Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

xLTx Cheating is our LifeStyle xMGx

Comments

• Yeah why the qq about an antiturtle here? We have just been slaughtering them when we find them, not posting in the pfs. Would you like a list?
  • None of those anti turtles had a mysterious VI with huge probes making his intended target powerless for him.
  • None of those anti turtles had a mysterious VI with huge probes making his intended target powerless for him.
    That is directly related to Swaghetti. I wont rule it out that others knew, but I was on AIM when amog and others were talking about hitting him. He was hit for being gooon-heavy, powered or not. meh.
  • edited January 2014
    He's not really that goon heavy. And no one in game had the slightest chance of breaking him without that multi saboing him. Amog with SL and all wls was still only 80% on breaking him....comeon
  • Didnt see amogs sok. He was a threat though and someone responded to it. Didnt look sketchy from where I was, but maybe I'm just used to seeing shady shit haha
  • We all used to shady stuff. But fact is it required around 8000+ goons to break barricade powered top offence other then him was amog at 7000. Not even close to breaking....oh wait there's a multi who just started to sabo cade 5-6 ticks before that. No worries yes breakable once he's powerless!!!
  • edited January 2014
    Its all bs just like they ignore the #1 guy farming in 1:18. Nimrod is clearly making side deals to drop everything. I have no idea why people play this crap where there is one galaxy left and still as many cheats. I just wanted to play a game not argue with attorneys. That sounds too much like a job.
  • We all used to shady stuff. But fact is it required around 8000+ goons to break barricade powered top offence other then him was amog at 7000. Not even close to breaking....oh wait there's a multi who just started to sabo cade 5-6 ticks before that. No worries yes breakable once he's powerless!!!
    If you are only 1k goons ahed of a top DWs O you are very far from unbreakable. How much does 1.5k goons cost?

Id love DW to be restored for a few rounds so 90% of these DWs breaking people go back to not standing a chance.

yeah, cause no top dw kingdoms get multid, regardless of group they belong to, every single round. Anyone who has made multiple top 15kds gets multid some every round, and it is not only 1 person doing it.

It sucks, i agree, but it happens to people every single round, and usually the top KDs, of which this "Barricade" is one this round. He has a nice KD build, no question, but once he went low power he became breakable.

I know amog and i doubt he knew the guy was being sabod (especially considering Frank had just hit #1 land). When i saw the SoK, i just assumed he shielded his attack and raped his power (like a ton of people do) and took a risk. He asked in AIM for som, and originally thought he couldnt break until he noticed the low power.

Also, considering Frank was really the only one with that much offense, sometimes its worth the risk to "suicide" when you are still a hard break (under 10 people can). This round, you have 24 hours afterwards to build D since WLs take so bloody long to come back, and as such, the risk can be worth it.

Even "good" players like Jester do it occasionally (i only bring you up because you hit my Karsa when I had more D than you, when the only people who could hit back had their WLs out - yes still a little bitter lol - nice hit though)

If you are only 1k goons ahed of a top DWs O you are very far from unbreakable. How much does 1.5k goons cost?

Id love DW to be restored for a few rounds so 90% of these DWs breaking people go back to not standing a chance.

Alot actually, time is the limiting factor for DW, not cash flow. Especially this round

Plus if Amog wasnt able to break him then when he had WLs, theyd be out for another 28hrs or sitting at home for another 10
    He said he only had 2 of 4 wls, he could easily have hit 2 inacts and put a few k goons in a virtually no cost to be ready by the time the other 2 wls got back soon after.

If I was ever only 1k goons ahed of top DW O I wouldnt feel safe at all.
  • Putting goons into production doesn't mean u get them instantly. He was unbreakable thats a 100% fact. He had to be multied then within minutes of the multi making him powerless there comes amog with his anti turtle DW.
  • I still say they are unrelated faithless and I'm normally the one accusing people of such things :p

A) Every one knew he was getting multied as he posted it in his prefs
    B) He had a massive pile of goons, so a smart play was to roll him
    C) I think him being multied was related to his hit on Swag, Amog hitting him was just tactics.
    D) As Qwj said, if you are safe by 1k goons... you're getting broken. Maybe 6 hours later, but you're still getting broken.
  • edited January 2014
    http://imgur.com/JVT8IAA

This is how it goes:

-Really high offense guy sends his wl's out.
    -Amog asks Mercer for the SoK. Mercer grabs it and you see the guy is next to powerless.

Obviously he couldn't break powered... but with 13k power, I think every last one of you would have suicided that off and made the grab. That shit happens every round and doesn't get this much attention :p

Edit: holy hell that was a big picture, made it just an URL instead to save peoples screens.
  • Barricade was a threat. Your multi accusations r a joke bc u have 0 proof. He had a shit ton of o so he got hit. Simple as that.
  • Welcome to the oldmen nap club
  • edited January 2014
    If anyone reading this has no idea what is going on just stop playing. You are basically land farms growing food for this cheaters club. This is not a game it is a bad joke.
  • Its more like a bad habit.
  • I don't think anyone disagrees with you dank but no one thinks amos is responsible and there has been sketchier actions about what's happened to barricade, like when he asked for swags sok
  • Does this mean we can kill Amog and get away with it now?
  • Its more like a bad habit.
  • Sounds like how darius sided with multis on goc to run people into the ground
  • Sounds like how darius sided with multis on goc to run people into the ground
    THERE IS NO MULTIS IN GOC, OK! PERFECT SKCLONE WITH NO MULTIS!
  • snag.gy/IpqNr.jpg

This is how it goes:

-Really high offense guy sends his wl's out.
    -Amog asks Mercer for the SoK. Mercer grabs it and you see the guy is next to powerless.

Obviously he couldn't break powered... but with 13k power, I think every last one of you would have suicided that off and made the grab. That shit happens every round and doesn't get this much attention :p

Edit: holy hell that was a big picture, made it just an URL instead to save peoples screens.
    O look, guess what happened in this screenshot

1. Barricade reveals himself - top KD not in butt buddy group

2. Immediately starts getting sabos + probe suicides from a large probe farm multi, still assrapes the #1 land with overkill because everyone still playing this game is dogshit

3. Shitty builder in butt buddy group knows his KD is dogshit, goes AT to help other butt buddies succeed because they are individually outclassed by anyone minorly skilled at this game

4. Still cant break even as an AT, luckily the multi outplayed barricade to low power

5. Amog breaks better player, the hero! The butt buddies are saved!

6. Dank blames xLTx for some reason
    LOL. Thanks for the update.
  • i liked barricade's kd, but then again all good dw players can do that
  • Barricade is a good builder, not the first time he's been saboed etc if you remember. You shoul remember me and him on goc too Darius.

I think everyone's pointing fingers at a guy who took advantage of a shitty situation to slow down barricade. However I do think the swag think is sketchier
  • Goc was same amount of cheating as dk take your rose tinted glasses off
  • And a week in equals dominating? that's the silly part
  • Just so everyone knows no ones doubting his ability to build a kd lol
  • Just so everyone knows no ones doubting his ability to build a kd lol
    I don't think this Darius kid can build shit. Sounds like a bunch of talk and a cheater!
  • Nope barricade had a good kingdom going