  • Comparing SK to GoC is like comparing a Van Gogh to a Van Bob Dole... yeah they are both paintings but one is worth slightly more and many more people want to see it.

Its easy to dominate GoC when the admin tailors the game to you and theres about 25 people playing with 657,982 inactives every tick.

And don't fool yourself, I have dominated the first week out of newbie before... but the real platers actually passed me quite easily after that. Week 3 is where the real players shine and thats why you always find me 20th around that time.

I talk a lot of shit, but I have never made my SK skills better than they are because I havent accomplished shit.

Darius talks a lot of shit, brags about being so great at SK and has accomplished less than me.

Now will come the Darius post about how shit I am, Im a faggot, my life sucks, blah blah blah.. BLAH! Just face facts. Stop bragging and play.
    I dont have to say any of that.

You landed in my sector in GoC, got farmed down by the entire universe because you're a shit builder, and eventually I intrasector farmed you because you were so shit and annoying I didnt want someone else to get fed free land.

Or did you forget that happened?

GG ez 2 dominate GoC HEH

I stopped playing GoC half-assed, all together when the admin started tweaking the game to suit people like you. I played 2 rounds. 1st round I ended 15ish.. second I stopped caring after reading the public forums and seeing Holo catering to certain people. And its funny... those people were the only ones consistantly in top 10. And if you had read my post I said its easy to dominate when the admin tailors the game to you. He obviously didnt make changes for me, like he did for... you.

Lrn2Comprehend Brah
  • Your all wrong. Darius is right. The end.

P.s I have never once made an anti turtle DW. So more lies.

I didn't need you powerless to grab, I hit you with 2 wls. Understand? Two. War. Leaders.
  • no matter what anyone says holo did tailor his game to certain people. They begged and made threads after thread to nerf probes, to nerf everything that didn't help them get rank 1 etc.

It was kinda sad and then everyone who could of ranked higher got multi'd every round. But supposidly there was no cheating....yea....half of the top 10 gets multi'd every round their.

Oh well Pie is a good war player hes not shit, hes a good guy to. Darius dominates otu of newb up to maybe week 2 or 3 and then gets killed or hit a lot on sk
  • You just keep spinning stuff darius, holo nerf'd probes twice. Once before you came once after you came.

And now we get to the root you claiming that goc was an even competitive ground with almost no cheating compared to sk. If that was the case why would such a state be necessary.

When I played goc the first 4 days of every round I would be arson'd down to 0 almost every day then suicide broke a few times. This was a normal occurence. Almost all of the top 10 farmed off of "suiciders" that were farms. Holo was generally ineffective with dealing with this stuff going missing days and days at a time.

But GOC will always be perfect in your eyes i'm afraid.
  • I want a van bob dole, where do I get one?
  • I want to be friends with all of you.
  • edited January 2014
    @ Darius

still waiting on you bro...

reminder you vs me...you pick the PT and the target milestone(1st to 100k, 1M, 2M, 10M, etc)

or don't you lift enough to run with me ;)
  • I dont remember barricade being miles ahead of everyone
  • edited January 2014
    You'd think the Archived scores would actually be able to settle this sort of dispute lol

Oh no wait that's right, Darius doesn't archive his kd's....
  • I remember me and him being 50k-100k nw difference and you pat and jones were 3-4-5
  • I always thought the best defense for arsons was more probes+shields... not cheaper buildings. But people complained. The top GoC players complained so it was nerfed for them because god forbid they change their style for the game, the game must change for them.
  • Barricade was mysti? In that case, Atmo and I were 1/2 on GoC... barricade was around, so were all the "super pro lt's". You know that just means mysti is OP right?
  • I want a van bob dole, where do I get one?

While not expensive they are very, very rare.
  • GoC was a joke really. Tailored to no skill players who ran 1 play style only. Super high SMS with very few probes to rob in actives and mass explore all round. Anyone who built a decent war kd could stop #1-5 all on his own just with arson sabo since most of them had like 10k probes on 10k land and it was ratio based.
  • edited January 2014
    Darius in that same threads it came to light that if u had equal or more probes then the enemy you would make them fail 80-90% of the time. Hansa had 100k probes against guys running 100k on 1/3 the land. It was probe ratio that mattered. You could either be a war kd and have good ratio or Nw whore and get shit on by a guy 1/3 your size
  • we did but the gap wasnt as big as you are thinking
  • edited January 2014
    Darius fails to comprehend mechanics again and thinks coz he beat me and flazer once he's the king. The fact that we were both shadow lands all probes on a game with 30 people, mostly active. Kinda gave the hint that we couldn't give a fuck about rank 1

Mysti was the only pt to play if you wanted to do good, barricade and a few others abused it well. By no means great though.

Like someone said they all changed the game to suit there play style. They can't adapt. As proven on sk