Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WEREWOLF: O little town of 'Stella Regnum' (Day 18940) - Bunnies win. everything. always. rawr.

Comments

• Evil only gets one kill a night?
    Better than the massacre we was expecting.
    The town may have a chance after all!

I have to lynch for today so I vote loaf

No reason other then I needed to vote :/
  • you know what dole is an alright guy I don't want to see him in the grave hes much to cool i change my vote to lynch loafery
  • blood trail leads east...are u guys dumb?
  • so there was only 5 ppl who picked dogtown last day, but the vote tally was 6.

Meaning between the 5:

loafery
    shining
    tmonsta
    darubian
    rohan

there is an insane man.

Now the only person who switched votes was tmonsta from sierra to dogtown. Knowing that only zeal was the other person that voted for sierra. Logically 50% chance to 20% of getting caught. He would need to change votes.

Thus, it's highly probable that tmonsta is indeed the insane man as damdred first voted and he's probably right.

However, you guys are missing the point. The blood trail leads east which mean the only house leading to the east of 15 is 16 where sierra lives. Or did i get my never eat shredded wheat thing mixed up.
  • Ughh so I spied Flazer and he ends up killed. I know how it looks but I'm NOT the killer.

Thank you hunters for holding your kills! Thank you seer(s) for seeing the blood trail!

The blood trail lead in an Eastern direction which leaves house 6, 10 & 16 as the possible culprits: Phantom, Meadows (house 6) / Azalieo (house 10) / Sierra Nevada (house 16)

I will vote Sierra Nevada for Lynch. Seems like the likely killer.

Too many suspicions to go off of right now so I would say hunters please hold your kills tonight as well until we uncover some more. Save your one kill for when you're absolutely sure.

• However, you guys are missing the point. The blood trail leads east which mean the only house leading to the east of 15 is 16 where sierra lives. Or did i get my never eat shredded wheat thing mixed up.
    I would just like to say that I like this blood trail thing. It will make finding bad vigilantes and the bad guys have a whole new layer!

As far as your never (N) eat (E) soggy (S) wheat (w) goes, you are correct, if the perspective of the town is looking from the south to the north, which I assume it is, unless we have to figure out down the road which direction is which or something.

• edited December 2013
    Think your compass is off bro.
    I only get to be a villager in these games.
    Lynch Loafery

Edit:In the event I do get lynched I ask my fellow villagers to remember how quick osiris and loafery were to point the finger at me for flazer's death. Even though we have yet to establish what direction which houses are facing. Or if they are even facing the same direction at all.
  • didn't even realize the game was out of signup, cuz of all these stick threads, missed day 1(I DIDN'T SKIP THE TOWN MEETING TO CHEAT ON YOU PHANTY I SWEAR!!!)

As far as the killing goes.. there's ONE house east of the murder scene.. SierraNevada's.

So lynch SierraNevada

• Thank you hunters for holding your kills! Thank you seer(s) for seeing the blood trail!

has nothing to do with seers.
    the description says
    AXE: bloody massacre trail.

that's all u need to know.

i'm back into my ethereal corpus state.
  • Lynch SierraNevada
  • Cant see the town pic on my phone but i did vote to kill him yesterday, just saying.
  • @ Osiris
    You spied on flazer and now hes dead.
    How convenient ..
  • edited December 2013
    Ixta used the same excuse as mayor. We will lynch osiris if he does the same move tonight yeah?
  • lynch Sierra
  • lynch sierra
  • edited December 2013
    Damn no fooling you guys then. Alright I killed him I admit it. Just couldnt help myself knowing that flazer had that hot piece of ass all to himself.
  • to keep things interesting, I'll vote loafery for lynch. The reason? I don't think Walls ever said anything about which direction the houses are in, and there is no compass in the picture, so we cannot be 100% certain that walls doesn't have a trick up his sleeve, (he hasnt directly commented or answered in any of his ethereal posts so far about it) .Since we don't have a village inventor, I suppose inventing a compass to go on the picture is out of the question.

Hopefully our sherrif will have better results tonight.
  • East of the house includes houses north-east, unless walls is re-inventing the way maps work, in which case... bold move, bunny.

• East of the house includes houses north-east, unless walls is re-inventing the way maps work, in which case... bold move, bunny.

i aint saying nothing :D
  • I will bet money on directions being reversed... just my 2c. Still Lynch Sierra as that was my lynch yesterday and I'm a man of consistency! (Future platform for Sheriff-ship)
  • Ixta used the same excuse as mayor. We will lynch osiris if he does the same move tonight yeah?
    @ Osiris
    You spied on flazer and now hes dead.
    How convenient ..
    well If i don't catch a killer, I'll be lynched regardless per the rules. I get how it looks believe me I do and I'd be the first skeptic to find me suspicious. I can't convince you that i'm innocent but i'm telling you that I am. Someone's trying to make me look bad and it's working.

Anyways, So i thought it was the seers 6th sense ability thing that let them see the trail but Walls said it's a trait of the Axe (i overlooked that somehow). If the seers didn't see that, who did they spy on?

Also although Sierra is east of the house, technically the others i listed are east of the house too.
  • Cant see the town pic on my phone but i did vote to kill him yesterday, just saying.
    I've got this same problem. Prime, who you think is evil?
  • edited December 2013
    Well seeing as I have what eight votes i'll just be a bro and take the heat for this one ;)
    See ya in the next life.

@Mages It is kinda twisted how I have to prove that im not the killer...A blood trail leading east isnt an awful lot of proof when we have no key for our town 'map'

• Thank you hunters for holding your kills! Thank you seer(s) for seeing the blood trail!

has nothing to do with seers.
    the description says
    AXE: bloody massacre trail.

that's all u need to know.

i'm back into my ethereal corpus state.
    What if the trail of blood is from being swung? Walls doesn't really specify, what if the killer is still at home?

• What defense would work? I see nothing that could redeem him, its mob mentality.
  • Ixta used the same excuse as mayor. We will lynch osiris if he does the same move tonight yeah?
    I was totally telling the truth though, remember? :P I really did check Walls and loaf, and then they died. XD

Anyway, Lynch Sierra
    This seems like the best bet for now.
  • And I'm pretty relieved to find out the killers only have 1 kill per night as well. the way the rules were written, I assumed we were going to wake up with 3 or 4 dead.

Loafery not realizing this either confirms him as town in my mind.
  • And I'm pretty relieved to find out the killers only have 1 kill per night as well. the way the rules were written, I assumed we were going to wake up with 3 or 4 dead.

Loafery not realizing this either confirms him as town in my mind.
    Or he just fooled yu

• edited December 2013
    Maybe, do you think he's that good? :P

I do have a rules question for Walls though.

Do scum always walk a direct path, or can they choose a path?

And why is house 9 on fire? You're going to burn down the village that way. :( Just put up a nice for sale sign, and then maybe I can think about moving out and getting a divorce from this lousy husband who doesn't give me any attention.
  • Just come move into house 1 Ixta. :)