Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

xLTx Cheating is our LifeStyle xMGx

Comments

• SK is too honest without you Darius... we've missed your fiction.
  • its never hard to dominate with OP pts
  • edited January 2014
    Just like a few months ago mate, nobody gives a fuck about beating the other 13 players in goc.

Wasnt barricades KD all goons and LTs...sounds like the usual early game antiturtle to me. You can tell a good players well built DW and all lt def ones arent that.

edit - felt the need to expand on this. Not giving him shit about his kd, if it had enough def (which it doesnt sound like it did lol) then cant complain but DWs set up like this are for very early domination and hardly ever las, especially if a few players stay out of your range.

DW needs to be restored so people are back to playing at their actual skill level (not talking about barricade)
  • edited January 2014
    Oops say late an a dollar short
  • Top defense or not, he was breakable when powerless. Barricades KD was nice and amog took advantage of a kd getting saboed. WHICH YOU ALL ARE STILL NOT INTERESTED INT HE SWAG THING, which is probably the actual start to your problem.
  • What flames said. Swaghetti is an ass bandit if he really needs to resort to getting people powerless in this modern SK.
  • Flames has a point
  • edited January 2014
    He didnt have top D by any means, but ill agree that he was top O that we knew of.

I had better D at the time and am only in 25-35 range. And I have terra bonus too. I will assume some of the bigger KDs had more too.

Stop talking shit like its fact because it isnt, it's your opinion. I bet there is a 1k land DW out there that had more offense too. Pot, meet kettle.

"You have no idea what you're talking about, so pls stop posting in ignorance"
  • Jones isn't playing
  • No he didn't have top def but that point is completely moot because he was infact unbreakable. Just not when being multi saboed then being suicides powerless. Barricade had a good kd was a threat to someone in top so they sent in the multi and anti turtle to slow him down.
  • edited January 2014
    He didnt have top D by any means, but ill agree that he was top O that we knew of.

I had better D at the time and am only in 25-35 range. And I have terra bonus too. I will assume some of the bigger KDs had more too.

Stop talking shit like its fact because it isnt, it's your opinion. I bet there is a 1k land DW out there that had more offense too. Pot, meet kettle.
    Top 5 defense at the very least, which is pretty irrelevant considering he was the top offense and couldnt break himself under normal conditions (i.e not being saboed powerless by a multi)
    Again, a Lie

He was a 8600 goons break with all home and power. DW, 3WL, NO SL

He had 9k goons

• 8600 goon break....which among had 7000.....sooooo far from breaking...bring in the multi we will make him breakable.
  • Just throwing this out there, Even when jones played GoC, he didnt care as much as he used to and didnt adjust his sleep schedule. IF jones were playing he sure as shit wouldnt be waking up at 3-4am his time to make this grab, he would have waited until morning or another time etc.

Jones also doesnt have a reason to do it as before he got hit by barricade so decided to ruin his round. This didnt happen here.
  • I like that rule

Ive been arsoned a few times and suicided on already...

If anyone hits me they are a multi and should be killed for taking advantage of a KD that was weakened by multis.
  • did he only get saboed?
  • again, lie.

Wow, at least you are consistent with your BS

And its having someone's dick up my ass because I have a friend that is being accused of cheating, and I am here pointing out the lies in the accusations?

Yes, he had good D. Yes he got multid. Yes, amog took advantage of the multying, whether intentional or not. Yes, people make antiturtle KDs to fuck with people. No, he wasnt running your God strat so he could be hit. (or maybe he is running your new, updated god strat? - oh wait, that would mean your original was ballsack - all income isnt a new revelation, it creates an easily fucked with KD cause probe shields are bloody useless)
  • Im done now, just keep changing your story until someone believes you.
  • fyi, I could have broken fully powered. It just meant that I would have had to wait another 3hrs.
  • This is hilarious. Barricade has got a major boner for me. Sorry to dissappint but it wasn't me.

