Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

xLTx Cheating is our LifeStyle xMGx

Comments

• It was awesome, way worse then eveyrone thought too. Was a slaughter fest lol So much free lands haha

As for Dank, I agree I liked it when it was V1.0 but what can we do? Notl ike anything is going to change.
  • Aye bcart fucked it up as usual. It wasnt meant to be that deadly but he derped
  • Yea x4 was actually 80% so great
  • Back then any kingom could inflict 1000-1500 land damage instantly. These arrogant mofoz were put in place and you didn't have to beg another alliance to help. You didn't have multiple alliances failing to KT some mega cheater because they out grew you. I don't expect anyone to agree because the majority here are just clones of each other variety is seriously lacking.

There was still a NW limit range on who you could nuke, so you could still call people shit.

People can still ruin your kingdom now...unless they do it by legit rolling you though they are still shit if they have to arson/nuke etc.
  • edited January 2014
    No noob, there was not. The nuke limit and range was put into place after I nuked the top 10 on both s1 and s2 to death the same night. Stop acting like you are somebody because you can bot in a kiddie pool. Oh I'm a great builder I have everyone multi raped except me. You know listen up for a second. I used to cheat my ass off but I did it to kill people like yourself. Never at any point in my history of this game, with all of the resources that I had, did I brag about how I was better than somebody else. Not once did I sit in the top spot like a little princess staring at myself in the mirror. Every single time I went to war! You want to stick everyone into your own little glass bubble and have them look at the world through your eyes. Just because you bot a top kingdom doesn't make you better than any other person around here.
  • What round was it that the top 100 died just before archive? Anyone remember that? And they set the scores back?
  • edited January 2014
    I think it was round 8, you should see me in the top 10 because the server was rolled back and scores archived after it happened. Then it was reset early.
  • edited January 2014
    I say you would see me there because I wasn't meant to be there the servers killed me afterwards the game kept playing for a bit. Not sure what name I was using.
  • It's wasn't difficult to be top five goc and sk is no different. 7 rounds ago I was at the top before wars killed me. Infact it's easier, I found Omni, Zipas and Justas to be better players than whats here.

It is what it is, can't compare them but both not difficult if you are a decent builder. Yes recording archives and being at the top when war comes are not the same. But often people who archive are not the better players anyway, they just benefit from others dieing. tactical players, but not skilled.
  • Thing that most good builders don't get is the social aspect of this game. darius doesn't get it barricade understands but doesn't care as most tops here now don't.

i would say honestly the most skilled are the ones who can surbive build good st the start and not die
  • Thing that most good builders don't get is the social aspect of this game. darius doesn't get it barricade understands but doesn't care as most tops here now don't.

i would say honestly the most skilled are the ones who can surbive build good st the start and not die
    not really Ian they are just whores
  • You could put a glass eye to sleep mate, Fuckoff.
  • Glass eye, zzzzzzzzzzz. Fuckoff
  • As i said darius doesn't understand social aspect pf the game. he thinks all it is is getting big and protecting his big friends that's not what the social aspect of the game is. and yea ly nw whpres
  • We should all get parr time jobs instead of posting here.
  • As i said darius doesn't understand social aspect pf the game. he thinks all it is is getting big and protecting his big friends that's not what the social aspect of the game is. and yea ly nw whpres
    Rofl did you delete my post? Fucking pathetic
    couldnt agree more, was a pretty pathetic post..
    Rofl did you delete my post? Fucking pathetic
    couldnt agree more, was a pretty pathetic post..
    You still dont understand what I am Lynog, you probably never will.

I honestly pity you for that
    i know exactly what you are, a fucking tool. Carry on with your walls of uninteresting text that not a single person bothers to read. Zzzzzz
  • We should all get part time jobs instead of posting here.
  • Social aspect...

Nap network...

UAs...

Probe farm...

Trading soks...

Cock sucking buddy who can back u up in pfs...sound about right?
  • I didn't delete any posts....but if you want me to I can
  • TMonsta would lol, that is his style.
  • Social aspect...

Nap network...

UAs...

Probe farm...

Trading soks...

