Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WWVII: SK Villains

Comments

• Night has Ended!

There was no kill tonight.

Day 5 has Begun!
    Lol... wtf?!
    hmmm... I feel like the real wolves may actually be a quiet player to have survived this long... I vote for Jeph410 because he seems to be silent and he voted for Dogtown yesterday
    Doesn't really makes sense, you voted for dogtown yesterday....

But whatever, it isn't me, so Jeph410

• I still vote for Tyrsis
  • i am Sephiroth. I believe that is why there was no kill. I was the one with the most posts (which i intended) and so i was safe for the night.
  • i am Sephiroth. I believe that is why there was no kill. I was the one with the most posts (which i intended) and so i was safe for the night.
    Lol, You don't have the most posts.... I do....

I feel better about my vote now.
  • edited July 2012
    Hahahaha, the wolfies probably tried to lynch me. I am Caspian. I was able to call Darubian out to Ixta right before he died. They can't touch me anymore.

DivineWind_United -> 1.)Sup3rWet, 2.) Phantom , 3.) TMonsta , 4.) Dogtown
    Jeph410 -> 1.)Sup3rWet, 2.) , 3.) SanduskyClause, 4.) Dogtown
    Sandusky -> 1.)Sup3rWet, 2.) Phantom , 3.) , 4.) Dogtown
    Sup3rWet -> 1.)Talnoy, 2.) Tyrsis , 3.) Tyrsis, 4.) SanduskyClause
    The_Squirrel_Returns -> 1.)SanduskyClause, 2.) phantom , 3.) , 4.)
    Tyrsis -> 1.)SanduskyClause, 2.) Superw3t , 3.) TMonsta , 4.)

Darubian -> 1.)Sup3rWet, 2.) Phantom , 3.) , 4.)

The fact that you tried voted for a wolf that wasn't on your team doesn't make sense Sandusky.

I'm almost 80% positive DivineWind_United and SanduskyClause are two of the remaining wolves. Not sure who the third is, though. Can whoever Cere4l is Mute one of those two? It's our only way of making a baddie kill tonight since votes will tie.

I am going to vote for SanduskyClause.
  • Hahahaha, the wolfies probably tried to lynch me. I am Caspian. I was able to call Darubian out to Ixta right before he died. They can't touch me anymore.

DivineWind_United -> 1.)Sup3rWet, 2.) Phantom , 3.) TMonsta , 4.) Dogtown
    Jeph410 -> 1.)Sup3rWet, 2.) , 3.) SanduskyClause, 4.) Dogtown
    Sandusky -> 1.)Sup3rWet, 2.) Phantom , 3.) , 4.) Dogtown
    Sup3rWet -> 1.)Talnoy, 2.) Tyrsis , 3.) Tyrsis, 4.) SanduskyClause
    The_Squirrel_Returns -> 1.)SanduskyClause, 2.) phantom , 3.) , 4.)
    Tyrsis -> 1.)SanduskyClause, 2.) Superw3t , 3.) TMonsta , 4.)

Darubian -> 1.)Sup3rWet, 2.) Phantom , 3.) , 4.)

The fact that you tried voted for a wolf that wasn't on your team doesn't make sense Sandusky.

I'm almost 80% positive DivineWind_United and SanduskyClause are two of the remaining wolves. Not sure who the third is, though. Can whoever Cere4l is Mute one of those two? It's our only way of making a baddie kill tonight since votes will tie.

I am going to vote for SanduskyClause.
    I'm still not sure what exactly you are proving here? Again, ALL the lynchings have been by majority vote.
  • Sandusky
  • edited July 2012
    SilentButterfly will be replacing Squirrel, who has gone inactive.

This day will end 24 Hours from now, to give SB time to catch up.
  • edited July 2012
    There's a lot of variables in play here, and I'm having a hard time sorting through it all. To sum up though:

Sup3r is bedrock and good guy.
    I am Cer4el and therefore can silence (but I can't silence now b/c ixta won't let me do it mid-day).

Divine only has voted for bad guys, and always followed and agreed with darubians vote (convicted wolf) therefore we should lynch Divine all together, b/c he is the only person I'm sure is a wolf.

Assuming scientology isn't lying about being Caspian (I'm not convinced yet), that would mean Either Ty, Jeph, or Sandusky is seph. And if you look at sandusky's posting, he really looks like seph. On the other hand, jeph has made a bunch of stupid 1 liner posts as well, so he could be seph.

