Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KISS - Dryads In The Village (Good Game, Town Wins)

Comments

• why are we voting for SB & Walls?

and we kill walls early every round...because its walls
  • lynch walls

Got nothing else to go off of so I'll ride the wagon
  • Oh no, I'm voting to lynch walls because of his inane stupidity.
  • Oh no, I'm voting to lynch walls because of his inane stupidity.
    This. Or it's a double bluff.
  • Skipped the last couple WW games but if that's what's going on, then i change my lynch to Walls
  • why is everyone out to get me.
    what did i do

lynch sb
    lynch walls

Got nothing else to go off of so I'll ride the wagon
    u mean how sb had higher votes but u even up the votes...
    i swear the dryads are trying to get me. and are trying to persuade everyone to kill me in the day. they see me as a formidable foe and are trying to take me out.

it's like i KNOW too much.

srsly guys, whoever is an actual villager and is voting for me. -______- for srs?
  • edited January 2014
    Or, you asked a question that MIGHT have been legit, and then when everyone answered it for you, you continued on ignorantly to either try and establish yourself as innocent when you aren't or because you are a complete idiot. Either way, die.
  • i'm a villager and vote for walls. Ty died cause he didn't add much to the games. Walls equally adds about the same amount of content cause he dies early. But he comes off as a dick so I vote for him
  • If it helps, I agree and I'll vote for
    Lynch Walls
  • Ok so lets try to get a little technical and dig deep to find our baddies. I have a feeling Walls is innocent.

Maybe, just maybe we should look at the people who didn't vote day 1 but are now voting on day 2 to avoid automatic Suicide. I find it suspicious that they wouldn't post anything day 1, even though Daytime was more than 24 hours and then post on day 2.

Here's who all posted something in the thread on day 1
    TMonsta
    Darubian
    Daedalus
    SilentButterfly
    MissMeadows
    Ghosted
    Zeality
    loafery
    WallsOfFire
    SkyDragonX
    GagazetSK
    Prime
    Flazer
    Phantom
    Ixtaccihuatl
    Scientology
    Tyrsis
    FLAMES
    Rohan Castle
    Osiris
    Damdred

The following 6 people did not vote yesterday:
    Arson
    Mages
    mysticassasin
    Rmagician
    SierraNevada
    TheJoker

Of these 7 people, the following 2 have voted today to avoid death:
    Mystic Assassin: he's not too active on the forums and doesn't post regularly so it's believable that he just didn't realize it started
    Mages: posted in 2 other threads yesterday but was too busy to post a vote here?, I don't buy it

With that said, please Change my lynch vote to Mages
  • Why wouldn't wolves vote on day 1? That doesn't make sense, they should just wait until the end of the day and join a bandwagon.
  • I dont actually know the instant hate on SB, anyways I will lynch walls
  • Osiris I get what you are saying but there is a problem: I imagine the good guys will be just as quiet.
  • Osiris and his science. Amazing.

I mean I am no Asian but his story seems to check out
  • I change my vote to Mages because of science
  • To avoid suspicion, the bad guys will be hesitant to vote it's true, but as Prime has stated, the good guys will remain just as quiet so as to not be hunted by the bad guys. It truly is a game of chicken with both sides hesitant to charge. That being said it's difficult to segregate the good from the bad from their hesitations. But, I do enjoy your painstakingly powerful efforts. I vote Lynch Mages, changing my vote from Walls.
  • to be fair we don't even know if there are good guys, or even how many bad guys.
  • Osiris ghosted. daed might be bad guys going at a random mages
  • Giving Day two until tomorrow evening (so approx 36 hours of day time) unless this is decided by tomorrow morning (before I go to work).

6 No Votes
    3 Pending Suicides

Mages 3
    SilentButterfly 6
    WallsofFire 10
  • ITT, Mages told everyone where Cory was in SK.
  • ITT, Mages told everyone where Cory was in SK.
    Aaaaaaaaand the jig is up. I hid until 19 hours left in newb. Pretty good, right?
  • :: Claps for Cory.::

Is that a personal best? And yeah Mages, he hides bad so I don't blame you for not knowing he was hiding.
  • y do i even play werewolf, ppl always out to lynch me :'(

MY WEREWOLF GRUDGES ARE FOR LIFE. i will keep track. if i die, imma take my lumberjackian axe and haunt ur stupid village arses with my huge lumberjackian penis.
  • ... The threads I posted in were of an official alliance based nature; and since i'm leading Brutesquad, they took priority....
    Sooo if I understand correctly, and if these posts are all of an "official alliance based nature" I may be having second thoughts on Brutesquad then haha . Idk Mages I wanna believe you, I do, but you had plenty of opportunity to post in here...

WW - Harry Potter (Day 1!)
    Lovegood WOOO!
    Comment by Mages January 8 permalink
    Guess The Next Poster
    NAH :D was me all along! moogle.
    Comment by Mages January 8 permalink
    Star Kingdoms - Round 61 - Era of Lateness
    Ironically, the era of lateness....starts early.
    Comment by Mages January 7 permalink
    WW - Harry Potter (Day 1!)
    So while were having this talk.... Who's hotter? Granger, or Lovegood?
    Guess The Next Poster
    Its going down. Tim?

• Osiris wure is trying hard
  • Lynch Osiris. trying too hard
  • cms doesn't need to hide
  • Science
    You can't argue with Science guys

and Zeal, If i was a baddie, I wouldn't post all that up there. I have nothing hide but vote me if you must.
  • Lynch Zeal Next lol