Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WEREWOLF: O little town of 'Stella Regnum' (Day 18940) - Bunnies win. everything. always. rawr.

edited December 2013 in General
PUNISHMENT FOR MAKING DOUBLE POSTS IN THE SIGN UP THREADS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
dogtown due to being born of incestual inbreeding was brought into the world with a genetic speech impediment disorder known as bunnysaresocuteandcudlyphylitis (every post that he makes if he wants it to be counted 'aka voting' must have a picture of a cute bunny attached, or else it will be disregarded.)

Azalieo was being single and ugly and a woman was forced to enslave herself in the kitchen all day long. Every vote must include a picture of food. preferably made in a kitchen. possibly a sandwich.

Rohan being rohan can only make as many posts in this thread as the current day it is on.
so day 1 he can make 1 post
day 2 he can make 2 day posts.

TheJoker because he's a joker must post a joke with every vote he makes. and it has to be funny. or his vote will not count

Ghosted being in a homoerotic love affair with his housemate damdred, must make a statement declaring his love everytime he makes a vote.
example: "damdred my love for you is like an active volcano, when it erupts everything gets messy"
Failure to comply will result in no vote counting, which will deem you as 'inactive' in 2 days

THE ROLES
1 Terrorist Leader - homocidal maniac
3 Killers: - a squad of internet junkies who have made a pact with the terrorist leader to ensue chaos in the town....
a) There are a bunch of weapons , during the first night you guys must decide who takes what, if there is a conflict, the LEADER of your group will assign the weapons amongst you.
-Knife : Easy kill Unlimited use
-Slow Poison : The person dies the night following this one (with no visible wounds) 1 usage
-Rope: Person dies from strangulation (Only females will have visible wounds) unlimited use (long piece of rope)
-Gun: Can clean out everyone in a house, but shots will be heard. Because of reasons. There are only 2 bullets. 2 usage
i) if you run into the sheriff while using the gun, the sheriff will die. The remaining bullet will kill 1 of the house targets randomly, unless otherwise specified 'aka kill everyone in house 3. with person a first, and person b second.
-Axe : Bloody massacre trail. Unlimited use
b) if a killer is killed, the killer with the closest location house wise to the dead killer will be given the killers weapon. if there are 2 that are equidistant, it will be randomized

1 maniacal depressed insane man - He wants the world to end. And believes that people must die
a) he is a bad guy
b) his vote for lynching counts as 2. but will not be revealed until tally
c) if he successfully votes in 5 lynches, he will join the band of killers

2 Seers - gifted in spacial and temporal spider senses, can sense animosity in a generalized direction
a) will give me a house number
b) i will inform them if during the night there was a killer at that house, If the killer visited and murdered someone in the house, it will come back positive as well because 'the killer was there at that house'

1 Paranoid Pansy - so so so paranoid.
a)cannot be killed during the night
b) can only be lynched during the day

2 Hunters - They hunt deer and all other forest critters other than rabbits
a) can kill 1 person during the night per game. so only once, use it wisely.

1 Trapper - sonofabitch kills rabbits.
a) can set traps around a house to prevent people from killing that person at night (basically a doctor)
b) can only protect each house once.

Elected role
1 Sheriff - elected by the people during the day. You cannot reject this nomination.
a)He will be elected by the people the first day, and will have 2 days (beginning after the day of vote, aka up to day 3) to find/lynch one of the bad parties. If unsuccessful in finding someone, he will be lynched by the people. If he is able to find and lynch a bad party, he can either step down, or continue to be sheriff with 3 days to find the next. and so forth.
b)Can patrol at night, anyone he comes across will be put into prison and will be put to trial the next day (this does not use up the lynch vote)
c)Can check 1 persons role every night as well.
d)Cannot be killed at night by regular methods

