Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WEREWOLF: O little town of 'Stella Regnum' (Day 18940) - Bunnies win. everything. always. rawr.

Comments

• Maybe, do you think he's that good? :P

I do have a rules question for Walls though.

Do scum always walk a direct path, or can they choose a path?

And why is house 9 on fire? You're going to burn down the village that way. :( Just put up a nice for sale sign, and then maybe I can think about moving out and getting a divorce from this lousy husband who doesn't give me any attention.

they walk in a direct line towards the house on their way to kill someone.
  • Ooo better yet, I'll move in for a threesome. So ooo la la sexy.
  • Don't feel bad Ixta. My husband forgets to show up at all :P
  • edited December 2013
    This direction lark could throw a spanner in the works

lynch sierra

edit:Guys, want to find out all of your flaws in under a minute?

Just ask your girlfriend if she's gained weight.
  • I'm still voting to lynch none but walls seems to think none = abstain or he just won't let me vote no lynch. Probably just doesn't care/won't let me.
  • Well seeing as I have what eight votes i'll just be a bro and take the heat for this one ;)
    See ya in the next life.

@Mages It is kinda twisted how I have to prove that im not the killer...A blood trail leading east isnt an awful lot of proof when we have no key for our town 'map'
    Don't worry, bud, I remembered you. I gotta admit they don't really have much to go off anyway, but the village loves blood, so now you are going to die.
  • Apparently my husband is about to die due to inactivity. Looks like I'm back on the market!
  • East of the house includes houses north-east, unless walls is re-inventing the way maps work, in which case... bold move, bunny.

i aint saying nothing :D
    I'm thinking there is some merit to this idea. This would mean houses 6, 10, and 16 are suspect. I do not think walls switched up the point of reference from a normal map.
  • Lynch SierraNevada

Not many other people it can be at this point.
  • edited December 2013
    Cant see the town pic on my phone but i did vote to kill him yesterday, just saying.
    I've got this same problem. Prime, who you think is evil?
    Sorry Daruby, been away with the mistress. I think the stuff that was pointed out about Tmonsta being insane was valid. But I'll go with Lynch SierraNevada
  • I'm still voting to lynch none but walls seems to think none = abstain or he just won't let me vote no lynch. Probably just doesn't care/won't let me.

if u had another pf account
    and named it 'none'
    then u could lynch 'none'

other than that. lynch somebody else.
  • Hmmm, The map speaks loud an clear, Lynch Sierra although, I think the direction thing will lead to a short WW game.
  • Changing my vote to Lynch Tyrsis, and now we can test y'alls asinine theory of my insanity.
  • tyrsis is probably scum for trying that no lynch thing in this game. having directions like this is a significant game changer, and I know he has the ability to process that. So if he's not, it must be by choice. (Although it's not really fair on scum if they didn't realize the axe left directions. But on the other hand, it was in the rules, so they should have seen it, and asked if they didn't get it.)

Btw walls, how specific are your directions going to be? Do you only give one cardinal direction, like N/S/E/W, or would you say NE, if the person walked a diagonal?

But Tmonsta, I think we're better off lynching sierra today, and probably Tyrsis tomorrow, since I doubt the scum will be kind enough to give us such a lovely clue again.
  • Going with sierra. And I now need a new piece of ass to fuck. I bet tyrsis got a nice butthole
  • Theres enough votes on Sierra that I think it doesnt much matter.
  • tyrsis is probably scum for trying that no lynch thing in this game. having directions like this is a significant game changer, and I know he has the ability to process that. So if he's not, it must be by choice. (Although it's not really fair on scum if they didn't realize the axe left directions. But on the other hand, it was in the rules, so they should have seen it, and asked if they didn't get it.)

Btw walls, how specific are your directions going to be? Do you only give one cardinal direction, like N/S/E/W, or would you say NE, if the person walked a diagonal?

