Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WEREWOLF: O little town of 'Stella Regnum' (Day 18940) - Bunnies win. everything. always. rawr.

Comments

• Need walls to answer some of my questions cos this just got more complicated
  • edited December 2013
    And Loaf, why did you go to House 1? You haven't stated any good reasons yet.
  • Although I still wonder why a married person moved about.
  • Need walls to answer some of my questions cos this just got more complicated
    good luck!
  • Great mod answer, and I thought things were just getting more clear.
  • So ur not going to answer any

And i have to hypothesize all possible outcomes based on both occaisions lol

I went house 1 to have a chance of living because i always get killed the second night and it was the closest and it doesnt have many paths it crosses except for when tmonsta comes out

And tmosta and mystic saying they are single so they went to the other peeps house makes more sense lol
  • If walls doesnt make the rules clearer on these things like blood trails and sherriff negating night actions before catching them and darubian being unkillable but killable when he comes in contact with the killer

Then its just gonna be another wild goose chase
  • I should have visited zeal. He would have play video games with me.
  • Ooo, video games, but I really wanted to watch the extended edition of the Hobbit.
  • edited December 2013
    I just wanna say- if the village is in a straight line- and 5-12 was being patrolled last night- one of the killers has to be : zeal, skydragon, r magication or the joker- we know that the numbers run 1 (west) to 16 ( east) this will narrow a lot down
    can't be me, I was showering at time of death.

As for guilty/innocent today I'll hold those a while longer. Just woke up and need to think on this.

And gotta keep in mind osiris might have patrolled early in the night and the killing happening late in the night or vice versa, making osiris miss the killer.

Also, I think we can throw aside much of the suspicion that had been cast on osiris as he caught 3 people tonight.
  • And 7... Tyrsis and Sci? No way, neither strike me as cuddly movie watcher people.
    I fucking love to cuddle.
  • there were 2 people at house 3, and one person at house 1. Two people claimed to be at house 1. One person is a liar. I believe that liar is our killer.

Therefore, Loafery and Mystic need to be on the chopping block.
    Lynch Mystic
    Because loafery's comment the other day about not realizing that scum had one kill a night makes me think he's town.

Mystic - Guilty
    Loafery - Innocent
    TMonsta - Innocent

Now Walls my dearest bunny rabbit, can you please explain exactly what these guilty and innocent votes do? Will an overwhelmingly guilty vote lynch that player in addition to another lynch?
  • Yeah, these rules were a lil stanky, left for a short and predictable WW game. But still fun.
  • And I think that after thinking about yesterday over again, skydragon might be my new target of suspicion for the first night kill.
  • I would like to hear from our sheriff. He has a lot on the line, and if he has some additional insight on our 3 perps, it would help me make my decision. I'm not 100% sold Osiris is good yet, but if he turns in a werewolf today I will give him my trust. Hopefully that doesn't end up stinging me like last round when I trusted ixta and her...coincidences and deception.
  • Cory, I don't want Osiris commenting until after you've given us some info. what's your opinion of 2 people claiming to have gone to house one, when walls clearly states that there were 2 at house 3, and only 1 at house one?
  • edited December 2013
    It sounds like mysti is dirty, but loaf could be playing dumb. He said he was getting out of his house with his 1 move, which would mean he has a good role and was worried it would be gone, or he is bad. For now I will consider tmonsta the most innocent of the three. Can we vote multiple guilty? Like guilty/guilty/innocent? Or three guilty? Or just 1 guilty/ 2 innocent.

Also, I was waiting to see what walls says, is there going to be two lynches today? And potentially a third (osiris) if our lynches don't provide us with a bad guy?
  • I want to take a second and clear my name as well.

1. Yesterday I clearly asked Prime (my hubby) who to lynch, no thought went into it but to agree with him.

2. I have only stayed home the past couple of nights, in fact I've invited others to my home as well.

3. I'm a towny.

As for the lynch, I'm going to vote later, not sure who I believe just yet and I'm going to read some old posts.
  • edited December 2013
    Well Ixta, you're much more suspicious than I am considering you're pointing fingers all over the place and trying to confuse the rest of us. You've gone through several lynch votes over 2 days and even tried recommending people lynch Sierra yesterday (And Tyrsis today) when there was not much evidence in the first place for either of them being bad. You may point to the fact that I voted to lynch Sierra too - That's true, but only because Walls would've killed me off (Didn't vote to lynch anyone on Day 1).

