Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Corrupted City: Saw

Comments

• actually lol, you set me up to be mislynched, dole, when you're openly calling me town, you're really just screwing yourself over once I flip ;) can't even argue that you thought I was scum
  • Hey! I tried to save you the time that you got mislynched here!
    how is that relevant to this game/this situation?
  • I don't have to argue anything! I can just watch the pretty flames as it all comes crashing down. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Games...games...gamesssss.....it's all games to be played to be played to be played. Play the game puppet...dance on the strings I pull!
  • And it's only relevant to the game the same way you being mislynched once here is relevant. It's not.
  • lol if you flip saw i'm going to be so annoyed with myself for thinking that's a joke xP -kicks-
  • edited February 2015
    *It would help if I had seen the movie(s) so I could make actual quotes to really mess with you people. :p
  • xP it's relevant in the sense that I don't care. if you want to hang yourself that's your prerogative ^^
  • I guess I'm nothing but a problem

• lol, well, so people other than dole who actually may be scum after all xP

you should be voting to kill tormented with me if you don't have a good reason not to. he's not doing anything to figure out the game, his first three posts were particularly bad, and he tried to argue that anyone lynching him is scum (an obvious fallacy even if he were town, which I doubt he is

if you do have a good reason not to, I'd like to hear it ^^
  • Ok, so all I did was share the thought that was sb was inactive and I was labled dumb. What about the others before me? What about when you questioned the whereabouts of sb?

It wasn't even discussed much after you even said it.
  • You know what, rso you seem to be causing a lot of confusion and are all over the place
  • Ok, so all I did was share the thought that was sb was inactive and I was labled dumb. What about the others before me? What about when you questioned the whereabouts of sb?

It wasn't even discussed much after you even said it.
    Darubian.

Check the list of players.

Then read the thread you've supposedly been reading.

Not only is SB not in this game, but I never questioned his whereabouts. That was Tormented. An irrelevant question that I have followed up on with a vote to kill and pressure.

If Tormented or Darub flips scum and I'm not here to point it out, folks, look to the other for your next scum xP
  • I believe Mages initially brought up SB by calling mine and RSoultins argument much like one that SB and I used to have every game even when we were both good. And then we discussed him a tiny bit...and then you just called him inactive without noticing that he was never in the game. This is why skimming never works.
  • Look at that...I'm bouncing everywhere and Darubian accuses Rsoul of being confusing.

• Okay Damdred. I am gonna post just this once to say I DID sign up for this and I DID message you after game start to tell you you missed it. Thank you.
  • ##Kill Damdred for missing Phantom

• Lol I'll bet my entire existence on sk that I'm good. Is that enough for you rsoultin? why shouldn't we lynch you? You are all over the place trying to cast blame everywhere. I still look at you and aza as the two most likely to be scum.
  • lol if we could expect you to hold to that, maybe?

oh, you certainly can lynch me. you may even be able to convince (fellow? lol unlikely) townies to with that "casting blame everywhere" argument. doesn't make it a good one or right, given I've also given townreads and am clearly probing for scum, but town loves to herpaderp lol

I find it interesting how you and darubian are taking the same line, here, and a clearly erroneous one at that. If you're scum, i'm betting your role is one that your team doesn't want to lose ;)
  • but I'm not scum so this is erroneous
  • you're not doing anything to convince me you're not

everything you've done is not alignment-indicative at best

and scummy at worst

it's not that hard to get me to change my mind. that you haven't yet is probably the biggest scum mark against you
  • This is Bob Dole with your Channel 4 News at 6. This just in RSoultin thinks Tormented is monstrous but Tormented refutes such findings as fallacious. Good gracious how spacious is the bodacious and vivacious figure of the curvaceous wench who is sitting upon yon bench talking about warfare in the trench with the Dame Judi Dench. It really doesn't matter what I say because you are all deaf.

• edited February 2015
    I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it. Sex in the air, I don't care I love the smell of it. Sticks an stones may break my bones but chains an whips excite me :)
  • lol you can achieve great credibility and less predictability simply by rarely claiming but still never fake-claiming ;)
    Pretty much, yeah. That's how I used to play but Unreliable and a couple of others constantly suspecting me forced me to change the way I play. I'd rather go back to the old days - Barely claim and argue more. :)
    constantly is such a strong word...its easy to suspect people when you're evil
  • Sigh this is ridiculous. I'm just going to go enjoy my birthday later.
  • Okay Damdred. I am gonna post just this once to say I DID sign up for this and I DID message you after game start to tell you you missed it. Thank you.
    lol, doesnt help much to message him AFTER the game started :P
  • i'm 100% sure mages is good. i seered him last game, so he's clean
  • it does when I signed up before it started.
  • i'm 100% sure mages is good. i seered him last game, so he's clean
    I believe it!

• it does when I signed up before it started.
    Lets throw damdred in a pool of cat pee!!!!!
  • First let's give him 5 paper cuts and then throw him in the pool of cat pee.