Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Corrupted City: Saw

Comments

• The odds are actually much worse than 11/15 to hit agood guy because you have all the bad guys day one working/voting together. So the actual odds of killing a good person day 1 are really low when you have no evidence.
  • ##unvote rsoultin

see following my own words
  • Sky for Mayor

How 'bout Ixxa, Tormented? Thoughts?
  • you're missing a couple things there. yeah, very likely to hit town day 1, no argument. most of the scummers I've caught Day 1 i couldn't convince ppl to lynch xP

however, you're missing the value of having votes to analyze, and the fact that not putting pressure on anyone means scum can skate beneath the radar. deciding on a no-lynch is just gonna have everyone sitting around waiting for EoD

any information is better than none. isn't that so?
  • What does Emoboy have to do with WW?
  • Emoboy is Ixta?
  • Emoboy is EoD
  • Score for Dole! rsoultin bites on the bait
  • i'd add cory as a gut read (my gut's good on him, not sure why, but y'all don't have to agree with me) and ixta for his reaction to my trolling lol don't think any of those four should be the lynch today if we decide to lynch (and I still think we should)

you seem to be willing to play ball, mages, which earns you at least a day 1 pass ;)
  • now i'm not 100% on a tormented lynch by a longshot. dole's explanation sort of passes muster (at least enough to wait and see what else he does) cause i tend to be a lot more bouncy/silly as town lately

i will say though that the game i was scum, he was the player i wanted shot the very first night because he was already thinking critically. so his being so unwilling to contribute this game is suspicious to me
  • sorry, ixta, her reaction lol
  • I never contribute critically until I have good guesses on who evil are. Just so happens the last few games that happened quickly. :p
  • now i'm not 100% on a tormented lynch by a longshot. dole's explanation sort of passes muster (at least enough to wait and see what else he does) cause i tend to be a lot more bouncy/silly as town lately

i will say though that the game i was scum, he was the player i wanted shot the very first night because he was already thinking critically. so his being so unwilling to contribute this game is suspicious to me
    The bolded was referring to Tormented -_-
  • edited February 2015
    *Shrugs*, I could see one person pushing the conversation being bad, and the others hanging back like mages said. I still think we should put the mayor vote in the bad people's hands to see what they pick. Would they be cheeky enough to promote one of their own? Would they be silly enough to confirm a town? It won't happen at this point, and I still think we should avoid a day 1 lynch.
  • no it's cool dole, lol, i switched subjects without letting anyone know cause i'm a goober ^^
  • *Shrugs*, I could see one person pushing the conversation being bad, and the others hanging back like mages said. I still think we should put the mayor vote in the bad people's hands to see what they pick. Would they be cheeky enough to promote one of their own? Would they be silly enough to confirm a town? It won't happen at this point, and I still think we should avoid a day 1 lynch.
    I'd rather leave it with Sky, personally. I think the time for mayor plays is past cause people were too quick to jump on that from the start, and his never claiming a role falsely just kind of negates everything else.
  • without much to go on with the mayor stuff (cause as I said, until sky lies about that, he can be trusted) where do you propose we get our info from, cory? xP
  • So I've not really been busy enough today to say I couldn't post. I've just been watching because there is no sense in spouting off at the mouth with so little to work with. I eat my steaks medium rare and as I may from time to time enjoy a little extra blood ww is not the game to go blue in.

I don't think sb is evil, just inactive.

Rsoultin hasn't been really put to the block yet so her innocence is difficult to judge. The girl has gumption.

Sky stands out in a sense he is acting as a six year old standing in a corner annoyingly deflating a small balloon.

And there is something about this game that has me wondering.

Which roles are actually in the game? Damdred said it was all done by rng, yet we are all a bit blind. We have no way of confirming how many players are actually town.

Last but not least Mages for mayor. I think of anyone here he seems to be a bit clean.
  • Lol...SB isn't playing at all. :p
  • lol, it's precisely because SB isn't playing at all, followed by the useless mod coaching post, that tormented got my lynch vote ;)
  • GUYS!!! Look at the first letter of Darubs 2nd, 3rd, and 4th paragraphs. IRS...HE MUST BE EVIL!
  • it also spells out SIRSAWWL xP Dole...you saying he's saw? xP
  • SB ain't even playing yo! And don't dare get me killed night one! lol. I think our most advantageous play as town is to let there not be a mayor, bc when we have a mayor scum likes to pick them off real early, which makes medic think he has to protect mayor which takes up a night action. Better to let the protection fly elsewhere and have no mayor that way evil can't assume our actions so quickly, and theyll have to determine 'Ok whos most likely to get that persons protection? Lets take out this guy instead then'

The fewer viable targets we give them, the better off were going to be.
    Scum picks mayor if we don't have one, at least Day 1. This may be viable after Day 1.
  • Mages you do realize if we don't pick one scum gets to pick. At least that's what I read.
  • what if they do? xP how will we decide which side of the WIFOM it falls on? lol
  • Mages, quit playing dumb. If I were playing evil I wouldn't let that stand. It causes the town to question the choice entirely.
  • it should still be sky. he's practically confirmed himself already, which makes me think he's VT or he's just dumb xP

i'd much rather force people to vote mayor in thread if we have to have a mayor than let it be chosen in a scum discussion
  • I don't get why they're is a bit of comfort with sky. He just stands out to me but I haven't decided yet.
  • sky claimed 100% town

sky has yet to fake-claim

could this be the game? sure. then he'll never be trusted again ;) for him to lose that credibility on Day 1 under no pressure is unlikely
  • NWIDIAADOV