Most of that shit is happening 4am my time, and I have never once woke up in the night for sk and I most definatly wouldn't do it to sabo anyone, let alone barricade.

I knew barricade is Chinese? Lolwat. I haven't got a clue about barricade I have had roughly half a rounds dealings with him. He's literally not even on my radar.

And barricades DW was average, it's honestly not hard to make a 50/50 split lt/goon kd, especially when goons are virtually free. It's risky as fuck coz most DW can break or nearly break other DW. Come back when you've mad a real DW.

P.s darius ever considered a carear in story telling?

Pps barricade bend over while I remove Darius's head from your ass
  • We all know only viva and meadows are the cheaters here, relax, its not a big deal girls just need an extra edge to play against guys at games.
  • *wipes tears from eyes, IM TOUGH I SWEAR*
  • P.S: the common highprobe strat goes extremely high probe immediately out of noob, converting SMs rushing 300-500 PFs with a land lead it might get since it hits the same kingdoms as everyone else and really just comes down to luck. Its already way overdefended & doesnt need a large early income to build scis or mili, just build on land and explore
    Fixed
  • I'll give you the optimal part, cause I haven't spent more than a couple minutes planning my newbie modes. Why can't you do it anymore though? No multirapes this round... would have been good.
  • Was thinking that. I told lynog about that years ago and he decide to tell every noob. Now it's known as "THE LYNOG NEWBIE STRAT" seen it pop up in sfs more than once
  • edited January 2014
    It would help your case if barricade weren't in his alliance chat every 2 minutes

"It's jones!l"
    "it's defo jones!"
    "Gotta be jones"
    "Did I tell you it was jones"

While I'm busy snoozin my face off hahaha

An one kd saboing him is hardly even considered being multi'd! Couple of rounds ago I had a top DW that went from 50k pop to being arsoned to 5% res in 10 minutes. That's being multi'd. The sad thing was I was still in growth and hadn't even made a grab on an active yet. Shit happens
  • its true i was watching him sleep, hes so cute when he sleeps.... not weird right?
  • edited January 2014
    Darius in regards to saying I blamed xLTx actually Franky did that I posted it in the very first post in this topic. I am sorry if you are a dumbass.
  • He was both top offense and defense at the time Qwj, hardly glass cannon or underdefended.

You have no idea what you're talking about, so pls stop posting in ignorance :)

Also, Barricade only planned to play for a week or so due to RL stuff, not run a strat to endgame :). If he was playing DW for endgame he'd have built completely different
    he knows exactly what hes talking about, this Barracades kd is nothing more than a decent DW. from what i can see above he doesnt even have fusions yet nor does he have LDs, he is a typical flash in the pan DW kingdom, slightly better the usual asshole DW kds but not much, that kd has zero longevity especially in a round with wls so far apart. If he only planned on playing for a week then it was a "decent" attempt at best, work out the full cost of all his mili then tell me hes done good. He was also looking like a Kenyan he was that skinny. ANYONE can make a kingdom like that with minimal effort, please stop glorifying such a bad kingdom.
  • oh and onto the subject of this multi situation in here its kind of laughable. ONE kingdom put in a few saboes on the guy? not even arsons (scrub multi)

The hypocrisy in here is laughable, i remember it wasnt so long ago i had a monster DW, not a shitty flash in the pan one like this guys and i woke up to 100 news from a certain faithless' alliance. arsons and nukes all because i was huge. I check my news and Jester, his mother father sister and her dog all probed me with matching IPs and logins all within a minute of one another, guess what you guys called it? thats right, you called it legit.

No KT no nothing, blatant cheating and nothing done about it because it suited you at the time.

Nothing has changed and never will in this place. Amog gets called the worse cunt on earth and owner of the multi, proves it wasnt him and i havent seen one of you apologize to the guy yet.

I notice his AL Nimrook isnt buying into all the bullshit you guys are spewing in here and good on him for not doing so.
  • sk drama

dank and neg make the best drama *thumbs up*