Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WEREWOLF: O little town of 'Stella Regnum' (Day 18940) - Bunnies win. everything. always. rawr.

Comments

• Walls, does this include me bumping into a killer whilst taking a stroll?
    i aint saying.
    but i will say, i wouldn't test your luck if i were you.
  • edited December 2013
    Fair enough?

Edit: that question mark wasnt intentional.
  • Eggplant will be lovely i think teal for the kitchen
    Sounds oerfect to me
    Hosting a "who's in my mouth?" Game for Night2

Its not what it sounds ljke.
    If its not what it sounds like, im out
    Sounds oerfect to me

U sit ina dark room and have to guess who's balls are in your mouth. Sorry to disappoint.
    Sounds oerfect to me

U sit ina dark room and have to guess who's balls are in your mouth. Sorry to disappoint.
  • I just wanna say- if the village is in a straight line- and 5-12 was being patrolled last night- one of the killers has to be : zeal, skydragon, r magication or the joker- we know that the numbers run 1 (west) to 16 ( east) this will narrow a lot down
  • Well poop shizzle on story.

As night begins Osiris journeyed out on his patrol heading towards house 1, right around house 3 he saw a figure in the distance.... quietly snaking around the house, he knocks the suspicious man unconcious.

He spies another figure lurking about.
    takes him out too.

What is going on?

another figure stops at house 1 not noticing Osiris.

then blacks out as Osiris strikes him down.

Dragging all their bodies, Osiris brings them to the fking town hall. and ties them up.

a job well done. He dusts off his hands and heads back home.

The village wakes up and smells the sunshine.
    nothing seems to be wrong...

they gathered at the town hall to see tmonsta Loafery, and mysticassassin tied up. The smell of urine wofted to their nostrils. it seems as though all 3 have peed themselves.

Osiris stepped forward. "I caught these 3 sneaking around last night. What should we do with them?"

*** NIGHT ENDS ***

Osiris the sheriff is on a roll.
    mysticassassin, tmonsta, and Loafery have been caught.

o boy o boy.....
    for today everyone is required to put in 4 votes.

mysticassasin - guilty/innocent
    tmonsta - guilty/innocent
    Loafery - guilty/innocent
    And put someone up for lynch

DAY BEGINS.
  • No one died so one of us has to be the killer

• edited December 2013
    I just wanted to watch a movie with Ixta and Mages, they have butter popcorn. I think I saved myself as someone came by house 1.

• Wait, but does the sheriff stop the killing?
  • I don't know if he stopped the killing or me being out of the house stopped the killing, but no clue what the other person going to house 3 was doing. As I'm assuming that's a Hunter. So 1 Hunter, 1 Killer, and 1 Villager who wanted to watch a movie.
  • So yeah, I guess if the Sheriff finds the person before they kill based on their route then he will stop them.
  • so we have 2 ppl who went to house 3 and 1 person that went to house 1

I went to house 1 to visit tmonsta and he said that he went to house 3 to visit mages and ixta. Which means mystic also went to house 3. The rules state that if the house is visited upon no one dies when the killer comes to the house. So the killer must be mystic or tmonsta.

However, I'd need to know if the sheriff stops any actions at night when they get caught to be sure. Also we'd need to know what time of night they visited the house. Early night or late night.
  • I don't know if he stopped the killing or me being out of the house stopped the killing, but no clue what the other person going to house 3 was doing. As I'm assuming that's a Hunter. So 1 Hunter, 1 Killer, and 1 Villager who wanted to watch a movie.
    It could be 2 villagers and 1 killer

It could be 3 villagers just visiting and the killer not choosing to kill tonight. Which is highly unlikely.

Does this mean osiris gets 3 more days or do we have to find the killer for the sheriff to live?

The wording isn't very clear in da rules...maybe did it on purpose like the blood trail thingy....
  • Not necessarily Loaf, you could have been trying to kill me and couldn't because I wasn't at home. Why would a married man go to a single mans house? There wasn't any sporting events happening and I'm not gay as that's apparently it's own marital status.

I mean, if Loaf had been going to a single girls place I would have understood adultery.
  • Yes, the rules say find/lynch. Is that find or lynch or a find and lynch. Very iffy since he caught 3 of us and no telling which one of us is evil. I'll put forth to lynch Loafery because he came to my house and has yet to give an excuse.
  • i went to your house so i wouldn't get killed during the night.

well mystic isnt saying anything so i'm suspicious of him rather than you so
  • Also, Darubian and Rohan are the only two people to vote for the person who got lynched, (who got an extra vote each night). So we have the Insane person narrowed between two people and a killer between three.
  • edited December 2013
    1 Mages Sierranevada
    2 Ixtaccihuatl Sierranevada
    3 Prime SierraNevada
    4 Darubian SierraNevada
    5 Osiris SierraNevada
    6 Rohan SierraNevada
    7 Phantom SierraNevada
    8 Meadows SierraNevada
    9 Damdred Tmonsta-> loafery -> sierranevada
    10 Zeality SierraNevada
    11 SkydragonX SierraNevada
    12 TheJoker SierraNevada
    13 votes
    And Day one was

Day 1 Sheriff Day 1 Lynch
    1 Tmonsta Tmonsta SierraNevada->dogtown
    2 Loafery loafery dogtown
    3 Shining Loafery Dogtown
    4 Darubian tmonsta dogtown
    5 Rohan Osiris Dogtown

and 6 votes.

So if the person who isn't insane will split the vote from the other we can find the insane guy and kill them tomorrow.
  • We will lynch darubian or rohan but

We need to decide who the killer is between mystic me and u
  • Oh, we can lynch Daru or Rohan tomorrow if the non insane one plays it smart. I'd rather take a 33% chance at taking out a killer, and since I know my innocence that's 50% when the insane guy doesn't become a killer until after day 5.
  • Actually, lynch MysticAssassin because he's been sharing non train votes with Newb both in sheriff and in lynching.
  • edited December 2013
    All 3 of you look suspicious as hell in my eyes and I don't see any real reason why any of you should've been out.

Although Loaf looks most suspicious, I don't think any of you three should be trying to steer the lynch vote.
  • Dam night just ended 1am here.
    I was watching movie with misses and couldn't be on here trolling like you two.

I figured the killers would be going after the left side of town after killing the right side.
    Since Tmonsta and I are both single and live on left side I figured I come over and play some video games since if I visit killer can't kill.

Loaf I was visiting house 1

What happens if I'm visiting a house but the occupant isn't there and killer visits???
    What then??
    If loaf is killer im glad Osiris caught him or i would have found out the hard way.
  • Because as a single person I needed to get out of my house to be safe, I assumed House 3 would be close enough that I could make it there safe enough. Which technically is true because I didn't die. :p Safety in numbers you know.
  • Well, both people claim to have been visiting House 1. I'm really glad I escaped in time then.
  • Because as a single person I needed to get out of my house to be safe, I assumed House 3 would be close enough that I could make it there safe enough. Which technically is true because I didn't die. :p Safety in numbers you know.
    True, but why House 3? Why not House 2 or 7? Why two houses away?
  • Because it's Mages, I love my Chad! And Ixta too! I'd visit Shining if she was married to someone better!
  • That's what I figured safety in numbers but wasn't very safe cuz here we are in jail lol.
    Altho at least I wasn't killed.

Killer could have also visited me. Since they wouldnt have cross paths with Osiris
  • And 7... Tyrsis and Sci? No way, neither strike me as cuddly movie watcher people.