1. Everyone is assigned a house. During the night because the town is under red alert, everyone is under house arrest at night time.
2. Everyone needs sleep to survive, some less than others, so night is divided into 'late/early' for easier distinction 'night 1/ night 2', obviously people with night actions will do it in the night of their choosing and be 'asleep' during the other. so when doing a night action indicate which half of the night you are doing so
example:
killer: "i stab mages brutally and repeatedly in the groin during night 1' or 'mages/1'(for those that don't care to write)
3. Every villager is allowed to leave his house once during the course of the game.
a)You must choose a destination/person to visit.
b)If you are not at home when the killer comes to kill you, you will live.
c)If you visit the person that is getting killed that night, neither of you will die. (for whatever illicit relations that you abandon your home and wander the streets)
d)If you cross paths with the killer during the night, he will kill you, whether or not you are the target
4. All actions that occur in the house, means you don't need to leave your house.
example:
you could be the killer and your wife could be innocent. you could kill her in your house and no one would be able to see anything happening outside.
5. There is pathing during the night. crossing paths with someone will give you some sort of information. if not death.
6. Lynching
a) one person must be lynched every day. so highest lynch vote will die.
b) if you don't vote for any lynch in 2 days you will die.
c) the starting threshold # is 11. If you hit 11 votes for lynch, the person will die. if 2 people both have 11 votes, they both will die that day. The threshold vote # will decrease as the game goes on.
7. Killers can kill once per time of night.

The villagers

house# Name Gender Marital Status Notes:
1 Tmonsta m single
2 Loafery m married Trapper, caught and lynched day 3
2 Shining f married Deceased Villager by natural causes night 5
3 Mages m married
3 ixta f married
4 Prime m married Deceased Villager murdered night 5
4 Darubian f married
5 Osiris m married Hunter, shot to death
5 Rohan f married maniac man lynched day 3
6 Phantom f married Deceased villager, killed by gun night 5
6 Meadows m married
7 Tyrsis f married decased hunter, natural causes night 3
7 Scientology m married deceased Seer, knifed to death night 3
8 MysticAssasin m Single Deceased leader. killed by tmonstas reminder
9 Dogtown dog Single Deceased Villager lynched day 1
10 Azalieo f Single Deceased villager, killed herself day 3
11 CoryNewb f married
11 jesterawx m married
12 Damdred m gay
12 Ghosted m gay
13 Zeality m single
14 SkydragonX m married
14 TheJoker f married Deceased Villager lynched day 5
15 Rmagician m gay Deceased villager (hanged night 4)
15 Flazer m gay Deceased villager (Axed night 1) blood going east
16 SierraNevada m single Deceased villager lynched day 2
Everything was completely randomized. including all the genders you left blank, as well as your pairings.

Comments

• edited December 2013
    DAY 1 BEGINS

As a winter wind blew through the village, all was in dismay. Their previously elected and very handsome mayor walls lay dead on the fking townhall floor.

Someone had done a terrible deed. Who would ever dream of killing the wonderful mayor?

We must find the culprit, was the consensus shared by the village. Let us put the village in lockdown, no one may leave until the suspects are found.

One by One they went around declaring themselves innocent.

If everyone was innocent. wait... no.... there must be a culprit.

Someone should watch over this village. Let's vote on it. Without walls the town fell back into simple democracy , o woe be the town without a leader.

All you need to do is pick a sheriff
    and lynch someone. cuz shit happens.

roles will be sent out before the first night
  • sorry it was a bit late.
    had to run some preliminary balancing issues to make sure it'll evenly play out.
  • edited December 2013
    Me for sheriff

lynch flazer
  • 4 single guys and 2 single girls... so lynch Sierra and myself for Sheriff because I know how to spell it correctly. ::Glares at Ian.::
  • Also, I SHOULD HAVE POSTED EXTRA TIMES IN THE SIGN UP THREAD, DAMN IT.
  • Wow. That was a lot of reading. So Jester and I are married, and I'm the lady? Sexy

I vote for my lovelu husband Jesterawx for sheriff. I support him with all my love and affection.

