Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The "I'm Running a WW Game" Thread

edited December 2014 in General
For the sake of my sanity as I cannot keep track as to who is doing what and when the following list is the order in which games will be played as well as well they are hosted by.

Host

Current 1. Damdred - fire down below

1 Unreliable - Cruise ship
2. Phoenixx15xx - Chain Reaction
3 Mages - Traditional Werewolves
4 Aza!

If you plan on running one post here, I'll keep this updated.

This is also a good place to say "I'll play whatever" so it just can just add you.

Permanent Players

Damdred
Darubian
Loafery
Mages
SkyDragonX
TMonsta
Tyrsis

If we can get a sticky in this and a mod to hell keep it clean it would be appreciated. I'll keep it updated. (But i'm a lazyz bum who doesn't own a real console and can't update anything well)

Comments

• Ill be a perm player
  • If Rmagician is next, how did cory's game get the sticky?

I'll be a perm player as well.
  • Cory is paid up with the right people. Also, SkyDragon wants to mod one.
  • :: Whistles innocently.::
  • Ill perm it
  • mmm hmmm its my shit all the boys gonna be like this, aint no holler back girl
  • i'm in indefinitely, make me a permy
  • edited December 2013
    A waiting list how civilized!
  • Nah Cory, I won't have time to host one by the time my turn comes about. :(

But I'll be a permanent player.
  • I will be as well but I refuse to pay dole's hidden subscription fee. So I'll probably never host one myself
  • The hidden prescription fee is to not be a tool and skip the line.
  • you are paid up with me prime no worries
  • Oooo, that sounds all sexy.
  • Playa with a perm
  • I'll be permanent player
  • I'm a permanent player.

I plan on running a classic Werewolves game as I was first introduced to it, Mafia/Spy, Werewolves/Devil, Baner, Archangel, Seer/Fool, Vigilante & Hunter. Put me on there somewhere.

I added you, I'll update the player list later.
  • Yeah I'm obv a perm player.
  • List updated, if you didn't clearly state you are in I didn't add you.
  • it seems every person has a tendency at being retarded so ill indicate it again with another post
  • it seems every person has a tendency at being retarded so ill indicate it again with another post
    Apparently Flazer has a god complex and expect us peasants to know that when he types a period he means something. In this case, he means "I'm a permanent player, and above typing out a full sentence".

;)
  • Well people have typed periods in signup threads for years as a way of saying they are in.
  • Well people have typed periods in signup threads for years as a way of saying they are in.
    This isn't necessarily a signup thread though.
  • sounds like someone doesnt like me

its been tradition for pre long, too bad you havent been around at all to know, all these jokers coming in not adding me to these things shows their lack of experience
  • As he also added a permanent player list it sort of is. But I always did hate it when people just used periods in sign up threads anyways. :p
  • btw what would be the rationale for ppl to post on a ww sign up thread if they're not gonna participate...
  • btw what would be the rationale for ppl to post on a ww sign up thread if they're not gonna participate...
    First, this is more than just a sign up thread. It is mainly a place for people to see what's next.

It's like e a movie theater. You dipshits are all standing outside looking at what's playing and a select few of you are to fucking stupid to come in and tell us what you want to see.

Secondly, the primary language on these forums is English, I don't speak in blips. As this is a thread that states you agree to play in all of them, asking for an "in" for clarification is not a lot to give.

No one likes the dumbest fucking peacock.
  • ... I love watching the dumbest peacock. You never know what asinine thing they will do next.