Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Corrupted City: Saw

edited February 2015 in General

Rules:

No PMS or outside communication. If you are caught you will be mod killed immediately no matter what team you are (unless you are in the scum QT). The game should not be influenced by outside forces at work.

Roles will be determined on number of sign ups.

Play to win.

Please vote with ## It makes it a lot easier to find in the thread.

On day one you can elect a city mayor, he stays as mayor for the duration of the game and his vote counts as two. In the place of a tie he chooses who to kill.

If you do not post enough i'll mod kill you. If you don't vote i'll kill you.

no editing posts.

Comments

• Quick someone post an amusing in gif that I an quote
    Believe it or not, out of the skill of gif finding, I cannot find one :(
  • i wanna play the game
  • Quick someone post an amusing in gif that I an quote
    Believe it or not, out of the skill of gif finding, I cannot find one :(
  • great movie
  • In I guess (please don't kill me for running bad games)
  • Ahem, there is no WW in action currently whyyy?
  • I'm waiting for more sign ups obviously. But i'll start it tomorrow if it doesn't fill up more meh
  • You, aim, now
  • i'd rather hold the game until enough sign ups than start with fewer than expected...

for example, my game would have ran better with a couple more guests
  • I"ll play. Darubian keeps telling me about it. :P
  • I"ll play. Darubian keeps telling me about it. :P
    You are all welcome
  • edited February 2015
    Darubian
    Ixtaccihuatl
    Mages
    Unreliable
    Rohan
    Walls
    Azalieo
    Tormented
    CoryNewb
    Rmagician
    SkydragonX
    Shining
    Rsoultin
    Dole
    Meadows
    Phantom

If I missed anyone let me know. 15 isn't that bad to balance around
  • edited February 2015
    Roles and Setup: Not all roles will be used and will be randomized what roles town and mafia end up with

Town Side:

First Responder: You have a rough job in this city but you do the best that you can with all of the grisly murders that are going on. But every now and again and you get lucky and beat the bad guys to the victims. You are a medic and can save one person from one KP per night, if two kp are on them they die though.

Vet- he was an army vet...he took a lot of shots to still be alive but he still can bring it. If he gets shot once he can survive still any more he dies...

Rookie Cop- You haven't had time to be corrupted by this city, you think your partner is in on the take but you aren't sure you have no proof. Unconfirmed Mason Partner.

Detective- This guy can check one person per night and see what his alignment is.

Private Eye- You have fallen on hard times and have taken up the case of Saw because of personal loss. He killed your daughter, you have a gun you have two bullets. Once per night you can use your gun to shoot someone.

Corrupted Cops:

Smuggler: This guy was in charge of the evidence room but he has started smuggling things out of the room and planting it in peoples desk. This will cause that person to return with a red check on his alignment.

Undercover: Hes spent so much time under cover that everyone believes his lies even himself. He has a reputation for being a great cop who brings everyone down but he secretly has taken over what he has taken down. He returns as green checks

Strong arm: He does whatever his team tells him to do. Just a regular jo.

Third Party:

Saw: Are you ready for the games to begin? You could kill someone every night....or play some games, after all you won't last forever you know.

Three packages will be randomly handed out you can use them or pass the present on to another person all three put in play d2. Once opened disappear that phase
  • I"ll probably start tonight and go on and start sending out roles before I go home from school
  • If you did not receive a pm you are an ordinary town person.

If you have any questions my box is open.

We will start around 3:00 pm sk time. so 5:00 eastern etc.
  • Do you want to play a game?
  • so for voting its
    ##person
    for the kill?
    also, what if the mayor dies, are we allowed to pick a new one?