Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WEREWOLF: O little town of 'Stella Regnum' (Day 18940) - Bunnies win. everything. always. rawr.

Comments

• Lynch rohan for being the perfect homo and making my damdred jealous
    How could I make damdred jealous?? I was born outta incest wedlock just scraping the gene pool with eyes too far from my nose lol. He has some low standards
  • if it's north east. i will say north east.

and oh the wonderful plausible deductions.
    who will be right? only night will tell.

day will end soon. I will tally up the posts soon. and we'll see where we are currently at.

please dont 'edit' posts. if you change your vote, just repost again. it is less confusing for me.
  • Lol I vote loaf only because I needed to vote a lynch. :/
    I didn't think people would follow my vote.
    I even said no reason for voting.
    Thanks for making me look bad :/

• loafery
    shining
    tmonsta
    darubian
    rohan

Also one of these people are insane.
    So my voting isn't that off.
  • Lynch Rohan

Rules are too complicated. I hate super complicated ww games. It distracts from the actual point of the game.

didntread.jpg
  • I will lynch you no read people in the days we have nothing better to do. And heck, if someone wants to shoot ghosted tonight, just go ahead. The way he's playing, he's no loss to town.

And Osiris, No editing, ever. this has be standard for several games now. Always make a new post.
  • Game is actually very easy to understand. Every village has a couple folks that don't know which way is up tho
  • I will lynch you no read people in the days we have nothing better to do. And heck, if someone wants to shoot ghosted tonight, just go ahead. The way he's playing, he's no loss to town.

And Osiris, No editing, ever. this has be standard for several games now. Always make a new post.
    You just hate us because of our lifestyle choice!

Lynch the lady who is intolerant of other people's lifestyles!

We were born gay.

Rainbows and unicorns didn't just anal slam us out of the blue.
  • Bitch I'm fabulous
  • Bitch I'm fabulous
  • Bitch I'm fabulous
  • Cant see the town pic on my phone but i did vote to kill him yesterday, just saying.
    I've got this same problem. Prime, who you think is evil?
    Sorry Daruby, been away with the mistress. I think the stuff that was pointed out about Tmonsta being insane was valid. But I'll go with Lynch SierraNevada
    That's it! I'm going lesbian. Who's house are all the single ladies going to convene upon for hot lesbian orgy fun?

lynch Sierra
  • edited December 2013
    Ew la la lesbos :D
  • Oh and to prove im not the insane one i ll vote mystic for absolutely no reason watsoeva

Change lynch vote mysticassassin
  • Changing my vote to Lynch Tyrsis, and now we can test y'alls asinine theory of my insanity.
    Its Sierra fool, My Intel shows Tyrsis as a good guy.
  • sorry for the edit, i just didn't feel like making another post. I'll keep that in mind for future posts.
  • edited December 2013
    You are all idiots

Except Zeal...he's the only one that seems to know I didnt make the kill on flazer, but is voting to lynch me anyways. Suspicious?
  • edited December 2013
    I'm still voting to lynch none but walls seems to think none = abstain or he just won't let me vote no lynch. Probably just doesn't care/won't let me.

if u had another pf account
    and named it 'none'
    then u could lynch 'none'

other than that. lynch somebody else.
    Whatever I'm still not lynching anyone. You can force that as abstain or kill me.
  • tyrsis is probably scum for trying that no lynch thing in this game. having directions like this is a significant game changer, and I know he has the ability to process that. So if he's not, it must be by choice. (Although it's not really fair on scum if they didn't realize the axe left directions. But on the other hand, it was in the rules, so they should have seen it, and asked if they didn't get it.)

Btw walls, how specific are your directions going to be? Do you only give one cardinal direction, like N/S/E/W, or would you say NE, if the person walked a diagonal?

