Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The "I'm Running a WW Game" Thread

Comments

• i want to be a member of the besaid aurochs thanks
  • Cory for Letty
  • FFX? Never heard of it... >_>
  • Narshe for keepa
  • I will run the next WW game, with assurance to update nightly at 9pm central.
  • I am going to run a play on the same thing I ran previously. I plan to change the gumshoe role and remove the "decision to reveal" ability entirely.

Gumshoe - 1 in 3 chance to properly recognize an individual. If the Gumshoe fails a random role will be assigned to said individual. No matter the findings they will be revealed to the town each morning.

Ahh, and to think the daily lynch mobs were starting to pale in comparison to our recent heinous nights.
  • I am going to run a play on the same thing I ran previously. I plan to change the gumshoe role and remove the "decision to reveal" ability entirely.

Gumshoe - 1 in 3 chance to properly recognize an individual. If the Gumshoe fails a random role will be assigned to said individual. No matter the findings they will be revealed to the town each morning.

Ahh, and to think the daily lynch mobs were starting to pale in comparison to our recent heinous nights.
    This has never happened
  • I want you to know, I just got up and ate dinner, then came back and read my post from earlier and laughed heartily.

I am fuckin hilarious
  • Sounds good, Darubian.
  • I think I'm going to create my own role... BlockOrena of time, that way I will know what happens a day ahead of each other and be on top the game. Ty mages for approving this message... as I have seen you do in less then 1 day from now.
  • Mwahahahahahahaaaaa
  • edited May 2014
    i'd like to point out something...

the changing votes part...

though is an interesting (yet partially requiring of previous comunication) strategy tool, there is no actual situation in which you raise a vote poll and anyone voting actually has the option to change it.

you either call it at time and gets counted, or put your vote in a box/machine and its set.

not being able to change votes means people will actually think before doing so, and try to be more conversative in the game to gather information that will help him vote...
  • That is the first interesting thought I've seen him come up with.
  • the energy leaving body upon death thing wasnt interesting?

though morbid, it was certainly a good thought...
  • I want to run next if everyone is agreeable
  • edited May 2014
  • Happy with that.
  • I was thinking of a theme if you didn't have one already. An SKPF wwm current skpf people are the roles. Could be hilarious, and basically writes itself.
  • That sounds like it would be really fun, haha.
  • I concur
  • Cmsz are masons, maybe 1-2 factions of "bad guys". Funny stuff.

Maybe enough roles for everyone to have something...no generic people. Some people would have to agree not to be butthurt if they don't have a role made for them though.
  • LFC can be one group of baddies. Barricade and Darius could be one. The rawrbitites guys can be a group. Like I said. Writes itself.
  • Rook and pie could be lovers
  • Barri and Darius would be good vigi's
  • its noted
  • RAWRbites!
  • Rook and pie could be lovers