Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KISS - Dryads In The Village (Good Game, Town Wins)

Comments

• Mod: He couldn't be touched last night or today. Tonight he is out of the cell (unless he is locked up again)
  • I'll go with my boy damdred lynch ghost
  • Kill the mages not really
  • I know the rules, I'm just stating last time i asked questions on why people were being lynched and nearly got lynched myself.
    I kinda started that lynch train :/ with my "science". Although I wouldn't be opposed to lynching you, you did get me killed in our alliance WW!! :-q
  • I'm going with Lynch RMagician . Stayed pretty quiet but tried started talking when Walls was in trouble and tried to deflect more onto Mages
    I'm trying to be more active, I had nothing against walls being lynched, I went with Osiris, he's been a good bet for good guy these past few games. So my reasoning there was just osiris > random train
  • Lynch vote changed to Rmagician

He's a bad guy, sources told me so.

thats not fishy at all.....

thats not fishy at all.....
    Calling out a villager to protect a WW, ITS FLAMES!!
  • Lynch phantom
  • Going to bed, voting will last 6-7 more hours. 4 No-votes right now (None of which are pending suicides).

Daedalus 1
    Ghosted 4
    Loafery 2
    Phantom 3
    Rmagician 4
    Suicide 4
    Zeality 1
  • meh I switch my lynch vote to ghosted. Still find zeal more suspicious
  • I'm heading out to volunteer for the next 6 hours. 5pm eastern is when voting officially closes. I apologize for the delay, wasn't able to get on PC this morning.
  • been finding Zeal more and more suspicious lately. Lynch Zeal
  • I'm heading out to volunteer for the next 6 hours. 5pm eastern is when voting officially closes. I apologize for the delay, wasn't able to get on PC this morning.
    He posts from his PC, this morning.
  • or his phone....hard to update WW from phone
  • or his phone....hard to update WW from phone
    near impossible
  • And home now, heading out for dinner.

Ghosted the Dryad dies with 5 lynch votes.

No suicides today. But 3 no votes = 3 potential suicides tomorrow.

Daedalus 1
    Ghosted 5
    Loafery 2
    Phantom 3
    Rmagician 3
    Suicide 3
    Zeality 2
  • It was a cold and misty night, blood still fresh in the soil of the small village. One member of the town wasn't happy seeing all his friends dying one by one, and decided he needed to give it another try. He was sure this time, sure that Phantom was evil. He saw the way he looked these past 3 days. He saw the way he acted. He knew something was wrong.

The Vigilante took up his axe, and crept to Phantom's house, just minutes before dawn. He swung with all his might, and busted a hole in the door. He reached in and unlocked the handle, and made for the bedroom... The town was still quiet, and the sun would soon be up, he knew this was his chance.

He charged in to the bedroom with his axe in two hands, he swung with all his might on to the bed, so hard, that the bed broke in two, and the axe hit the floor with a thud.

The vigilante looked down, and saw no blood. He saw nothing, but maybe it was the limited light. He pulled the blankets back after pulling his axe free, and there was nobody there.

On the other side of town Phantom woke up inside a jailcell, wondering if he was dreaming. The sun was now rising, and the town began to wake up, hoping they would find less death than they had found this week.

The town gathered at the sheriff's house, and let Phantom out. A head count began, as people counted the living, and noticed a missing person.

"Where is Prime?" Somebody asked

"He is always a late riser!" joked another

"Do you think this is a time for joking, you jackass?!" shouted somebody "We need to go to his house at once

The town made their way over to Prime's house, and his door was open ajar....

"No, not again, this has to stop!" Said one person, as they rushed in to his house

There lying on his living room floor, was Prime. He was still warm, but his lips are dark and ominous as a black hole.

The town fell silent...for a moment.

"This has to end! It just has to!" said one villager, screaming in a frightful anger.

TL;DR Night Actions:

Vigilante - Failed to kill Phantom
    Locksmith - Locked up Phantom (unable to be killed or do any actions previous night, unable to be lynched today)
    Dryads - Killed Prime
  • edited January 2014
    Town: 18/27

Arson
    Daedalus
    Damdred
    Darubian
    FLAMES
    Flazer
    GagazetSK
    Ghosted
    Ixta
    Loafery
    Mages
    MissMeadows
    mysticassasin
    Osiris
    Phantom
    Prime
    Rmagician
    Rohan Castle
    Sci
    SierraNevada
    SilentButterfly
    SkyDragonX
    TheJoker
    TMonsta
    Tyrsis
    WallsOfFire

Zeality

3 Potential Suicides Today For No-Vote 2 Days in a row.
  • Suck it queers. All of you hatin on me, I killed a god damn dryad.

Zeal for Mayor
  • Suck it queers. All of you hatin on me, I killed a god damn dryad.

Zeal for Mayor
    "No mayor will be voted on. This town is a bunch of axe wielding loggers, and right now, none of them trust each other enough to vote for a mayor."

I think you're doing it wrong.

• Zeal for foreman of the loggers
  • someone should like post votes on who switched or what not to try to save ghosted. Personally Osiris is kinda suspicious but i'll hold off
  • you kidding me mages? Zeal was part of the bandwagon trying to get me killed!Seems both the vigilante and the locksmith agree that phantom is a bad guy.. heh. Zeal for lynch I'll work the science later but it's all there.
  • you kidding me mages? Zeal was part of the bandwagon trying to get me killed!Seems both the vigilante and the locksmith agree that phantom is a bad guy.. heh. Zeal for lynch I'll work the science later but it's all there.
    But i voted for Ghosted... im the reason hes dead lol
  • edited January 2014
    No easy votes here anymore, but if I can't vote Phantom I'm voting Zeal.

Edit-- Nvm changing vote to loafery
  • edited January 2014
    It's true, Zeal made a pretty good case against Ghosted and in the end it proved beneficial to us. But what I find strange is that Zeal's suspicions started almost immediately after ghosted voted to lynch him. Now it's clear that Zeal may have just been wanting to defend himself, but dammit he made a strong case and actually got many supporters. And now he's pushing for himself to be made mayor? Even when it specifically says we don't trust each other enough to establish that order yet? Sounds like he got a kill and now immediately wants to cast all suspicion off of him.
  • Dumb villagers or dryads. That is all.
  • Changed vote to Loafery
  • lynch daedalus, for no reason other than that he is at the top of the list