As for a lynch, I will hold for now! I need to reread then rules first. But I'll probably vote for somebody destined to be inactive.
  • My sweet wife, Rohan, makes the best manwiches around! You guys should visit sometime!

Who better to vote for Mayor than the one and only Osiris. You can trust me to keep our town safe and void of these petty criminals running rampant through our streets. Just ask the Egyptians, they trusted me even in the afterlife. Stop this virus, vote Osiris. Osiris for mayor.

Azalieo, oh Azalieo. Seeing you run down the streets in your mini skirt makes me regret ever getting married. Young, single, and living alone :/. I see those glances you make towards me...I can't take it anymore! I'm a man of religion and you are violating the sanctity of marriage with your tempting ways. Sorry Azalieo but I vote Azalieo for lynch
  • zomg @ the number of kills the bad guys have here, Walls. This game is probably going to last 3 days max.

Osiris for mayor

Lynch Scientology
  • I've rethought my lynch azalieo Must die
  • Osiris for sheriff, Tmonsta for lynch
  • Roses are red
    Violets are blue

I'm schizophrenic

And so am I

osiris for mayor
  • edited December 2013
    I lovers sci.

Plz don't kill.

Lynch None This means I vote to lynch no one. Meaning if enough people vote lynch none, then no one is lynched.

EDIT: Just read that someone must be lynched everyday, but I don't give a fuck. Still lynching no one.
  • I need to re-read this in the morning, but so far what I gather is that I get to run around banging all the married womens. Only to find half of them have penises... fuck, this town sucks.

Zeal for mayor, SierraNevada for lynch because he is competition for my role of homewrecker.
  • Bravo Zeal, bravo.
  • I've done a lot of cheating on Darubian this weekend so I'm in troubllllle.

Osiris for Sheriff, lynch Tmonsta
  • Aww thanks sweetycory.

jester for mayer lynch osiris - no reason
  • edited December 2013
    Being an othordox sort of lady, (my husband is running for Sheriff and has future political aspirations) I vote Rmagician for lynch, because he is gay, and it is day 1!
  • So we have tolynch once in 2 days. Lol awesome.
    Im abstaining first day then

And since everyone is voting Osiris

I'll vote zeal
    Lol
    I'm single yay!!!
    Whose going to make me food? :/
  • Lynch Jester instead
  • edited December 2013
    BEST.GAME. EVER.

lynch jester, tmonsta for sheriff
  • can we abstain i thought we had to lynch ppl everyday

lynch dogtown, loafery for mayor!
  • I would rather not spend this game looking at images like that.

lynch Dogtown, tmonsta for shurruf
  • ^_^ I'm just playing by the rules that have been set, don't hate.
  • Five weapons for the bad guys? I thought last round was bad enough. Also, is there any point lynching today? We only get Mod-killed for not lynching 2 days in a row and we'll have a clearer idea by the second day.

Osiris for Sheriff
  • edited December 2013
    Five weapons for the bad guys? I thought last round was bad enough. Also, is there any point lynching today? We only get Mod-killed for not lynching 2 days in a row and we'll have a clearer idea by the second day.

Osiris for Sheriff
    My thoughts are anyone trying to lynch today is better off dead. So I lynch a lyncher
  • edited December 2013
    zeal for sherrif
    jester for lynch, cuz i dont wanna die
  • edited December 2013

lynch this burning feeling in my pants andskrdragon because he seems very suspicious :rollseyes:, Ghost for sheriff
  • Someone has to get lynched every day so random day 1 will occur
  • Edited my homosexual lover
  • edited December 2013
    Hey everyone I have a house party tonight filled with carrots, cucumber and lots of weights to show off our sexy bodies hee hee hee

if you are bicurious (Im looking at you Sci) you should come to our house tonight! its going to be a splendid event!

and best of all, we won't die!!!

hee ya

also I am not fond of people picking on my beautiful, strong manly man of men!

lynch Cory for being a meanie!!