Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KISS - Dryads In The Village (Good Game, Town Wins)

edited January 2014 in General

KISS - A new logging village has sprouted up to the north, and is run by the local loggers that inhabit the village. The village has only ever consisted of 25-30 people. The loggers cut down the surrounding trees for profit, and as the town sprang up, some Dryads and Druids moved in as well....and that is where our story begins.

On a crisp fall morning, when the fog settles, a local women is heard crying out in the town square.

"Murder!" she screams, and she faints.

"Murder indeed" said one member of the town, as the assembled around the pale corpse of the only elected official the town has ever known. Sheriff Cory Newb was killed, and his lips were as black as night, seemingly burned off his face. There had been tales of these woods being home to creatures, both good and evil, but the towns people had brushed those legends aside because of the vast wealth of trees that if they didn't chop down for profit, somebody else would.

As the crowd gathers that morning, it is clear that somebody will be lynched. Whether a witch, or a murderer, or a dryad of legend, the town is calling for blood, with no real order in place.

Rules: Basic werewolf rules, if anything needs to be clarified, post in the game or message me. There are a few roles that are being handed out, but the number and identity of those roles will not be announced. If a person is killed or lynched, their role will be announced by the mod.

No mayor will be voted on. This town is a bunch of axe wielding loggers, and right now, none of them trust each other enough to vote for a mayor.

Choosing not to vote by abstaining, or not voting due to absence counts as one vote for the voter. One person must be killed each day.

Mods, please lock this thread until Rmagician's Harry Potter game is finished. If you are not on the below list, please message me and I will add you, roles have not yet been handed out.

Comments

• edited January 2014
    Players 27/27

Arson
    Daedalus
    Damdred
    Darubian
    FLAMES
    Flazer
    GagazetSK
    Ghosted
    Ixta
    Loafery
    Mages
    MissMeadows
    mysticassasin
    Osiris
    Phantom
    Prime
    Rmagician
    Rohan Castle
    Sci
    SierraNevada
    SilentButterfly
    SkyDragagonX
    TheJoker
    TMonsta
    Tyrsis
    WallsOfFire
    Zeality
  • edited January 2014
    Day one has begun, and somebody must be lynched.

If you didn't receive a message, you are a villager. Good luck and have fun!

Note: daytime will probably last approx 24 hours for day 1. Tomorrow night I will tally votes.
  • Lynch Tyrsis because he sucks at WW.
  • Lynch Tyrsis because he whines a lot.
  • Don't think it's that fair to lynch because of whining but I am new to this. . .so
    Lynch lxta
  • Lynch Ixta idk what i'm ding
  • Looks like Tyrsis might have him a group.
  • I CAST ASPERSIONS UPON THINE CHARACTER TYRSIS!
  • Casting suspicion on thy neighbor shall guide you to the true death

Lynch TMonsta Lets get some ties going :)
  • Nice, 3 people set up for death already. Just ask yourself people, do you really want Tyrsis to live in this game?
  • tbh I don't, but his whining does get people to post more. It may not be so bad to keep him around in the beginning
  • As a fellow lumberjack, I say anyone that can help us locate the murderer by getting us all to communicate more, we should keep them around.
  • He doesn't help us communicate, he hinders our communications and ignores game rules and purposefully doesn't act to help the village. He probably can't even chop down a Charlie Brown Christmas tree, so I wouldn't call him a lumberjack.
  • edited January 2014
    Tyrsis was who I voted for all along!
  • So we have 3 people dying the first day so far! AWESOME!
  • You people are soooooooooooooooooooooo smart.

Psst, can you hear the sarcasm yet?
  • lynch everyone
  • lynch TMonsta for his fingerpointing shenanigans
  • Classic ww
  • did roles get handed out yet?
  • I'm glad, if you people WANT Tyrsis alive in WW then I don't want to be living in this village.
  • Walls is most likely a villager like me then.

• edited January 2014
    Me too.

Just putting it out there.
  • Lynch Tyrsis
  • Walls is most likely a villager like me then.

Nah it's a double bluff

Lynch WallsOfFire
  • edited January 2014
    Also, Walls could be feigning ignorance to get that response from people.

^Edit: As Prime says.
  • i like how nobody bothers to answer my question
  • I like how you are too dumb to notice that I answered your question.
  • reverse psychology there walls

lynch walls