Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WWVII: SK Villains

edited July 2012 in General
WWVII: SK Villains

WereWolf is a forum game featuring a battle between an informed minority and an uninformed majority. Players are secretly assigned roles: either wolves, who know each other; or townspeople, who know only the number of wolves among them. In the game's night phase the wolves covertly 'murder' a townsperson. During the day phase, all of the surviving players debate the identities of the wolves and vote to eliminate a suspect. Phases last roughly 24 hours. Play continues until all of the wolves have been eliminated, or until the wolves outnumber the townspeople.

This SK version of WW features two competing "wolf" groups, LT and FC. Each group has the goal of eliminating each other, as well as the rest of the SK community. The SK community must eliminate both LT and FC. Whoever achieves their objective wins!

Additions to the standard rules:
You may speak freely at night, but night votes are not considered valid and will not be counted.
Votes must be BOLD -any vote which is not bolded will not be counted.
You may NOT screen shot or directly copy anything I say to you in regards to your role. However, you may claim your role, or any role, at any point you wish to.
Please keep all game talk in the thread.
All Role actions must be PM'd (not just sent on aim).

Player Characters:

LT:
Omni: Always knowing how to play the winning side, this LT villain knew how to make himself almost impossible to KT, and always survives the first time people try to kill him.
Kesha: This infamous multier uses his bots to control the flow of the game at strategic times, giving him the power to choose one day where his vote counts as 2 instead of 1.
Tex: This multi farmer keeps his eyes and ears open, using his multis to gather information about his enemies in order to bring them down from the shadows.
Westas: Math skills and Multis combined make Westas an adept at concealment. He has a 25% chance to disguise himself as another player, and this % increases as his enemies die.

FC:
Dank: Dank is a psychopath who has styled himself as a dark hero like Batman. Also like Batman, he has a nifty utility belt full of useful powers. He can use one item off his tool belt every night. Playing as a 3rd party, Dank can achieve an independent win by having all LT members die before himself. (This role has a one-shot usage of any other town power.)
Ice: You want to fight? Here's my address! Mess with me and you have 50% chance of leaving in a box. (Anyone using a night action on Ice has a 50% chance of dying.)

SK Community:
Sephiroth: I'm number one! ...Um,if this player has the most posts of all the players in the game at the end of each day, he gains immunity from being night killed.
Guardia Imperial: Puppy noses are good for sniffing out secrets, and Guardia is the best puppy of them all, able to sniff out the role of one player per night.
Fepo: This manipulative AL is well known for taking some ethical shortcuts... If he can match a player's name to his role correctly, he gains the power to either kill the player, or take control of his night action. (Only living players may be matched.)
DarkFort: Has a cannon, doesn't care, shoots one person per night
Cere4l: Cere4l promised to stay neutral as a Mod, but the ability to abuse his powers to silence one person a day was just too tempting...
FadeToBlack: This nursing school graduate now has a demanding job saving the life of one person a night as SK's sole medical staff.
Caspian: Would do ANYTHING for a NAP, including going gay or getting a gender change. Caspian can choose one person to NAP with for the game, and no night action from whatever group that player belongs to will be able to effect him.
Kestreleng: This tactically minded player always knew how to make the best use of his resources, giving others powers and responsibilities to bring home the win. (Kes has the ability to invent additional powers that must be different from the ones already in usage and give them to other players to use.)
Trevor: Married to Amay and knows her identity, if she is lynched, he also dies.
Amay: Married to Trevor and knows his identity, if he is lynched, she also dies.
Bedrock: This War Leader was an effective last minute PKer, able to call for a Kill and end it instantly. (This role can reveal itself to single handedly choose the day's lynch. Day ends immediately after this. This is a one time use power.)

Player List:
Damdred
Darubian

DivineWind_United
Dogtown
Flazer
GagazetSK

Jeph410
LewsTherin
Phantom

Sanduskyclause
Scientology
Sup3rWet
Talnoy
The_Squirrel_Returns
TMonsta
Tyrsis
ZxBiohazardZx

Replacement players:
SilentButterfly

Anyone going inactive will be replaced or mod killed.

