Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The "I'm Running a WW Game" Thread

Comments

• God damn... why is Ixta so fucking smart. I learned more from those posts than I did in reading all the WWs going on.
  • YOU PEOPLE SUCK STARTING MATRIX WHILE AHM VACATIONING!
  • sit on the bench, maybe someone gets modkilled :P
  • If I wanted to host a game, how long would I be in the que for?
  • Mages is up next, so two weeks?
  • I have a proposal that I feel I proposed for a game many years ago.

We play a game of werewolf....the theme and rules are irrelevant, but the hook is that the players all create new pf accounts just for the game. Basically this will force us to form new opinions and make new assumptions about our friends and enemies. People will have their true forum account name revealed on death or at the end of the game.

Like I said we may have done this a decade ago, but it makes for a fun game when you are not only playing the game, but you are basically playing without preconceived notions. No revealing to anyone or making assumptions in game or pm who people are aloud....

Anyway, if people want it, make it happen.
  • edited June 2014
    The only technical hiccup is if bcarts anti spam bot kicker deletes the new account.

Also, you would have to pm the mod of the game your regular forum name to confirm you aren't trying to cheat or something. Probably a PM from your main to the mod would suffice.
  • Id be up for that
  • Yeah. Its a little extra work but I think the payoff is worth it. Fresh feel, and people who have historied ww pasts can play different styles and try different things.
  • No u can be a dick and get away with it and u can potentially play with 2 acc and have a heated discussion wigh urself
  • Loaf I'm talking about ww not SK.....
  • Good one lol
  • Everyone would know who I am after 3 posts!
  • I suppose you don't have to make new accounts to play. But making it available would be the key.
  • Oh Dole would make ALL the accounts!
  • edited June 2014
    Maybe dole should mod the game I'm blathering on about
  • AND PLAY ALL THE PARTS!
  • Dole ends up playing a mafia game entirely by himself with his fake accounts
  • about the part of having the real accounts pm'ing the ww mod...about about the next ww? we create new accs again?

we could just make the sign-in list, then see if number of participantes matches the number of new accounts.

then we ask if someone has been left out, just in case some troll decides to fool around and steal a slot, or double accounting...
  • This would probably be a onetime hook unless it was universally acclaimed. There is a couple ways to avoid cheating outside the honor system. That can be determined by the mod.
  • Mod assigns each person a code word that they must PM to the Mod in order to recieve their role.
  • edited June 2014
    And Mod doesn't give roles until 24h have passed or all signees have PM'd mod their PICW (personal identification code word)
  • and code must be personal, some 10 lines puzzle that only this one person could solve, while also requiring bcart's ok, just in case there is someone else using the players account...

• Seriously man? If you don't like the anon aspect just say so.. don't be a fucking ass.
  • Or just a pm from your main account with your new accounts name. No need for over complications
  • Mod assigns each person a code word that they must PM to the Mod in order to recieve their role.
    Or the mood could be a mod and match ip
  • Some of us play mobile and are too lazy to switch back and forth.. and your idea is too "make sensey" for me Cory. Try being just a little creative. With 4 minds in there I thought you would come up with something better than that. Fuck Cory, Im disappointed in CMSZ.
    Or the mood could be a mod and match ip
    But what if the mood was bleak? Then what...