Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WWVII: SK Villains

123457»

Comments

• Actually I vote pokemon too!
  • only votes in bold count.
    Jeph410 is gay.
  • I'd play that one but I would be the first KT.
  • I'd play that one but I would be the first KT.
    Nah Flazer would be.
    Jeph410 is gay.

That was rude

• Save the squabbles please, children.

I had a new idea. :) I was thinking about running a more freeform type of ww:sk where players are allowed to negotiate their own alliances, and it's simply the last two people standing who win the game. There would be intrigues and betrayals! :P And I'd deliberately encourage a lot of behind the scenes chatting and things.

I'd probably stick with most of the same roles we have here, depending on how many people signed up. Or if there's any role ideas you guys have, feel free to suggest them, or to tell me if there's any you really didn't like.
    Hmmm it sounds neat, but who knows how it would play out. I would just say get rid of the teams and give everybody small minor abilities, with a few people with big serious ones.

But it could be a lot like survivor, which would be kinda cool.
  • Save the squabbles please, children.

I had a new idea. :) I was thinking about running a more freeform type of ww:sk where players are allowed to negotiate their own alliances, and it's simply the last two people standing who win the game. There would be intrigues and betrayals! :P And I'd deliberately encourage a lot of behind the scenes chatting and things.

I'd probably stick with most of the same roles we have here, depending on how many people signed up. Or if there's any role ideas you guys have, feel free to suggest them, or to tell me if there's any you really didn't like.
    Hmmm it sounds neat, but who knows how it would play out. I would just say get rid of the teams and give everybody small minor abilities, with a few people with big serious ones.

I bet if it was Starcraft or Warcraft themed you'd be jumping up and down.
  • id prefer a game where all the people who are in, are the roles, and jumbled around
  • I vote Pokemon! xD
  • Lews I am surprised that you value me enough to make a giant thread about me and try get my attention in public. So I'll give you a little bit now. However please keep in mind, I won't respond to attempts like this in the future.
  • Lews I am surprised that you value me enough to make a giant thread about me and try get my attention in public. So I'll give you a little bit now. However please keep in mind, I won't respond to attempts like this in the future.
    I wasn't talking to you in this thread. I was talking about you. Attention seeker.

I wasn't talking to you in this thread. I was talking about you. Attention seeker.

Save the squabbles please, children.

I bet if it was Starcraft or Warcraft themed you'd be jumping up and down.
  • You don't even realize he's quoting you because you contradicted yourself.....
  • You don't even realize he's quoting you because you contradicted yourself.....
    Not really, ever heard of trolling?