Death List:
FadetoBlack (Talnoy) has been Lynched!
Kestrel (Flazer), Dank (Damdred), and Trevor (ZxBiohazardZx) have all died in the night!
Guardia (Phantom) has been Lynched!
Fepo (GagazetSK) has died!
Ice (Tmonsta) was Lynched!
Dark Fort (Lews) and Omni (Darubian) have died in the night!
Amay (Dogtown) has been Lynched!

Comments

• edited July 2012
    A new round of SK has started, and all the old faces have shown up for a visit, along with the usual complement of multis, banks, and farms, and all the old rivalries.
    Day 1 has begun!
  • I think Talnoy is the bad guy, I don't like his name.
  • I vote Sup3rWet for not reading the rules
  • edited July 2012
    dumb question answered

Sup3rwhiny for being a dick

and another dumb question answered
  • edited July 2012
    >b< Bold >/b<

Just reverse arrows
  • Check your inbox talnoy, and arrows on the bolding, like sandusky said.
    < b > < / b >
  • edited July 2012
    Learn to use the html tag <CODE> people!

Bolding is:<b>Name</b>

And i vote Sup3rWet i guess.
  • Sup3rWet seems a popular vote.
  • Sup3rWet

I suppose <<
  • im not jumping the bandwagon, i rather vote the one who started it

Sanduskyclause it is...
  • I vote for Talnoy because he called me Sup3rWhiny.
  • Sup3rWhiny
  • Chinese people can't vote Lews... I'm sorry, it doesn't count.
  • Sup3rWhiny
  • Hahahaha. This is Nikki. I will have you know I am no longer married to Rayzar. We had a baby, he was 4 months old, Rayzar took every dollar I had in my purse at the time, took our car, and left the country. Since then, he's been nothing but a deadbeat, saw his kid a few times and hasn't in over a year now and has sent all of $125 USD.

Just a little update for y'all
  • and ps. I deserve more credit in this game than just being married to Rayzar ahaha
  • Ray is a Villain!

so who ever you are.... she wants her money back lol

cunt. (felt the need to say the word hadn't said it for a while)
  • We should lynch soccer since he is clearly the multi
  • and ps. I deserve more credit in this game than just being married to Rayzar ahaha
    Agreed AL of Phoenix and sexiest chick on SK come on Ixta tsk tsk lol :P
  • edited July 2012
    Sup3rWet
  • edited July 2012
    If you guys actually used logic you would realize there is no reasoning behind voting Sup3rWet. Because of a lack of logic and because I hate bandwagoners I am voting Sanduskyclause. Maybe you dumbasses will use some logic the next round of votes of course I'll probably be dead by then.
  • Well Sup3rWhiny is a dick sooooooooooooo thats my reason lmfao

And like your reasoning is any better he just voted first someone had to make the plunge and you know what everyone knows this, so if he was a bad guy he would have waited for someone else to vote first to hide suspicion SO by Sanduskyclause voting first there is a strong possibility that he is a good guy.

So your the actual idiot :P

(for all those out there im not defending Sanduskyclause im just giving Ty shit just coz its Ty lol)
  • If you guys actually used logic you would realize there is no reasoning behind voting Sup3rWet. Because of a lack of logic and because I hate bandwagoners I am voting Sanduskyclause. Maybe you dumbasses will use some logic the next round of votes of course I'll probably be dead by then.
    The guy didn't read the rules, and someone has to die. Logic: Kill off the stupid ones first.
  • Your lucky Sup3rWhiny is playing Ty otherwise it would be your head on the chopping block.

Also its a chopping block not a noose because chopping blocks are more extreme
  • I don't see where this "logic" is supposed to come from. Its the first kill of the game, we all have suffered from the wrath of the noose on day 1. I'm gonna go with sup3erwet
  • sup3rwet is just a player, why pick on him because hes new
  • Kill the newbie. That is the SK motto