But Tmonsta, I think we're better off lynching sierra today, and probably Tyrsis tomorrow, since I doubt the scum will be kind enough to give us such a lovely clue again.
    Lol
    It's pretty shobby, terrible guesswork I know. They are so good at this game.
  • Cant see the town pic on my phone but i did vote to kill him yesterday, just saying.
    I've got this same problem. Prime, who you think is evil?
    Sorry Daruby, been away with the mistress. I think the stuff that was pointed out about Tmonsta being insane was valid. But I'll go with Lynch SierraNevada
    That's it! I'm going lesbian. Who's house are all the single ladies going to convene upon for hot lesbian orgy fun?

lynch Sierra
    Actually bish, I DO see a ring on that finger. So get yo fat ass into slave mode and make some coffee. I have a lot of reading to catch up on

• What if the trail of blood is from being swung? Walls doesn't really specify, what if the killer is still at home?

*ding ding* we have a winner.
    or close enough.

it was actually supposed to be somewhere along the lines of.
    -it was never indicated that the blood trail would be pointing in the direction of the killer.

kudos for figuring out there is no 'key' to the map......
    spoiling some future adventures, but well done town, nonetheless.

Day 2 lynch
    1 Tmonsta sierranevada->tyrsis
    2 Loafery sierranevada->mysticassasin
    2 Shining
    3 Mages Sierranevada
    3 Ixtaccihuatl Sierranevada
    4 Prime SierraNevada
    4 Darubian SierraNevada
    5 Osiris SierraNevada
    5 Rohan SierraNevada
    6 Phantom SierraNevada
    6 Meadows SierraNevada
    7 Tyrsis Abstain
    7 Scientology Rohan
    8 MysticAssasin loafery
    9 Dogtown *DEAD*
    10 Azalieo
    11 CoryNewb Loafery
    11 jesterawx
    12 Damdred Tmonsta-> loafery -> sierranevada
    12 Ghosted rohan
    13 Zeality SierraNevada
    14 SkydragonX SierraNevada
    14 TheJoker SierraNevada
    15 Rmagician
    15 Flazer *DEAD*
    16 SierraNevada Loafery
    I might have counted wrong. but this was pretty onesided, if i screwed up your votes in the chart, please let me know. if not.
    With a whopping 13 votes SierreNevada the villager is dead.

DAY 2...........

Him! it must be Sierra. The villagers argued.
    the blood trails lead east! Who else could it be?

"but... the blood trail doesn't even point towards his house."quipped Darubian.

but, nobody could hear him amongst the confusion and pointing of fingers.

"SIERRA, WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF?"asked Osiris.

"NOTHING!!!!!!! IT WAS ME ALL ALONG" yelled sierra while ripping off his shirt and running around like a headless chicken. (in his heart he felt dismay. o the foolishness. the villagers needed blood, i might as well go out with a bang)

(bloody gruesome death thing stuff happened)

and sierra lay dead.
    the evil murderer snickered in the corner, amused at his deed going undiscovered.

Osiris sat down. face in his palms. once again innocent blood was on his hands.
    He could feel the look of disgust from all the other townsfolk.

tonight......... tonight he would catch the killer. he must.....

DAY 2 summary:
    SierraNevada the villager is dead.
    Darubian is blessed by the heavens. Tonight he is unkillable.

please send in your night actions.

-there are key phrases I am looking for throughout the game. If you say them, or word them close enough, you get something special :D.
    -I figured no one would get it until day 2. but it was close enough

lalalalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • and another fail...

@walls, you deceiving sonofabitch!!

@everyoneelse, I apologize for steering us in killing another innocent villager...sigh sorry Sierra
  • Its obvious who's getting my vote day 3
  • Its obvious who's getting my vote day 3
    He will already be dead my big strong man. BTW I was thinking of painting the entry way eggplant, what do you think?
  • Eggplant will be lovely i think teal for the kitchen
  • edited December 2013
    Hosting a "who's in my mouth?" Game for Night2

Its not what it sounds ljke.
  • More likes whats in my mouth
  • Oh look, I'm now free of suspicion of being the insane guy.
  • Walls, does this include me bumping into a killer whilst taking a stroll?