Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Corrupted City: Saw

1212223242527»

Comments

• You could have been false claiming, however. Everyone to way to gullible for that play right now
  • lol really thinking that claiming is a get out of jail free card xP

mages just fake-claimed in cruise

it's not like fake-claiming never happens. and really, some of y'all's ideas @.@ do you really think that not lynching is a good move?
  • edited February 2015
    maybe so, but no one false claimed and yet I was still doubted. Same thing with Cory, although him claiming doctor was pretty surprising.
    Meh
  • i think cory claimed doctor because the mayor voted to lynch him, and mayor vote counts for two so things could get dangerous for him pretty fast
  • this was a great ww...

and i still dont know half the things that happened hahahaha
  • this was a great ww...

and i still dont know half the things that happened hahahaha
  • I killed Aza. I'm feelin myself.
  • edited February 2015
    God damn it, Mages, you gave off scum vibes because of the lies but I still gave you the benefit of the doubt. Sorry RSoultin. Have to be more careful of him next time.

I did shoot Saw after all on Night 1. Really confused the hell out of me as to why he didn't die. Made me doubt any scum-reads I had after this point because I was so sure with Darubian and I had said on Day 1 that I'm shooting Daru regardless of what anyone says. Being Vet made sense and had Tormented not checked him again, we'd have been fucked, lol.
  • oh, and thank you darubian for picking me to play the first game :)
  • btw if the shot would of went through unreliable would of become the next saw as he won the first game
  • In that case, he was my second target I think, haha. Knowing he's Saw on Day 2, he may not have said anything convincing and I would've gone through with the shot. We won regardless so doesn't matter. Rsoultin was the star of the game, in my opinion, because she stuck to her convictions even with people saying she's wrong.

Thanks for the game, Damdred.
  • night two would have been a mess then because day would end with you wanting to kill me, then i'd bring you into the game where i would try to kill you, dragging other people into the mess and there we go, a brand new Saw movie :P
  • I'd pay to see that.
  • Mages I should a never saved you!!! Hehe
  • edited February 2015
    I can't believe you guys were ballsy and made one of your own mayor. I thought you would appoint a mayor then kill them.

(The reason I was saying see u bitches day 3 was because I was going to defend myself overnight.)
  • yeah that does make some sense....but it was rather risky since your team didn't hold the only kill actions. Plus it put you under the microscope.
  • i kinda sucked in this ww....dont wanna be the guy who only plays for real when he has a role...

it pretty much backfires anyway, would just end up either lynched/blocked or night killed
  • lol

nah i'm wrong as often (if not more often) than i'm right. and me being tunnelly despite everyone slapping my hand and saying bad rsoul is nothing new xP

the werewabbit game is a perfect example of that -_-
  • I am going to nickname rsoultin the mole because of all the tunneling lol :-p
  • Funny thing is that's RS trademark on tl to!
  • lol >> thank you Damdy

<3 good game, btw ^^
  • btw rsoultin, damdred told me about tl. I think I would like to play in the upcoming newbie student mafia game. Saw you were cohosting I believe. Any idea when it will start?
  • signups should start after office mafia starts
  • you didn't fool me for a second mages. you can't just take my job.
  • i'll be happy to ping you, tormented ^^