Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WEREWOLF: O little town of 'Stella Regnum' (Day 18940) - Bunnies win. everything. always. rawr.

Comments

• loaf - guilty
    Mysti - guilty
    tmonsta - innocent

Rohan for lynch
  • loaf - guilty
    Mysti - guilty
    tmonsta - innocent

Ixta for lynch

I would still like to hear the rules on the results of the innocent/guilty voting.
    loaf - guilty
    Mysti - guilty
    tmonsta - innocent

Rohan for lynch
    Evidence all points to Sierra but there's 4 people that are convinced someone else should be lynched. Cory, Damdred**, Mystic, & Sierra all are still voting for Loafery. Damdred even switched his vote to Loafery after mystic posted.

I doubt they'd make it that easy and obvious to us but who knows. 3 killers 1 maniac and there are 4 people following a pattern here.... coincidence or not?

**Edit: Damdred switched his vote to Sierra but it doesn't change the fact that the 4 targeted loafery, whether it was planned or not is up in the air (not pointing fingers just pointing my suspicions)
    we know that ROHAN is the MANIAC due to osiris spying on him, so it'b be logical to lynch him today.

But these 2 cory and damdred have kept on voting for me since day 2. They obviously want me out of the game cos god knows why :-/ trying to get a bandwagon going cos no one wants to be that first poster.
  • Dont know why the 2 of them decided to have tmonsta as innocent when he just has no evidence to being innocent as the rest of us.
  • anyone with a guilty verdict will die.

so you can kill them all if you want to vote them all guilty.
    it's a majority rule. so 3 vote guilty 2 vote innocent = death.

u have an aditional lynch.

osiris u have till today. u have to lynch 1 evil person today. either by killing the people u caught or by lynching normally.
  • Loaf, your excuse for being out last night is paper thin, and now you are trying to throw up some misdirection on damred and tmonsta to deflect some innocent votes your way.
  • Thanks for clearing that up walls. I think we need to keep Osiris alive by getting a baddy today and either reappoint him as sheriff or possibly durubian (unless he and Osiris are in bed together)
  • Here's my conclusion before I go work on my finance exam:

The killer is mystic.

Mystic went to house 1 when tmonsta went to house 3. According to the rules when the killer visits the house and the person is visiting someone else they live so tmonsta didn't get killed.

I lied about going to house 1 to see how mystic would come out because I said quote

I went to house 1 to visit tmonsta and he said that he went to house 3 to visit mages and ixta. Which means mystic also went to house 3. The rules state that if the house is visited upon no one dies when the killer comes to the house. So the killer must be mystic or tmonsta.

If the killer was tmonsta he and I would have crossed paths and I would have died. Or he would have died. If the killer crosses paths with anyone they die except the sheriff.

• Loaf, your excuse for being out last night is paper thin, and now you are trying to throw up some misdirection on damred and tmonsta to deflect some innocent votes your way.
    I don't see any of them putting decent reasons either. Why would anyone need a reason to visit a house. I visited just so I could avoid being targeted. Cos i always die the second night.
    I just wanted to watch a movie with Ixta and Mages, they have butter popcorn. I think I saved myself as someone came by house 1.

Dam night just ended 1am here.
    I was watching movie with misses and couldn't be on here trolling like you two.

I figured the killers would be going after the left side of town after killing the right side.
    Since Tmonsta and I are both single and live on left side I figured I come over and play some video games since if I visit killer can't kill.

Loaf I was visiting house 1

What happens if I'm visiting a house but the occupant isn't there and killer visits???
    What then??
    If loaf is killer im glad Osiris caught him or i would have found out the hard way.
  • edited December 2013
    I guess that makes sense loaf, I'll vote tmonsta guilty as well. I don't trust any of your motives to be out at night at this point.
  • So

lynch rohan the maniac and

loafery: innocent
    tmonsta: innocent
    mysticassassin: guilty
  • edited December 2013

loaf - guilty
    Mysti - guilty
    tmonsta - guilty

Rohan for lynch
  • edited December 2013
    I went to house 1 to visit tmonsta
    I lied about going to house 1 to see how mystic would come out
    So where were you going then?
    If the killer was tmonsta he and I would have crossed paths and I would have died. Or he would have died. If the killer crosses paths with anyone they die except the sheriff.
    Not necessarily. One of you could have gone during early night, one during late night. Same can be said about Mystic/Loaf and Mystic/TM. Damn, starting to get confusing, lol. May be over-analyzing everything and the guilty person is obvious to someone not actively discussing this predicament.
  • I went to house 3 and tmonsta went to house 3. If either one of us was the killer someone would have died between us 2 because we crossed paths.
  • Not unless you went at the same time whicjh you might not have
  • Loafery, I stated my case very well in several posts, not just my in character post of why I wanted to visit.

