Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The "I'm Running a WW Game" Thread

Comments

• No @ unreliable. We had an HP game and everyone freaked out and it made it one day before the mod cancelled.
    I see...guess i,ll think on a non ww voting game...
  • We actually had another hp game before that one and it worked really well. It was pokemon theme, during the day lynch was autokill during night everyone had an attack and attacked someone each person had like 60 hp so could take 6 attacks or something
  • Why did it post twice? Some draft bug?
  • Maybe another WW like the one that Walls ran with the houses, that was really fun. The visual houses was a nice aspect to the game. I felt much more engaged playing that one.
  • Tyrsis was going for the solo win so I killed him.
    I have no idea what you are talking about.
  • edited March 2014
    Maybe another WW like the one that Walls ran with the houses, that was really fun. The visual houses was a nice aspect to the game. I felt much more engaged playing that one.
    Walls' one was good. He could've made the rules clearer but it was definitely fun.
  • Agreed sky. We had some fun.
  • Wb. Mages is next in line.
  • Mages, I didn't know it was legal to marry your farm animals.

Do tell.. is she sexy in a white dress?
  • Mages, I didn't know it was legal to marry your farm animals.

Do tell.. is she sexy in a white dress?
    Her wearing a white dress is a bold assumption m8..
    You must be as bland as a plain bagel Darius.
  • Mages, may I be the best man ;-)?
  • Mages might have time now
  • If not, I'll run a game. It will be simple.
  • Who has next?
  • I think everyone is inactive but hey i can do a more traditional ww if daru doesn't want to. and i promise nothing out of left field
  • Walking dead sounds fun
  • I'm up for making one! I'll stay a sign up thread, send roles or wed night!
  • add me to I'll play whatever list.
  • K so this is how I see this ATM:

1)Darubian's game determines activity/demand
    2) we decide to play another or take a break

The list above is in effect, if mages and ty are still not able to host, tmonsta and rmag get first dibs on next.
  • edited April 2014
    Do you want to do it after this one ends or take a break before you do it?

edit: yes walking dead sounds awesome
  • If nobody is jumping in and if interest is there i can run a simple ww with time rules like mages.
  • Go for it
  • Yes ty has backed out on modding the next game, but as long as dole doesn't want to do next you can jump to top. Also rmag is RIP, so we.
  • Yeah, my laptop is still going crazy. I can be on enough to play but not host.
  • Maybe mid-May I can mod. Really can't right now.
  • Mages has got next game unless ty, dole, or rmag stake their claim to the crown first.

Mages, you van always do a season 2 of walking dead with surviving good guys ;p
  • Mages is up I suppose if he wants it
  • If I draw up a ffx ww will someone host it?
  • I would dog