Cock sucking buddy who can back u up in pfs...sound about right?

whoever this man is I am a fan. Posting pro
  • Can mods change this forum name to, Darius Epeen rageaholics. I think we got off topic here. I think i have seen like 19 pages of darius rants, and there isnt even 19 pages, that is how epic he is. Plain and simple Darius since it appears you have a hard time with reading comprehension, Pretty much no one gives a flying fuck.
  • I would disagree with that because they respond to him. To me that's giving some fucks, you can call it a little amount if you like.
  • No, they are just bored and like ganging up on him as he repeats the same stuff over and over again. You mistake boredom for care.
  • I suggest going out and lifting a little, if they respond through boredom.
  • No noob, there was not. The nuke limit and range was put into place after I nuked the top 10 on both s1 and s2 to death the same night. Stop acting like you are somebody because you can bot in a kiddie pool. Oh I'm a great builder I have everyone multi raped except me. You know listen up for a second. I used to cheat my ass off but I did it to kill people like yourself. Never at any point in my history of this game, with all of the resources that I had, did I brag about how I was better than somebody else. Not once did I sit in the top spot like a little princess staring at myself in the mirror. Every single time I went to war! You want to stick everyone into your own little glass bubble and have them look at the world through your eyes. Just because you bot a top kingdom doesn't make you better than any other person around here.
    Well, that escalated quickly.

1) You cheated to kill people like me because you cant do it using your own account/skill.

2) Have everyone multi raped except me? I have been multi raped more than a good % of people on SK, last time I still strolled to #1.

3) You dont brag about how you are better than someone else because you are terrible and there is very very very few people you can legitimately say it to.

4) My only #1 you know about did go to war and smashed you and your boyfriend up.

5) Must be a pretty good bot if it can get to #1 :)) considering how much you have cheated you really have no idea about bots do you.
  • I suggest going out and lifting a little, if they respond through boredom.
    haha is it 2003? using the "you need to get out more" comment to people online? whats next, calling us virgins?

• I am saving myself for marriage
  • No noob, there was not. The nuke limit and range was put into place after I nuked the top 10 on both s1 and s2 to death the same night. Stop acting like you are somebody because you can bot in a kiddie pool. Oh I'm a great builder I have everyone multi raped except me. You know listen up for a second. I used to cheat my ass off but I did it to kill people like yourself. Never at any point in my history of this game, with all of the resources that I had, did I brag about how I was better than somebody else. Not once did I sit in the top spot like a little princess staring at myself in the mirror. Every single time I went to war! You want to stick everyone into your own little glass bubble and have them look at the world through your eyes. Just because you bot a top kingdom doesn't make you better than any other person around here.
    Well, that escalated quickly.

1) You cheated to kill people like me because you cant do it using your own account/skill.

2) Have everyone multi raped except me? I have been multi raped more than a good % of people on SK, last time I still strolled to #1.

3) You dont brag about how you are better than someone else because you are terrible and there is very very very few people you can legitimately say it to.

4) My only #1 you know about did go to war and smashed you and your boyfriend up.

5) Must be a pretty good bot if it can get to #1 :)) considering how much you have cheated you really have no idea about bots do you.
    I'd add that, according to my memories from 6 years+ ago

1) Dank couldn't sit in top spot even if he wanted to & even if he multi raped the entire uni, I don't think I remember any of his Kds actually making top 100 after a few weeks into game.

2) He didn't go to war, he'd try to multirape top kds, alliances would farm his multies, then he'd crawl back to his hole, coming back some times with more multies to try to screw with someone else. The only times he actually made an alliance, it wasn't even top 5 and got raped.

3) We have never seen actual proof that Dank has ANY skill what so ever :). The multies could be ran with proxies & before with the tool that changed the packet headers that Bcart used to match IPs and I remember a lot of his multis sharing IPs. Back then, 2 or 3 no life people could easily manually manage 100+ multis.

As for the forum "Hack", when he sent a message to all the emails stored in the DB, I bet Bcart never updates his forums nor patches them (except once every 10 years when they crash maybe). Anyone with no life & minimal skills can find an exploit someone else made on the net & use it, just like the exploit where you requested a user's password to be reset & a link to be sent to your email account to change the password. The generated link was based on server time so you could find out what the generated link was without having access to the email account & change the password & get access to the account. Dank is a Fraud :/.