Loafery: Guilty
    TMonsta: Innocent
    MysticAssassin: Guilty

Lynch Rohan
  • I went during night 1.
  • The sheriff also patrols during the night and he can't patrol all of the night. He also has the confinements of early night/late night. he obviously patrolled early night as i went to house 3 at that time.
  • please remove me from this game, with everything going on with my family i just cant focus
  • Well poop shizzle on story.

As night begins Osiris journeyed out on his patrol heading towards house 1, right around house 3 he saw a figure in the distance.... quietly snaking around the house, he knocks the suspicious man unconcious.

He spies another figure lurking about.
    takes him out too.

What is going on?

another figure stops at house 1 not noticing Osiris.

then blacks out as Osiris strikes him down.

Dragging all their bodies, Osiris brings them to the fking town hall. and ties them up.

a job well done. He dusts off his hands and heads back home.

The village wakes up and smells the sunshine.
    nothing seems to be wrong...

they gathered at the town hall to see tmonsta Loafery, and mysticassassin tied up. The smell of urine wofted to their nostrils. it seems as though all 3 have peed themselves.

Osiris stepped forward. "I caught these 3 sneaking around last night. What should we do with them?"

*** NIGHT ENDS ***

Osiris the sheriff is on a roll.
    mysticassassin, tmonsta, and Loafery have been caught.

o boy o boy.....
    for today everyone is required to put in 4 votes.

mysticassasin - guilty/innocent
    tmonsta - guilty/innocent
    Loafery - guilty/innocent
    And put someone up for lynch

DAY BEGINS.
    Lurking about doesn't really say house 3.

Just saying
  • Where else would i be lurking around if not around house 3

Going to persecute for how walls worded his sentences now?

• If I have to reveal myself to stay alive I will but I'll be dead at night..
  • Well I am not taking any chances of someone taking out my snuggle bunny

All guilty, Rohan for lynch

Edited after reading Osiris post
    ghosted for lynch. I find it really stupid to put all 3 down as guilty, it'll just have us killing 1/2 if not 3 innocents and have us losing the game all too quick.

mysticassasin - innocent
    tmonsta - innocent. on the fence usually he's more loudmouthed
    Loafery - guilty
  • Loafery: Guilty
    TMonsta: Innocent
    MysticAssassin: Innocent
  • I went to house 3 and tmonsta went to house 3. If either one of us was the killer someone would have died between us 2 because we crossed paths.
    What if the sheriff stopped you before you crossed paths?
  • If u guys want to kill your only trapper be my guess
    Town is doomed
    What if the sheriff stopped you before you crossed paths?
    well #walls won't clarify if the sheriff negates night actions so it'd just be a random guessing game then...a wild goose chase and none of this discussion is relevant.

All the things i've said are only valid if and only if the sheriff doesnt negate night actions and lets them happen.

So if visits are stopped midway from going and crossing paths doesnt matter because you were caught then everything i said doesn't matter squat and you guys can just do whatever you like cos I won't be able to defend myself based on reason.

I can only say I went to house 3 to not get killed if the killer came to my house which is what you and tmonsta have already said. And there is no other evidence to prove whether we are right or wrong. Unless you guys actually read back a bit or remember some of the stuff thats been said for the past few pages, but most of us don't so I can't really state my case if the sheriff did stop me before i crossed paths because then we're all on level ground.
  • If u guys want to kill your only trapper be my guess
    Town is doomed
    Desperate move i see through ur lies
  • edited December 2013
    Well, unless a trapper comes out and debunks Mystic then I'll change my vote to
    Mystic:Innocent
    Loafery: Guilty
    T Monsta: Innocent
    Lynch Rohan
  • whatever tmonsta just said, because i cba trying to figure out how this game actually works
  • i'm the trapper and i protected house 3 during early night and i was supposed to visit house 1 late night but got caught. I didn't wanna reveal myself so i said i went to house 1 assuming that i arrived at house 1 late night. The only thing i can say is that walls did say i was "lurking" around which means i was planting traps around house 3.

Since we're basing this on the sheriff negating any actions during the night.

Then all 3 of us are equal suspects. I can't prove that i'm the trapper only the wording that walls say gives slight clues as to where the trapper went.

And mystic can't prove it either. And we still don't know if tmonsta is innocent either.