But Tmonsta, I think we're better off lynching sierra today, and probably Tyrsis tomorrow, since I doubt the scum will be kind enough to give us such a lovely clue again.
    Lol
  • edited December 2013
    Evidence all points to Sierra but there's 4 people that are convinced someone else should be lynched. Cory, Damdred**, Mystic, & Sierra all are still voting for Loafery. Damdred even switched his vote to Loafery after mystic posted.

I doubt they'd make it that easy and obvious to us but who knows. 3 killers 1 maniac and there are 4 people following a pattern here.... coincidence or not?

**Edit: Damdred switched his vote to Sierra but it doesn't change the fact that the 4 targeted loafery, whether it was planned or not is up in the air (not pointing fingers just pointing my suspicions)
  • @WallsOfFire it's been a pretty long day, when's night?
  • Coincidence i reckon... nobody is that bad
  • Lynch rohan for being the perfect homo and making my damdred jealous
  • Evidence all points to Sierra but there's 4 people that are convinced someone else should be lynched. Cory, Damdred, Mystic, & Sierra all are still voting for Loafery. Damdred even switched his vote to Loafery after mystic posted.

I doubt they'd make it that easy and obvious to us but who knows. 3 killers 1 maniac and there are 4 people following a pattern here.... coincidence or not?
    you are wrong and trying to turn people towards me, if you read on page 2 i have changed my vote to sierra
  • edited December 2013
    On the topic of Osiris deflecting just based on votes, I voted for loaf early on in the voting to try and at least keep today's lynch from being an all out bandwagon. Furthermore, I tried making an point that perhaps the direction the houses aren't as easy as it seems. Walls saying "I ain't saying nothing" or whatever further makes my suspicions that he is being tricky with the directions, and we are lynching in the wrong director.

Osiris, you have put yourself on my radar.
  • edited December 2013
    @damdred sorry I missed that, I edited my post above to reflect your change in vote. It still doesn't rid me of my suspicion of you though...

@HUNTERS - it'd be wise not to kill anyone yet. Killers only get 1 kill per night, lets not make it easier on them by killing our own off. Lets wait until one of them slips up.

Edit:
    @CoryNewb - Walls already said that the direction people move are in a straight line meaning take a ruler from point A to point B and that is the route they traveled. I believe the only deceiving part of the "eastern" blood trail is we don't know if it's directly east or northeast. Think of townhall as the center of the compass. Regardless of where you face, N,E,S,W remain the same. If Walls did change the compass direction then that would defeat the purpose of even mentioning there is a blood trail.
  • Osiris, hunter(s) only get 1 kill per game.
  • Osiris, hunter(s) only get 1 kill per game.
    That's why I'm telling them to hold their kills. No use wasting it on a blind guess. I said Killers get 1 kill a night (bad guys) so if hunters hold their only kill, it'll take much longer for the Killers to finish us off.
  • edited December 2013
    @CoryNewb - Walls already said that the direction people move are in a straight line meaning take a ruler from point A to point B and that is the route they traveled. I believe the only deceiving part of the "eastern" blood trail is we don't know if it's directly east or northeast. Think of townhall as the center of the compass. Regardless of where you face, N,E,S,W remain the same. If Walls did change the compass direction then that would defeat the purpose of even mentioning there is a blood trail.
    OK, now let me explain this: what if "north" on the map, is actually east? What if the front door isn't pointing south, its west. Towns are not built in a north south east west pattern. Walls could very easily have a trick up his sleeve. He wouldn't confirm or deny that the directions may not be the way they appear on the map. Do you see an actual compass on the map? No. Then we are speculating that east is right, but if you rotate a map 90°, the compass rotates with it.

Food for thought.
  • edited December 2013
    East is only east if you have a reference point. Walls could just introduce a compass and jk turns out east is south.

Or maybe axe murderer walked into the forest before goig home
  • edited December 2013
    The only direction I am willing to know east isn't is down on the map because where the flazers house is. Assuming can waste our time.
  • Unless its a circle and u end up on top... oh gad