Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WWVII: SK Villains

Comments

• edited July 2012
    and ps. I deserve more credit in this game than just being married to Rayzar ahaha
    Agreed AL of Phoenix and sexiest chick on SK come on Ixta tsk tsk lol :P
    Give me a break :P I had to fit names to roles.

I am sorry to hear what happened though Nikki, that sucks. I'll have to come up with some other names for those slots.
    Who else hooked up? :-?

• Who else hooked up? :-?
    Lynog and Skydragon.
  • lol what lews said.
  • That made me laugh.

Uh, amay and trevor hooked up.
  • Thx Tyrsis for joining me in voting Sanduskyclause, whoever wants innocents / n00bs out of the game is part of the evil clan, i dont mind inactives as they are not evil for sure

• Official Mod Notice: There have been some edits to the rules, please make sure you are familiar with all roles, etc.
  • love the rename of the loved couple haha only because ray and nikki arent together anymore doesnt mean they didnt write history together.....

• I AM BEDROCK.
    Since i'm going to die. I might use my privileges for personal vendetta. That's right Talnoy. With this I call for a KILL on Talnoy. And so the little aussie dies!!!

Bedrock: This War Leader was an effective last minute PKer, able to call for a Kill and end it instantly. (This role can reveal itself to single handedly choose the day's lynch. Day ends immediately after this. This is a one time use power.)
  • Day 1 has Ended!

FadetoBlack (Talnoy) has been Lynched!

Night has Begun
  • Ahaha I killed the medic ahahahah
  • So all agree to hang him tomorrow to rid of the idiocy?
  • Se what I mean? Stupid ones should die first.

• Who else hooked up? :-?
    Lynog and Skydragon.
    Redemption!

And what i cant save myself??
  • your dead, you cant talk, gtfo, its night, now let me sleep before i have to vote ppl out again....

(tries to see if he spots any sk villains or heroes while replying, but unfortunantly sees nobody, so goes back to his own kd and sleeps)
  • edited July 2012
    Night has Ended! Day 2 Begins:

Kestrel (Flazer), Dank (Damdred), and Trevor (ZxBiohazardZx) have all died in the night!

However, before dying, Kestrel was able to deliver a gift to a player of his choice.
  • edited July 2012
    If Trevor is dead, shouldnt amay be dead as well?

Strike that, Ixta put me in my place, it is "Lynch Specific"
  • Check role descriptions, it's specific to lynchings.
  • damn you killing me, proves i was right by my vote :(

• edited July 2012
    damn you killing me, proves i was right by my vote :(

Well, at least one wolf died. And a night kill too... odd....

Interesting that the wolves didn't kill sup3erwet given that his role has been revealed...
    Thx Tyrsis for joining me in voting Sanduskyclause, whoever wants innocents / n00bs out of the game is part of the evil clan, i dont mind inactives as they are not evil for sure
    I AM BEDROCK.
    Since i'm going to die. I might use my privileges for personal vendetta. That's right Talnoy. With this I call for a KILL on Talnoy. And so the little aussie dies!!!

This idiot killed the (for all intents and purposes) the guardian angel. I didn't try to kill him because I hate n00bs, I am a n00b. I tried to kill him cause he's a moron.

Dogtown
    Phantom
    And Scientology didn't vote in the last round...

I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and vote Phanton unless someone can think of something better...

• I enjoy playing these different style WW games.
  • Since everyone is too scared to vote besides Sanduskys stupidity I will go ahead and take a shot.

We still have no leads on who is who other then Superw3t who seems to be a troll. We know Dank has been killed so now there are only 5 bad guys while there are only 8 SK Community players left. If we take a random guess we have a 61.5% chance of killing another SK community member. In my opinion this is too big a risk to take without more information on who the possible bad guys could be.

With this being said we also know Superw3t is a troll and he has already wasted his power to kill another SK Community player. As far as I am concerned until we have more information pointing to who could be a bad guy I am voting for Superw3t since he is a safe bet and seems to be trying to kill the good guys anyway.
  • I disagree with voting for Sup3rWet, simply because he's not a bad guy. Even though his kill choice was wrong, the more community players there are the better the odds to win.

I'll second Sandusky's vote and pick Phantom for lynch.
  • I disagree with voting for Sup3rWet, simply because he's not a bad guy. Even though his kill choice was wrong, the more community players there are the better the odds to win.

I'll second Sandusky's vote and pick Phantom for lynch.
    Exactly, we know he is a villager, so fuck em.
  • edited July 2012
    Superw3t is revealed and not a threat any longer but an easy obvious choice for the wolves night kill. Assuming that only a wolf would bother voting to Lynch him knowing he is on the "good" side. My vote goes to Tyrsis .!

Edit* Due to prior knowledge of civil wars and the realization its Tyrsis, I change my vote to sanduskyclause
  • edited July 2012
    Sorry guys. New job and had to put my dog down :(

I'll vote Phantom. Sorry dear.
  • I am going to have to say Phantom as well.
  • I'm voting SanduskyClause for fail logic.