Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WWVII: SK Villains

Comments

• HAHAHA! Finally! Wolf kill FTW!!!
  • edited July 2012
    I had the worse wolf role ever. I couldn't even kill anyone.
  • *actually you could tmonsta you just had to tell who you wanted to die in a pm :P*
  • edited July 2012
    Well now we are back to the drawing board. It was pretty clear tmonsta was evil, he only sided with super for his vote. Right now I'm thinking we should kill superwet just to give us more time to think.

Edit: I've thought about this and I am gonna change my vote, I'm going for lews.
  • *actually you could tmonsta you just had to tell who you wanted to die in a pm :P*
    Too much effort, and the Dole is now finally dead.
  • Then don't bother playing in the game if you won't bother to actually use the role you are assigned. God damn this game was filled with idiots. Ixta, I don't think I would even bother in the future. These people are fucking stupid.
  • I had an interesting idea for the next game though!
  • I had an interesting idea for the next game though!
    Pokemon?
  • Hummm - seems I was the first person on my team to die. This is like being in TFUA all over again... >_>
  • Hummm - seems I was the first person on my team to die. This is like being in TFUA all over again... >_>
    I lol'd. Hi fadey
  • Night has Ended!

Dark Fort (Lews) and Omni (Darubian) have died in the night!

Day 4 has begun!
  • Even more proof people play this game for vendetta, talk about random.
  • *breaks awkward silence
  • Dogtown For his suspicious silence.
  • Even more proof people play this game for vendetta, talk about random.
    Omni: Always knowing how to play the winning side, this LT villain knew how to make himself almost impossible to KT, and always survives the first time people try to kill him.
    Your logic is shit, and you are shit. Good work guys.
  • i would like to vote sandyskyclause for the second time of calling me out.
  • Sandusky seems like a good choice.
  • Dogtown

• Sanduskyclause
  • Dogtown
  • He is calling you out for a reason
  • hmmm... this is a hard one... I'll go with Dogtown
  • Day Has Ended!

Amay (Dogtown) has been Lynched!

Night has begun!
  • Good job guys. Can we kill a bad guy tomorrow though? Like SanduskyClaus?
  • Scientology, the only reason I haven't tried to lynch you is because when you are a WW you try too hard to play it like a villager.

I'm trying my best, no one else wants to offer up a name (except mine). So fuck you.
  • edited July 2012
    Scientology, the only reason I haven't tried to lynch you is because when you are a WW you try too hard to play it like a villager.

I'm trying my best, no one else wants to offer up a name (except mine). So fuck you.
    Anyone that looks at the previous days can see plainly that you are a wolf.
  • Scientology, the only reason I haven't tried to lynch you is because when you are a WW you try too hard to play it like a villager.

Anyone that looks at the previous days can see plainly that you are a wolf.
    Exactly how? I led the vote against one wolf. And might I point out that all these lynchings have been by majority vote. Simply being the first to speak up (which everyone is afraid to do cause they'll be accused of being a wolf trying to manipulate votes... like your doing now...) doesn't make me a wolf.

That being said, you voted WITH me on phantom....

But whatever, I've been on the chopping block since day one. We'll let everyone decide for themselves.
  • Do I get last words for my lynching?

well even I don't I'ma go ahead and say em.

You guys are idiots.
  • Night has Ended!

There was no kill tonight.

Day 5 has Begun!
  • edited July 2012
    hmmm... I feel like the real wolves may actually be a quiet player to have survived this long... I vote for Jeph410 because he seems to be silent and he voted for Dogtown yesterday