Looking at the posting history I do not think Tyrsis and Sandusky could be on the same side, I just don't think they could've gotten together and planned out the disagreements they had. It'd be too perfect. So 1 of those 2 is innocent I think.

Whoever the other 2 innocents are should vote divine. Therefore

I vote divine

And I hope everybody else does too.
  • Stupid one liners for the safe night!!
  • edited July 2012
    I also like His idea...I change my vote to Divine
  • Jeph410
  • based on the votes, Ty, sandusky and divine are the wolves or 1 of them is very stupid. However it seems the good guys have no hope as they aren't active enough to change votes.
  • well who do we want to kill?
  • Day has Ended!

Sephiroth (Jeph410) has been lynched!

This leaves the game at 3 v 3. Taking into consideration the LT night kill and current balance of powers, town has no way to win. Therefore I declare LT victory!

Omni: Darubian
    Kesha: Sanduskyclause
    Tex:Divinewind_United
    Westas: Tyrsis

Dank: Damdred
    Ice: Tmonsta

Sephiroth: Jeph410
    Guardia: Phantom
    Fepo: Gagazet
    DarkFort: Lewstherin
    Cere4l: The_Squirrel_Returns
    FadetoBlack: Talnoy
    Caspian: Scientology
    Kes: Flazer
    Trevor: ZxBiohazardZx
    Amay: Dogtown
    Bedrock: Superwet

Night 1:
    FLazer (Kes) gives Sup3rwet (Bedrock) a Recycling bin! Selected player gains a recycle ability that lets him reuse his initial ability once again.
    DivineWind_United (Tex) views Gagazet (Fepo).
    Tyrsis (Westas) attempts to fake being Flazer. (Fails)
    Lews (DF) kills Flazer (Kes).
    Gagazet (Fepo) guesses Damdred = Dank. (wtf gaga? did you hax my comp?) Gaga kills Damdred.
    Damdred (Dank) uses Guardia's power to sniff out Tyrsis (Westas).
    LT kills Biohazzard (Trevor).
    Phantom (Guardia) Sniffs out Darubian (Omni).
    FC kills Darubian (Omni). (Omni Survives!)

Night 2:
    Gaga guesses Lews = Tex. Incorrect
    DivineWind_United (Tex) views LewsTherin (DarkFort).
    LT kills Gagazet (Fepo).

Night 3:
    DivineWind_United (Tex) views Scientology (Caspian).
    LT Kills Lews
    Tyrsis (westas) tries to disguise himself as dogtown (amay). (Successful)
    Scientology (Caspian) NAPs Darubian (Omni). Scientology cannot be hit by any LT actions.
    Lews (DF) kills Darubian (Omni). (Omni Dies!)

Night 4:
    LT attempts to kill Scientology (Caspian). (Fails due to NAP!)
    DivineWind_United (Tex) views Jeph410 (Sephiroth).
  • Town was really really bad. I would have been pissed if I was town even more so then I acted first few nights.
  • I'm still proud of my first night guess. I warned Ixta i was likely kill the inventor role on the first night after the Arbites WW ended and sure enough i did just that :P Yay once again for living in the future!
  • Least I called it perfectly after coming in mid way.
  • This round was actually really close, Grats Ixta for developing a fun balanced version of this game!
  • I enjoyed the game even though i was a fail towards the end
  • It was interesting and had us on our toes from day one. The fake in-fighting between ty and sandusky was impressive and took a lot of heat off of us in the early days, I was surprised to even die, but that second life was put to good use. Fun round everyone!
  • edited July 2012
    :P good thing i died, damn you gaga
  • I will say though, fc fought horribly this WW, sounds like a trend, happy I resigned from fc lol
  • You should join xBDFCx its pretty legit.
  • lol not my fault I survived like a day
  • Meh, I called it as well SB, was just too busy to vote.
  • no way to win? SUP3RWET HAD THE BEDROCK POWER
  • The day is over, and he didn't use it during that day. At night time, lt would have killed someone, would have been 3 v 2 then, bedrock could kill bringing it back down to 2 v 2, but another lt kill would have made it 2 v 1.

Supers fault, should have killed the idiot sooner.
  • its too bad lews once again killed the game for his bad play every damn time

never give him a role that kills people, every damn time he fucks the game up

every

damn

time