Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Corrupted City: Saw

Comments

• oh, lets give him a lot of water and make him pee a lot, then papercut his penis out and throw him into the cat pee pool while letting his penis float inside a jar of his own pee
  • but its still day
  • I've been awfully quiet... am I dead yet?
  • Wtf
    You guys get weird at night
  • I've been awfully quiet... am I dead yet?
    lol, where did you come from?
  • Just so everyone is aware phantom was on my master role sheet during rng period so she is in the game, was just a edit fail
  • so...either...phantom is really clever and used this to town check herself even though she is scum.....or she really is just town. lol
  • nope, there is no alternative that excludes her from being evil
  • is that a triple negative....-_-
  • Can we get a vote count?
  • What you want a WW hosted by this guy or something?

• Alright rso, I'm an idiot. My apologies. I'll come back to this when I actually have time to read.
  • ##Lynch Rohan

Because he made some comment about not getting an email, which is a weirdly obvious way to go 'hey guys, I'm town!' and just feels fake.

##Elect Mages

Because he said he didn't want it.

Rsoultin, can you give me a summary of what you think things look like right now?
  • So far the votes i could count:

Lynch:

Rohan - Ixta
    tormented - rsoultin
    mages - Unreliable
    rsoultin - tmonsta

Mayor

Mages - Ixta
    Shining - Mages, shining
    tmonsta - tmonsta
    tormented - tormented
  • How much time do we have left?
  • How do we have 6 pages of posts and only 4 lynch votes? @_@ This is terrible. We need more voting to happen in fairly short order.
  • ppl think we shouldn't vote to lynch day 1 lol

or so they claim (that can be a town thought process, though, especially on this site)
  • also ##kill Unreliable

It's policy. If he's town he's not helping, and I saw something I liked from Tormented. Welcome to the game, son xP

My gut read on Cory may be wrong. His town leadery presence is missed.

Phantom probably is town? I mean, yeah, if she's scum seeing her name not on the list while she's in a scum qt would make a clever play possible, but it came rather late in the day, statistically she's more likely to be town anyway, and obviously if her name's not on the player list and she hasn't received a role pm she'll think she was left out. Slight town lean for now.
  • mages, get your ass in gear. I will never let you get by with saying one thing and doing another again xP
  • off to work. ixta, round up the rabbits please. gonna trust you and sky to do this for now
  • I voted sky for mayor :( but must havrndone it wrong

##mayor sky
  • also isn't aza still voting to kill sky or did he change that?
  • could be unreliable and aza are both bad and he was conveniently leaving him out? lol
  • i
    scanned for double tags only

rsoulting, i believe she has been left out because its unlawful to
    include the mod as part of ingame discussion, its like using the mod to
    confirm her as town.

my point, though, is that there were unused roles she might have ended
    up with even if she was posthumously added to the game
  • Vote Counts, the () brackets are for vote changes so that people can recognize who moved where.

You currently have 4 hours to get votes in.

Mayor:

Unreliable: Unreliable
    Skydragon: Skydragon, CoryNewb, Rsoultin, (Mages)
    Shining: Mages
    Rsoultin: (Dole), (Rsoultin)
    Tormented: Tormented
    Dole: Dole
    Mages: Darubian, Ixtaccihuatl

Lynch:
    Rohan: Unreliable, Ixtaccihauatl
    Skydragon: Azalieo, (Rsoultin)
    Dole: (Rsoultin)
    Rsoultin: Dole, (Tormented)
    Tormented: (Rsoultin)
    Unreliable: Rsoultin
  • she is part of the game, mod said so I believe
  • walls has been really quiet
  • uh....probably aza or walls as far as most suspicious inactives with a dishonorable mention to ixta...but I really have no idea how she plays obviously. As for the more active players....most of the people posting a lot seem good to me honestly. Haven't got a solid read yet on them.
  • eh I think dole is just being random right now until he gets a read. You could very well be right about walls since he hasn't said anything. Rohan has been pretty quiet as well. Honestly though, the private eye should hold off until they have a better read or if they think they are going to die I suppose. The odds are just too large right now that a good guy would die.