Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KISS - Dryads In The Village (Good Game, Town Wins)

Comments

• We could probably add Damdred and Sci to the list of possible good guys because they voted for Walls when Ty was clearly in the lead to be lynched.
    isnt this a better argument for being a bad guy?
    If he means Ty had a big enough lead that their votes would be poijtless, yeah i agree. But if they voted walls when ty only had say, a 3 vote lead... that would be a big gamble :-p
  • Osiris's science sucked. Last time I listen to him. Meadows hasnt been active. Friggin Z just wanting to lynch me because I suggested him yesterday. Got something to hide!?
  • Christ that outtage ruined myKD leaving newb. I had like 300 tanks lol

On track now though
  • Osiris's science sucked. Last time I listen to him. Meadows hasnt been active. Friggin Z just wanting to lynch me because I suggested him yesterday. Got something to hide!?
    No more science from me lol
    Suggesting only a dryad would defend themself?
  • edited January 2014
    We could probably add Damdred and Sci to the list of possible good guys because they voted for Walls when Ty was clearly in the lead to be lynched.
    isnt this a better argument for being a bad guy?
    If he means Ty had a big enough lead that their votes would be poijtless, yeah i agree. But if they voted walls when ty only had say, a 3 vote lead... that would be a big gamble :-p
    Well, Walls had 2 votes (Prime and Flazer had voted him) and Tyrsis had 5 or something. Not a good time to vote for Walls if you were a bad guy when TM and Ixta were also being voted for too.

If Ty had 10 votes and Walls had 2, I certainly wouldn't have proposed that Sci and Damdred were possibly good because of the exact reasons you stated, SB. :)

Edit: Yes, I should've worded it slightly better. If Dam and/or Sci were bad, it would've been a retarded move by the bad guys to vote Walls when Ty was only in the lead to be lynched by around 3 votes. It would've been a far better move to vote TM or Ixta, vote late in the day or even not to bother voting on Day 1.
  • edited January 2014
    I voted walls because I know walls. No way he "skipped over the roles handout message" and asking if roles had been sent out was an obvious ploy.

I'm suspicious of:
    Zeality
    Osiris
    Whoever else was lauding that stupid 'science' shit that was 'orribly dumb.

Baddies won't stay quiet when one of their own is getting lynched. Especially when there is a second bandwagon started. Your list of baddies is within the list of Mages/SB voters.

I vote Daedalus because he initially voted Walls (since it was a lost cause) then swapped his vote over to Mages when he thought they could save him.
  • Day two,
    Votes for SB: zeal, meadows, mystic, gaga, phantom, loaf, ghosted,

then, gaga & ghosted & zeal all switched out. I find zeal most suspicious among them.

Also, night 1 meadows was locked up, only drayds killed. Night 2 meadows was free and the vigilante killed.

Also, sci, why you suspicious of me?

zeal for lynch
  • I'm going with Lynch RMagician . Stayed pretty quiet but tried started talking when Walls was in trouble and tried to deflect more onto Mages

• Also, sci, why you suspicious of me?
    I think I confused you with someone else actually. My bad.
  • I may be an aggressive axewielding villager, but that's all I am. My death will prove it, but in the meantime Ghosted gets my vote.
  • edited January 2014
    I'm going to vote to Lynch Loafery

Kind of quiet this game. He posted a few times with short comments on Day 1, but didn't vote. On Day 2, the votes were 5-5 between SB and Walls and he came in and voted SB. May be nothing, I don't know.
  • edited January 2014
    Lynch Skydragon

trying to over analyze things.
  • [b]Lynch Skydragon[/b]

trying to over analyze things.
    Ok It's pretty much a given that Sky is a good guy, what on earth are you doing?
  • edited January 2014
    Its MY damn vote! And I'm not reading back to catch up because everyone writes chapters in this bitch. I'll keep it until there's a band wage vote, or someone I don't like posts (which is usually how I vote anyways :) )

ps, I don't hate you sky :D
  • Sky, you may be on to something

I'll go Lynch Loafery

and Sci, yeah i agree it was stupid but it was worth a shot.
  • Im thinking lynch Phantom
    other choices don't seem right to me right now, well not enough evidence for any others.
  • I say lynch magician for quiet
  • I know, Rohan. :)

Anyone's welcome to vote for whoever they want to for whatever reason, lol. We're lynching blind for the most part (Except Walls, he was easy, haha)
  • I know, Rohan. :)

Anyone's welcome to vote for whoever they want to for whatever reason, lol. We're lynching blind for the most part (Except Walls, he was easy, haha)
    Hahaha Walls is always one of the firsts lynches, odds are he was bound to be a baddie one game, lucky score on this one. We have no idea what roles are out there
  • He was also Ace of Spades Mafia in Mages' game when I vigilante'd his ass. :)
  • lynch walls' corpse
  • Thanks a bunch lol
  • edited January 2014
    As of Right now:
    Daedalus 1
    Ghosted 1
    Loafery 2
    Phantom 1
    Rmag 2
    Sky 1
    Suicide 10
    Zeality 1

Of the 10 suiciders, one is on day 2 of suiciding. I'm thinking this will go until tomorrow morning SK/EST.
  • lynch ghosted something seems off
  • Hmm... still nothing to go on it seems. I'll vote to lynch Ghosted for now, a lot of the conjecturing isn't really clicking for me.
  • I'm voting off my list of 4, phantom
  • lynch RMagician
  • What happened to mages?
  • edited January 2014
    I'd like to vote, but im too scared shitless that ill die if i say anything, that's what.
    You can't be lynched or be touched on the next night