Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Corrupted City: Saw

Comments

• When will we find out mages fate?
  • This kind of stuff has to be incorporated into future games because that really was awesome.
  • It was....interesting lol
  • (Mages fate will be known when day break happens)
  • ok, i'll go drink myself into a coma now...
  • stop, ghost, you're not here, you're not here, you're not here...

get out of my head!!!!
  • could of just been pure luck...you were elected mayor mages...the medic could of just picked you as a default save.
  • you dont even know if you still exist, where are you even speaking from?

WHERE IS THIS VOICE COMING FROM?
  • I don't know if unreliable has started drinking already or going insane from pressure....
  • (As mages is unaware if he was saved or not, mages please refrain until day post)
  • edited February 2015
  • mine is also permanently hidden since my first scum game (log-in)
  • Well, that was just epic.
  • Dole don't hide.
  • EBWOP = Edit by way of post

Since we're not supposed to edit in these games :)

So...what was the reason for pushing Rohan? (Not criticizing, lol, as even though he wasn't on my list of potential scumlets, he's not a bad choice in any game ;) imo) Still would like to hear why.
  • It was a bad pick, but I wasn't really happy with the sky or unreliable picks either. Rohan at least seemed somewhat scummy to me.
  • Yeah, as did I you bunch of dicks. Seriously, one fabulous game I play and I'm never to be trusted unless, well. Ever.

In the meantime I will remove all discredit towards sky. You had a pretty ballsy play in that room.
  • I only voted him because we were 2-2 to be lynched or something. Daru voting to lynch me for silly reasons meant that I would be lynched so I voted Rohan. Didn't think he was Mafia or anything, just did it to save myself.
  • Things were happening quickly and you had to think fast. Loved every second of it, haha.
  • darub, why did you think sky was scum? or, better yet, why shouldn't we lynch you? xP
  • I gotta say. I like games...pick me next Mr. (or Mrs.) Saw!
  • lol dole is saw <- for post-game cred
  • This game is turning out great...much better than anything saw is putting on. MWAHAHAHAHA! DANCE PUPPETS DANCE!
  • :: Keeps the Mages puppet falling.::
  • darub, why did you think sky was scum? or, better yet, why shouldn't we lynch you? xP
    I'm not here to hurt the town. I just really need to allocate time for this game in a better manner. Personally I use this game as a distraction from the current stress of my life.

As for why I thought sky was evil, well I play by my gut. It generally puts me in the right side of things and unfortunately I was wrong. Anyone who has teamed with me know how calculated I am with this game.

It was day one and I very much stand on the side of ixta in the thinking that placing hard pressure on players is the only way to get resolution.

I can't stand players such as Meadows or Dole. Granted I line both them outside of ww but they both also know I feel this playstyle is shit and only causes the town to go nuts in wasting a day considering them. That's how evil plays, but distraction. I pushed for it last game while I waa evil.

I'm not evil, but keeping me around is better than dwindling the heavy pressure players such as myself. Go for the town fools delicately and focus on players that do nothing that push the conversation towards dead ends.
  • Damn, he's convinced me. Now I feel bad.
  • your response seems genuine, and yet it has me wondering why when you keep saying that you're committed to this game and reading everything, that the conclusions you're coming to seem to suggest otherwise
  • mages is a bad guy who took my job and is using the sawunger games as a coverup let's kill him guys