Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The "I'm Running a WW Game" Thread

Comments

• Yeah, I think 5 is going to be League of Legends.
  • Yeah i just had it in 2 different posts so that's probably why daru got confused. But I'm excited to run it as well Cory :)
  • If anyone wants to help me with some balancing that would be good just im me at Neablis01 on aim, working on fine tuning some of the win conditions.

Looking at starting on the 26th or so of this month
  • Walls would by my choice for helping with balancing.
  • Would anyone be up for a quick fix? Way easy game, 2-4 wolves and 1 or 2 seers, no mayor or jail.
  • You are breaking the hiatus to get us all energized! Loaf is trying to give us a RP fix.
  • I'd rather hiatusize myself.
  • Remove me from the permi player list please.
    :(
    :(
    :'(
  • On light of recent events, i think we need a general ww rules thread with do's and dont,s
  • On light of recent events, i think we need a general ww rules thread with do's and dont,s
    I agree
  • Rule 1) Google mafia game
    Rule 2) don't edit posts
    Rule 3) don't post at night

That's pretty much it.
  • That explains my night posts being deleted hahaha
    I assumed as so :)
  • Rule 1) Google mafia game
    Rule 2) don't edit posts
    Rule 3) don't post at night

That's pretty much it.
  • Blame damdred for being partly lax on some things. usually the community kills them off
  • Blame damdred for unbelievably lax on all things. usually the community corrects me but I killed them off
    FTFY
  • My games are still fun though
  • Dont worry damdred, we,re gonna lynch prime next day
  • Seems, nobody else cares about the rules so it really doesn't matter.
  • Rules werent really set...

We should hasve done that beforehand...

Though post editing isnt even a matter of rule but common sense...you simply dont backtrack your word....

I also think we shouldnt even be allowed to change our votes.
  • Lets be honest post editing happens every WW and never is the person mod killed usualky the community does it
  • I remember posts having that "edited" notification, like facebook has....dont know why its no longer working....
  • Its ok ill just not mod another ww lol no skin off my teeth
  • Well, i'm having fun :)
    That is because most everyone has played and knows the rules, and new people typically can use common sense or ask to fill in any blanks.
    That is because most everyone has played and knows the rules, and new people typically can use common sense or ask to fill in any blanks.
    Setting rules beforehand saves time. I bet ppl ask lots of stuff to damdred (i know i do)

But to be fair, ppl that doesnt know the game should ask for rules prior to joining.
  • I really don't care if people ask me questions tbh. I log ona lmost every time with 10-30 messages now. Its fun just a lot of work for the host.
  • edited February 2014
    Paging mages. You may want to post a sign up thread soon, or else you get bumped by Ty.
  • I don't really have time to make one unless someone co-makes with me. I have the ideas for roles but don't really want to host the game.