Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

xLTx Cheating is our LifeStyle xMGx

Comments

• my fondest memories of it was crash raging about yurek
    it caused him to lose 75% of his hair
  • edited January 2014
    Im not even going to explain why your post is wrong hahah

Dank showing his SK knowledge again

edit - also can you explain what bot farmed means... are you implying that I programmed a bot that automatically farms other kingdoms on my account?
  • This is the only game I know of where finishing first means you are a total fucking loser.
  • edited January 2014
    This is the only game I know of where finishing first means you are a total fucking loser.
    You are in no danger of being a loser then mate as you are utterly terrible

I consider spending over a decade on a text game and STILL being that bad even worse.
  • edited January 2014
    Yeah sorry not concerned with your attempting to challenge me to play this shit cheat infested game where lawyers argue with you about it. Good luck cashing in your rank 1 finish for a 12 oz coke bitch. Nobody gives a flying fuck.
  • what can i cash in for 12 oz of coke?
  • Yeh run along mate.
  • what can i cash in for 12 oz of coke?
    A rank one finish just give Lynog money to grow a kingdom for you like Qwj.
  • if i were to pay the amount 12 oz of coke for a kd id shoot myself as thats like $20,000 and a bunch of it would be going up my nose before they got it. Just saying. Now like $15 im down
  • we still do LT witch hunts on sk?
  • Apparently. BURN JONESL
  • Darius started round found out his strat wouldnt work and quit. Therefore everyone eho didn't quit or rely on one strat is better
  • darius is the best because he quits before newbiemode ends
  • its like the bedrock tf strat
  • I dont talk shit to you guys Qwj/Lynog so youll agree or think I'm better, I talk shit to you guys because I AM better.

Its really just that simple. Idk why you cant understand that concept and keep asking me to explain it over and over
    You're not.

• I dont talk shit to you guys Qwj/Lynog so youll agree or think I'm better, I talk shit to you guys because I AM better.

Its really just that simple. Idk why you cant understand that concept and keep asking me to explain it over and over
    You're not.

Prove I'm not
    Prove you are

You're not.

Prove I'm not
    You have never had a single good kingdom

Point proved.
  • Id say you missed your boat on challenging tops darius.
  • edited January 2014
    Then why r u even still here saying ur amazing when it's obvious u have never done shit. GTFO and go back to goc nub maybe ppl there believe the shit u spew bc believe it or not ur a joke her. Take u joke ass god strat with ya. Stupid tool.
  • i play league i r pro
  • edited January 2014
    And I can tell ur a joke now we both know something about each other.
  • Dang amog just got smashed a few times. Suicided powerless and everything. Guess being a douchbag and hitting a guy being sabod by a multi doesn't pay.
  • edited January 2014
    There is no God strat it is as much social engineering as it kingdom building. Qwj and Lynog understand this and are toying with Darius. Truth be told he will never be on equal ground unless he plants himself on a rung under them like a bitch. Then maybe in a few rounds if he is a good lap dog they would take his chain off. Until then it is multi rape for him. I think he knows this and is hiding but you can't hide all round you must socialize to survive.
  • you must socialize to survive.
    Most accurate thing you've said.
  • Nah Dank, its impossible for me to hide because you cant hide when you quit during newbie

• When did faithless become a douchebag? That guy used to be cool back in the day as far as I remember.
  • Always AMOG, always. I think your memory is horrible.
  • Made an account to speak. Didn't even ask for this thread.

I was only sour at the use of an obvious probe farm, which amog took advantage of, not against the rules, maybe considered dirty by some.

Swagetti however went under the radar, the probing started happening when it was revealed my indentity. I don't really think I have that many enemies and havn;t played sk in 7 rounds, which is why I rashly blamed Jonesy. I had talked about hitting and possilbly swagetti in chat, and then they log on within 5mins of me getting my wls. Yes I was tracked, but it doesn't look good and the probe farm was mocking me.

The cheating is the problem, not being grabbed. I came into this as a DW and expecting to play minimum of two weeks, the fate of my account was not important. I have a good mentality not to care. Regardless I guess I should not reveal myself because it results in others playing unfair and open my mouth less about my intentions.

Enjoy your round.
  • It mattered not who you were, just that at the moment you were top O and people move to take out threats. The good rounds are where people are destroying each other back and forth.
  • Tm that's the dumbest thing I ever heard. He is being multied and you says its okay because he's a threat?