Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WWVII: SK Villains

Comments

• I was pretty sad that Dank and Kes roles died right away, I still haven't gotten a chance to see how they really work out if they get to live a longer life.
  • "Randomly" give the roles to someone good at playing WW.
  • lol congrats fellow wolves! xD
    I was surprised no one guessed me as a wolf until day 5, I mean, I voted SK community every day and didn't really try to hide like Ty and Sandusky (who did really good at it with their fake argument xD)
    looking forward to playing again!
  • I had ty pegged first day though i was goign to kill him night 2 -_- if only i had made it
  • :P Gagazet was also a getback for AF killing i bet lol j/k
  • edited July 2012
    based on the votes, Ty, sandusky and divine are the wolves or 1 of them is very stupid. However it seems the good guys have no hope as they aren't active enough to change votes.
    Why did you switch off SanduskyClause in the first place. You said he was a wolf as well.
  • its too bad lews once again killed the game for his bad play every damn time

never give him a role that kills people, every damn time he fucks the game up

every

damn

time
    I killed omni you blind prick.
  • Oh don't pretend that was some shining achievement, you hit my blind and you were only hoping for the best.
  • Atleast it wasn't WW dominating the whole game like normal.

• Sandusky wins
  • its too bad lews once again killed the game for his bad play every damn time

never give him a role that kills people, every damn time he fucks the game up

every

damn

time
    I killed omni you blind prick.
    you dont know anything do you

stop playing games you have no concept about
  • based on the votes, Ty, sandusky and divine are the wolves or 1 of them is very stupid. However it seems the good guys have no hope as they aren't active enough to change votes.
    Why did you switch off SanduskyClause in the first place. You said he was a wolf as well.
    Well after my first read I thought divine ty and sandusky were wolves. But then I saw that sandusky was out posting jeph, which made no sense if jeph was seph (still doesn't btw). After that I noticed ty and sandusky were disagreeing a lot, and considered that sandusky was just a stupid seph.

But to answer your question, I never switched off sandusky, b/c I never voted for him in the first place. I joined the game and decided divine was the obvious first choice, and I was right on that point lol.
  • The only real downfalls of the villagers was:

1) Wolves were more active
    2) Villagers killed Guardian Angel on day one
    3) Wolf squad just happen to be top notch schemers
    4) Terrible misuse of roles on the part of the villagers

But really, hold your heads high villagers, it came down to about as close as you could hope for.
  • downfall was:

lews

thats all
  • downfall was:

lews

thats all
    Downfall was...flazer. He has a grudge against me.
  • says the one who killed me

learn to play
  • based on the votes, Ty, sandusky and divine are the wolves or 1 of them is very stupid. However it seems the good guys have no hope as they aren't active enough to change votes.
    Well after my first read I thought divine ty and sandusky were wolves. But then I saw that sandusky was out posting jeph, which made no sense if jeph was seph (still doesn't btw). After that I noticed ty and sandusky were disagreeing a lot, and considered that sandusky was just a stupid seph.

But to answer your question, I never switched off sandusky, b/c I never voted for him in the first place. I joined the game and decided divine was the obvious first choice, and I was right on that point lol.
    lol its funny that you pointed me out as a wolf, yet the villagers still weren't able to switch and vote for me in time xD
    The only real downfalls of the villagers was:

1) Wolves were more active
    2) Villagers killed Guardian Angel on day one
    3) Wolf squad just happen to be top notch schemers
    4) Terrible misuse of roles on the part of the villagers

But really, hold your heads high villagers, it came down to about as close as you could hope for.
    yea lol it great for the wolves to see Talnoy gone in the first day lol And yea, the villagers weren't active, many of them didn't vote in more than half the days and Squirrel disappeared lol
  • says the one who killed me

learn to play
    I did learn. I mistakened you. Then I consolidated by killing Darubian. Learnt.
  • you pick on people you have grudges against and people who vote for you to be lynched

you are an emotional mess who sucks at this game

you have no strategy, you just suck

learn to play
  • you pick on people you have grudges against and people who vote for you to be lynched

you are an emotional mess who sucks at this game

you have no strategy, you just suck

learn to play
    Haha an emotional mess. Sorry. Please define emotional mess? As in the way you are raging atm? Then that is my strategy. Its fun. You cry, I win.
  • if you dont want to talk about your lack of experience you should just say it instead of being a retard with your posts
  • if you dont want to talk about your lack of experience you should just say it instead of being a retard with your posts
    No retardedness. Just no anger and no emotion except for joy at your rage. MMM
  • I am still amazed as to how your consider your hit on me as some phenomenal gracious gift provided by you for the remaining townies. Face it moron, you hit me because you do not like me. You play with rage and not with smarts. You are horrible at this game and continue to prove so each and every round.

And as for this,
    Then that is my strategy. Its fun. You cry, I win.
    You still lost.
  • Save the squabbles please, children.

I had a new idea. :) I was thinking about running a more freeform type of ww:sk where players are allowed to negotiate their own alliances, and it's simply the last two people standing who win the game. There would be intrigues and betrayals! :P And I'd deliberately encourage a lot of behind the scenes chatting and things.

I'd probably stick with most of the same roles we have here, depending on how many people signed up. Or if there's any role ideas you guys have, feel free to suggest them, or to tell me if there's any you really didn't like.
  • Save the squabbles please, children.

I had a new idea. :) I was thinking about running a more freeform type of ww:sk where players are allowed to negotiate their own alliances, and it's simply the last two people standing who win the game. There would be intrigues and betrayals! :P And I'd deliberately encourage a lot of behind the scenes chatting and things.

I'd probably stick with most of the same roles we have here, depending on how many people signed up. Or if there's any role ideas you guys have, feel free to suggest them, or to tell me if there's any you really didn't like.
    Interesting. I know I wouldnt survive one of those.
  • depends, if you get a good role, you could probably do some bartering for survival :P but yes, I'm not sure how well it would actually work out when there's even more room for sheer personal bias.
  • of course, if people don't like that idea, I could always go with your other plan: pokemon ww! :P
  • Lol, I've run Pokemon WW before. Good times.
  • I vote pokemon!
  • both would be fun....