Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KISS - Dryads In The Village (Good Game, Town Wins)

Comments

• I say the murderer is one who is eager for us to have suspicion on others. Or at least make us focus on the lynch votes, like say someone who would go to the trouble of correcting a total lynch vote. . .that I think, is the sign of an impatient murderer.
  • Or da is the bad guy
  • What's the count at?
  • Count is at 4 for Mages, 3 for Doley, 4 for Ty, 7 for a bowl of Cereal and 11 for slushies.
  • edited January 2014
    I'll keep this open until I wake up in the morning for the 45% of you who haven't voted.

lxta: 1
    TMonsta: 3
    Tyrsis: 5
    WallsOfFire: 6
    People voting for suicide: 12
  • i guess i vote for tyrsis to save my own hide.

lynch tyrsis
  • edited January 2014
    Lets go for a 3 way tie lol lynch tmonsta
  • Go for ties all you want, but that isn't gonna catch the dryad. 'Course it could be a witch or just a plain ol' murderer. Point is the peace in this lumberjack town has been taken away from us. We're pointing fingers left and right and that's exactly what they bad guys want.
  • edited January 2014
    hmmm this is one of the closer votes ive seen in WW its interesting. So i voteeeee ty
  • Day One has ended:

lxta 1
    TMonsta 4
    Tyrsis 7
    WallsOfFire 6
    Suicide 9

9 People (33%) have voted for themselves, but Tyrsis had the majority by dusk. The loggers all chased Tyrsis as he ran for his home. He locked his door and hid, but the axes cut through his door in seconds, and Tysis was cut limb for limb by the angry mob. The mob searched his house, but it appeared he was a simple villager. No evidence was found.

Night one has begun, night people, send me your choices for your roles.

Mods, please close thread.
  • edited January 2014
    Night 1 has come to a close. One villager wakes up slowly with a splitting headache. They notice that the floor they are lying on is not their bed, and they are surrounded by bars. Somebody, perhaps the local locksmith, took it upon them self to lock up MissMeadows for the night.

MissMeadows began to shout for help, as the town assembles at the old sheriff residence at dawn, they find MissMeadows behind bars.

"She must have been locked up all night!" One resident logger shouted.

While freeing MissMeadows from her cell, a shout of terror from across the town is heard...

"Help! He is dying!" yelled out Darubian's neighbor.

The town quickly ran to see Darubian collapse on his front porch, his lips as jet black as the sheriff's the morning before.

"The killer is still out there, and we better find them quick!" shouted one angry mob member...

"If she was locked up, then there is no way she can be a killer", another added, as they pointed back to MissMeadows.

Night 1 Actions:

Locksmith locked up Meadows (No night time activity for or against her, and unable to be lynched today due to mob mentality)

Dryads kill Darubian

Other things happen in the quiet of night.
  • edited January 2014
    Town: 25/27
    Arson
    Daedalus
    Damdred
    Darubian
    FLAMES
    Flazer
    GagazetSK
    Ghosted
    Ixta
    Loafery
    Mages
    MissMeadows (Cannot be lynched today)
    mysticassasin
    Osiris
    Phantom
    Prime
    Rmagician
    Rohan Castle
    Sci
    SierraNevada
    SilentButterfly
    SkyDragagonX
    TheJoker
    TMonsta
    Tyrsis
    WallsOfFire
    Zeality

9 People are on suicide watch today. If they do not cast a vote, they will kill themselves.
  • I'm thinking Walls
  • sb for lynch. Kingsley was a double agent. That is all.
  • There goes my murdering ax spree.
  • Fuck all that noise
  • What, I wasn't a double agent I set up the win lol. Hell when it boils down to it I'm the one that caught Malfoy and then got everybody moving in the "lets just win" direction.
  • Lynch Walls, lumberjacks shouldn't have photos of bunnies.
  • lynch sb, because he's sb
  • edited January 2014
    Lynch SilentButterfly
  • SB hasn't said much though that relates to this game, I'm sticking with Lynch Walls
  • Lynch Walls, lumberjacks shouldn't have photos of bunnies.
    I'm going with walls and hoping I'm not setting up myself as a baddie. I doubt SB is one of the bad guys
  • Lynch Walls
  • lynch walls
  • I'm ok with lynching walls

Also, in terms of roles. I'm thinking 4-5 dryads. Game this size, I'd probably have 5 bad guys if I was running it. Obviously no idea what Cory actually did, but a typical ratio is a bit under of 1/4 the playerbase are baddies.

If we have a jailer role, we probably have 4 or 5 town roles... The only thing that might make it less is how he wanted to keep things simple.
    No 2nd kill last night either, and he specified that the Dryads made the kill, so I"m guessing no vigilante, or a limited vigilante.
  • edited January 2014
    Walls was an idiot on day 1 and is either playing dumb as a WW or just stupid, no clue about SB.