Sierra also turned out to be a Villager too so you'll have to excuse me if I don't jump on the bandwagon just because people are pointing fingers with no proof whatsoever. I usually suspect those pointing the fingers over anyone else anyway and that's why you're definitely on my list of suspects.

Let's try and, at the very least, come to rational conclusions about possible alliances and suspects. Not point fingers and get everything wrong like last game.
  • @work, when is day ending? Im home at 1800sk time, otherwise ill just do a random vote before then
  • edited December 2013
    Well I am not taking any chances of someone taking out my snuggle bunny

All guilty, Rohan for lynch

Edited after reading Osiris post
  • edited December 2013
    Because she was being rather rude me yesterday and I don't have and other ideas

EDIT:
    Next time ixta, next time
  • busy at work today so I don't have much time right now but i'll tell you briefly what went down.

There were 2 suspects for the maniac either Darubian or Rohan. I spied Darubian last night, he is infact telling the truth, he's innocent. Rohan is our maniac. I do think we should lynch a killer today but if we're unable to come to a resolution on who is bad, we can always lynch Rohan.

I patrolled 5-1 because well I figured the right side was hit already and killers would be stupid to use the same killer to attack again and since they knew i patrolled 5-12 the first night, I assumed they would think I'd either do the same route or patrol to the right. I guess I was right and now we have 3 suspects (much better odds now) . I'll have to go through those 3 and see which one is the most likely suspect and post it later on.

I think I still have tonight as Mayor and if no killer is killed by tomorrow's lynch i'm dead. Idk though...@wallsoffire, how much time do I have left to find a killer?
  • Also just noticed the creepy bunny picture you posted. What the actual fuck?
  • After re-reading Walls' Night 2 post:

- One person visited House 1
    - One person visited House 3
    - One person was "lurking about".

TM has said he visited House 3. Both Loaf and Mystic say they visited House 1 so either one is lying and he intended to kill someone in another House (But was caught and so used the excuse that he went to House 1) or they both really did visit House 1 but one was caught before visiting it.

I still don't think there was any valid reason for any of these three to be out though but Walls requires us to vote so I'll go with my original suspicion for the lynch vote because I don't see any reason for Loafery to be out visiting a person living alone:

All 3 - Guilty

Lynch Loafery.

• There were 2 suspects for the maniac either Darubian or Rohan. I spied Darubian last night, he is infact telling the truth, he's innocent. Rohan is our maniac. I do think we should lynch a killer today but if we're unable to come to a resolution on who is bad, we can always lynch Rohan.

lynch rohan

After re-reading Walls' Night 2 post:

- One person visited House 1
    - One person visited House 3
    - One person was "lurking about".

TM has said he visited House 3. Both Loaf and Mystic say they visited House 1 so either one is lying and he intended to kill someone in another House (But was caught and so used the excuse that he went to House 1) or they both really did visit House 1 but one was caught before visiting it.

I still don't think there was any valid reason for any of these three to be out though but Walls requires us to vote so I'll go with my original suspicion for the lynch vote because I don't see any reason for Loafery to be out visiting a person living alone:

All 3 - Guilty

Lynch Loafery.
    you know lynch votes are separate from the 3 accused.

• To my knowledge there is only one WW groupkill, so making them all guilty plus a lynch is just WW talk. Sky is my lynch at the moment.
  • edited December 2013
    I don't know how it works, lol. Ghosted did all 3 as guilty, and Ixta still voted to lynch Mystic even though she said he's guilty.

In that case:

MysticAssassin - Innocent
    TMonsta - Innocent
    Loafery - Guilty

Rohan lynch
  • Yeah rules are simple... except none of you have any idea what they are.

ZZZZZZZZZZ
  • loaf - guilty
    Mysti - guilty
    tmonsta - innocent

Ixta for lynch

I would still like to hear the rules on the results of the innocent/guilty voting.