Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WEREWOLF: O little town of 'Stella Regnum' (Day 18940) - Bunnies win. everything. always. rawr.

Comments

• lynch / guilty loafery
  • edited December 2013
    changing my votes:

Lynch Rohan the maniac

Tmonsta - innocent
    Mysticassassin - innocent
    Loafery - guilty
  • So we kill mystic or loaf. 50/50 whether we got a bad guy.

Imo, the good guy rolecalls first. You are the worst WW on the planet if you claim the doctor, obvs you woll get called out.

Lynch rohan, loafery is guilty. Tmonsta and mystic are innocent for now.. dont want to lynch too many villagers.</b
    Hope i got that right.
  • Loafery: Guilty
    TMonsta: Guilty
    MysticAssassin: Guilty

Lynch Rohan

Purriod.

• Loaf, your stories have so many holes and you keep changing your alibi. I've had a simple story to tell that's been consistent because I've been telling the truth. I don't believe you have. You were going to be at house 3 and house 1 when you can only visit one house a night? What is this new found power you have Loaf? Oh, you don't have it.
  • edited December 2013
    Also, we should consider all players that want to mass-kill. Sci, Sky, Mages if im not mistaken.

Sheriff catches anyone moving about, so only 1 baddie gets caught. Tht means the others are innocent.
  • Loaf, your stories have so many holes and you keep changing your alibi. I've had a simple story to tell that's been consistent because I've been telling the truth. I don't believe you have. You were going to be at house 3 and house 1 when you can only visit one house a night? What is this new found power you have Loaf? Oh, you don't have it.
    It doesn't matter if your consistent with the story cos walls negates all night actions

If i were to be consistent with story i'd had have to have said that i was protecting house 3 didn't I? and it would give me away.

I dont know why everyone is thinking tmonsta is innocent on what basis?

The basis that he dodged the bullet when mystic came for him?

What if I protected house 3 and tmonsta is the killer and i protected ixta or mages from him. And no one died. That is if walls didnt negate any night actions happening when getting caught by the sheriff.

• There's really no way to be certain but I have a feeling that Mystic is lying about him begin the trapper. I believe Loafery could be telling the truth, either way I'll find out tonight and tomorrow the liars will be dead :). Mystic just said it so passively almost being defensive about it. Tmonsta, idk i'm still 50/50 but i'm leaning more towards innocent.

TMonsta - Innocent
    Mysticassassin - Guilty
    Loafery - Innocent

Lynch Rohan

• Also, we should consider all players that want to mass-kill. Sci, Sky, Mages if im not mistaken.

Sheriff catches anyone moving about, so only 1 baddie gets caught. Tht means the others are innocent.
  • I didn't want to "mass-kill", Zeal. As I've already said, Ixta voted to lynch who she was voting guilty anyway, and Ghosted voted all three as guilty. Prime voted all three guilty too. Doesn't mean anything at all because no-one was entirely sure how the voting system worked until Walls clarified later on that each suspect dies if they get a majority vote, which changes everything. Plenty of people were online, but no-one except Ixta and Ghosted had voted in all that time.
  • Im off to work. Do what you guys want.
    I log on this morning to 40 new post so of course I gotta defend myself.
    The true trapped (me) will be reveal if I'm killed.

Have fun town.
  • There is only a possibility for one bad guy in that bunch, is there not? Since they were all found in one Night, and I thought walls said they could only do 1 kill per night.
  • Walls did say earlier that they can only do one kill per night. An alternative hypothesis after reading Page 1 of this thread is that none of them are bad and the poison was used last night. There's a small chance of that being so, but it still exists.
  • If they both claim the trapper, one is bad.
  • SCENARIO 1: SHERIFF DOES NOT NEGATE NIGHT ACTIONS WHEN GETTING CAUGHT

A) Loafery(trapper) protects house 3
    Tmonsta(killer) goes to house 3
    Mystic(Villager/Hunter) goes to house 1

Result: No one dies.

B) Loafery(Killer) goes house 3
    Tmonsta(Villager/Hunter/Trapper) goes house 3
    Mystic(Trapper) protects house 1

Result: No one dies because tmonsta visited a house that is targeted by the killer and neither dies when that happens.

C) Loafery(Villager/trapper/hunter): goes house 3
    Tmonsta(Villager/trapper/hunter) goes house 3
    Mystic(Killer): goes house 1

Result: No one dies.

SCENARIO 2: SHERIFF NEGATES ALL NIGHT ACTIONS BEFORE THEY HAPPEN

Still wouldn't know who is who based on the given information.

SCENARIO 3: BASED ON PATHS CROSSING

Me and tmonsta can't be killers because we both crossed paths but neither of us died. Meaning mystic is the killer.

SCENARIO 4: BASED ON PATHS CROSSING (SHERIFF CATCHING US BEFORE WE CROSS)

We wouldn't know who is who based on the given information.

==========================================

A little something before I probably die. I'll die either in the day by the lynch or during the night cos i'm the trapper and i've already protected my own house on the first night so...i'm kinda dead unless someone visits me at house 2.

I hope this clarified things for ppl who dont read past pages. I just hope you make the smart decision. I stand by my belief that mystic is the killer. It's the only conclusion I can come up with or it's just plain guess work as you can see above.

Should've just shut my mouth this game...I die way too early everytime

• Well I am not taking any chances of someone taking out my snuggle bunny

All guilty, Rohan for lynch

Edited after reading Osiris post
    ghosted for lynch. I find it really stupid to put all 3 down as guilty, it'll just have us killing 1/2 if not 3 innocents and have us losing the game all too quick.

mysticassasin - innocent
    tmonsta - innocent. on the fence usually he's more loudmouthed
    Loafery - guilty
    Dumbass.

Why risk missing a killer?
  • This is rushed because I didn't lynch last day and I don't want to get killed off. Tried to read as much as possible. DON'T LYNCH MY HUBBY D=

Mystic-guilty
    TMonsta-innocent
    Loafery-innocent

Lynch Rohan
  • Okay, first off, its very obvious who I am, but I have another 2 votes before I become part of the killers. Don't lynch me yet, I got two counts towards a werewolf;)

ixta for lynch
  • This is rushed because I didn't lynch last day and I don't want to get killed off. Tried to read as much as possible. DON'T LYNCH MY HUBBY D=

Mystic-guilty
    TMonsta-innocent
    Loafery-innocent

Lynch Rohan
    You are living with the killer!
    Killer lover!!

• I'll log back in later after work.
    To see the verdict.
    If I die town needs a lot of work from sheriff and seers.
  • There is no more use defending myself.
    I already said what I know.
  • I vote whatever my beautiful wife corynewb thinks - taking my other wife out to diner for her birthday tonight (shhh cory its ok. Ill explain later)
  • I vote whatever my beautiful wife corynewb thinks - taking my other wife out to diner for her birthday tonight (shhh cory its ok. Ill explain later)
    at least you have a spouse who supports you, mine wants me dead :( I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS! YOU DONT KNOW ME!
  • It's gotta be tough married to an insane guy.
  • You know what

loaf Guilty, Tmonsta innocent, mystic innocent. Lynch Rohan Stays
  • Yeah, The game was a little in the villagers favor, but in any case

Loafery: Guilty
    TMonsta: innocent
    MysticAssassin: innocent

:)
  • only 3 ppl missing.

day will end sooon
  • edited December 2013
    lynch Rohan

Tmonsta guilty

Loaf guilty

Mystic innocent
  • Also anyone notice he didnt kill off Ty for abstaining both days?