Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WWVII: SK Villains

Comments

• You guys are stupid go ahead and try to kill another villager without any evidence on who is good or bad. At least superwet is a safe choice and a useless player now without us taking a risk on killing a good guy with an actual useful power.
  • edited July 2012
    69th post xD

Phantom
  • edited July 2012
    I vote Tyrsis. I doubt I will live long.
  • Day 2 is Over!

Guardia (Phantom) has been Lynched!

Night has Begun!
  • Ghost of Talnoy: You guys really suck at this game like not just suck but seriously choke and vomit all over it lol
  • Fuck!

I hate this game...
  • Night has Ended

Fepo (GagazetSK) has died!

Day 3 has Begun!
  • I'm torn between two idiots to kill off. Sanduskyclause and Tyrsis.

I'll go with Sanduskyclause for now.
  • Whatever TMonsta, I gave everyone a fair chance to offer a different person and noone, not even you did.

Whatever, im done.
  • I offered you, and am still offering you up.
  • Still I vote Tyrsis.
  • Sanduskyclause

• Sanduskyclause
  • You guys are stupid I am the only one who has been trying to save the villagers.
  • Ghost of Talnoy: Yea right :P

With this being said we also know Superw3t is a troll and he has already wasted his power to kill another SK Community player. As far as I am concerned until we have more information pointing to who could be a bad guy I am voting for Superw3t since he is a safe bet and seems to be trying to kill the good guys anyway.
  • First of all you can't talk if ur dead and second I am the only one using math and logic to actually calculate who is worthwhile to kill and who isn't as well as the risks involved.
  • Ghost of Talnoy: Thats why i put "Ghost of Talnoy"
  • YOU ARE OUT! YOU CAN NOT POST YOUR THOUGHTS! YOU NO LONGER COUNT AS NO ROLE DEFINES THAT YOU CAN GHOST!

I have to side with ty on this. Why waste a kill an someone else who may be innocent, I think the only reason tmonsta wants to keep him alive is because the dude is clearly an idiot and is only playing for himself. My vote is for tmonsta...
  • Talnoy go away
  • Talnoy go away
  • I love the idiots voting for me.
  • hey TMonsta, you're first to vote and everyone likes to bandwagon on the first voter! xD

TMonsta it is!
  • Talnoy, you cannot post when you are dead. Ghost posts are NOT allowed. Please stop.
  • United is the smartest one voting me so far.
  • edited July 2012
    Yea fuck logic lets just be dumbass villagers then and vote by our emotions.

I VOTE TMONSTA CUZ HE WANT TO KILL ME HURRR DURRRR
  • No, I want to kill Sandusky, good try there though.
  • Day has Ended!

Ice (Tmonsta) was Lynched!

Night has Begun!

(Are 24 hour days too short?)
  • Yay, done with the idiot villagers.