Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KISS - Dryads In The Village (Good Game, Town Wins)

Comments

• edited January 2014
    lynch daedalus, for no reason other than that he is at the top of the list

LOL

Zeal for mayor
  • Ghosted votes for me, so I vote for him in return and he dies, ends up being a dryad. Now we have RMag, Daedelus and past-SB gunning for me... even though there's more credit to me being a villager than a Dryad.

For that reason, I'm going to side with Meadows and Lynch Daedalus. Unless a lot of you vote for RMagician, then I'll vote for him since he's the main one gunning for a guy that is obviously a villager.
  • sorry guys i'm going to go with Lynch Rohan he tried pretty hard to get rmagician lynched at the last second and tried to swing it towards mages and even stated he forgot to vote for mages. He has voted with the known dryads pretty evenly so far hes a safe bet in my book.
  • sounds like a Dryad to me, Lynch Rohan for the meantime unless someone can bring a better candidate for dryad to the table.
  • YEAH now were talking, lets burn a mofo! Lynch Daedalus
  • edited January 2014
    lynch daedalus, for no reason other than that he is at the top of the list
    That was my first thought as well but the argument for Lynching Rohan sounds like a better reason.
  • edited January 2014
    Lynch Damdred

Are you serious? Hahaha, not only did I not try hard at all, I switched my vote cause everyone was all, ZomGz, whoever I voted for the first time is a good guy. Damdreds trying to start a bandwagon vote. Also, I can assure you that I am a measly Villager in this game, and for my name to quickly get thrown out there is highly suspicious damdred, your giving yourself away ;)
  • I think I'll still vote to Lynch Loafery

Although this could all be a ploy, I'm less suspicious of Zeal now.
  • I withdraw my Zeal vote. You were right, just my memory failing me.

Voting for me yesterday: Ghosted (dryad), phantom (locked up), prime, rohan

Vote to lynch prime. Zeal for mayor
  • Er, Prime is dead, RMag. Lol.
  • If you look at my vote history, I went straight for walls and straight for ghosted. Obviously if I was a baddie that would be the perfect thing to do.
  • rohan is a good guess

lynch rohan
  • edited January 2014
    The more I read the thread, the more I think Daedulus is evil, so he's keeping my vote.
  • i'd agree Daed is probably evil but i think rohan is to
  • I initially thought that Zeal was a dryad mainly because he managed to not only get you all to vote to lynch but also because of his sudden need to throw off suspicion. That's why he's trying to become mayor. There's no evil underlined in my intentions, I just want the best for our village. And now Zeal is trying to do the same for me even though I didn't even VOTE for him to be lynched. He's in such a hurry to eliminate all opposition that he didn't even realize I only stated my suspicions on him without voting for him.

Needless to say I now realize that his intentions are far worse than I feared.
    Lynch Zeal
  • You've been trying to do the same to many other villagers. Stating your suspicions just leads people to vote, in this case, for an obvious villager. If you happen to be a villager, you are really really bad at this game.
  • I say lynch magician for quiet
    Magician almost died because of that vote, so I'm willing to pardon him for blaming me. I'd say with 99% certainty he's a villager.
  • I say lynch magician for quiet
    Magician almost died because of that vote, so I'm willing to pardon him for blaming me. I'd say with 99% certainty he's a villager.
    My vote for you was a result of me being distracted. Lynch rohan. I don't find daedalus quite as suspicious, and definitely find phantom more suspicious than him, so that'd be my line of killing
  • As I said yesterday Daed noob should be Dead
  • Lynch daedalus
  • edited January 2014
    Gaaay, I'm a villager douchies. Oh well, your own funerals.

When I die, I want a revenge vote please. Kkthnxbi
  • ok well you caught me on my skill at this game which may or may not be zero, but still, I felt the need to state my suspicion, as my axe wielding father taught me.
  • ok well you caught me on my skill at this game which may or may not be zero, but still, I felt the need to state my suspicion, as my axe wielding father taught me.
    ^^^
  • Idk why daed says zral is bad cause we got two dryad kills
  • Idk why daed says zral is bad cause we got two dryad kills
    then why was magician considered good?
  • Mag is considered good because the dryads tried to kill him
  • Ohhh no kidding...
  • Mag is considered good because the dryads tried to kill him
    and cuz im sexy as fuck.