Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Corrupted City: Saw

Comments

• We haven't even been told mayor is something that will transfer from day to day.
  • I'm playing evolve. But damred said there HAS to be a mayor.
  • ...Part of the ship, part of the crew....

I'll put my vote to ##SkydragonX Mayor then.
    I'm disappointed in you
  • I am. Your voting on a day one I'll reveal as town.
  • I think I'll change things around from next game and not claim 100% either way. Don't want things to become too predictable because it takes the fun out of everything.
  • **Scrolled up...

Still no email -.-
  • I think I'll change things around from next game and not claim 100% either way. Don't want things to become too predictable because it takes the fun out of everything.
    lol you can achieve great credibility and less predictability simply by rarely claiming but still never fake-claiming ;)
  • Oh, and I'm pretty suspicious of Daru. It may be nothing but the SB thing doesn't sit right with me. I just feel that he would've noticed.
  • i think his posting seems off, too, honestly. he didn't post again until mentioned, posted a wall of text, is clearly missing things, and the mages for mayor vote hardly makes sense

if i know your claiming tell daru has to lol
  • lol you can achieve great credibility and less predictability simply by rarely claiming but still never fake-claiming ;)
    Pretty much, yeah. That's how I used to play but Unreliable and a couple of others constantly suspecting me forced me to change the way I play. I'd rather go back to the old days - Barely claim and argue more. :)
  • Agreed, Rsoultin.
  • i think his posting seems off, too, honestly. he didn't post again until mentioned, posted a wall of text, is clearly missing things, and the mages for mayor vote hardly makes sense

if i know your claiming tell daru has to lol
    I think this is the first time I've committed to a game in months due to known personal reasons. I'm in this because a friend runs a great game.

And I did notice sb was inactive. Our did I miss a post somewhere?
  • sb is not in the game. i think that's been said several times now

he is literally

not

part

of

this

game
  • i dunnae, sky, kinda weird that he says he's been reading the thread closely and is committed but can't get simple things...though i kinda think this amount of herpaderp is more likely to come from town than scum

tormented is probably the better lynch today
  • Lynching me will just prove you are scum. I'm definitely town.
  • lol lynching you will prove i'm either scum or wrong, nice try though

you wouldn't be the first I've changed my mind on, today, but you have to actually give me a reason to townread you ;)
  • EBWOP:
    If you're town, it proves I'm either scum or wrong...so essentially proves nothing.
  • Whatever I'm good you can believe me or not.
  • I enjoy that we have a good idea on who's scum on day 1 :P
  • i don't ^^ you're also worth keeping around as town, cause you actually help solve the game, which you're not doing right now

yo, dole, how long you going to vote to kill "town rsoultin"?
  • I don't have anything to say yet :P. I skimmed a little bit, but nothing out of the ordinary for a Day 1.
  • lol, rohan, that's bs xP

there's plenty here to at least have an opinion on, even if your conclusion is just that you're not sure
  • Umm...why not? I don't think you are leading in votes...you are a safe placeholder until something else comes along.
  • Because it's like a 4-way tie between me, Mages, Sky and Tormented right now? (I'm pretty sure) and the only one that should have any is Tormented xP
  • also pretty sure you can unvote so a "placeholder" excuse isn't a good one -shrugs-
  • I can unvote! You are correct. La la la la

SWEAT RSOULTIN SWEAT!
  • lol I don't really care, honestly. now that I've been mislynched once (read: twice, but once here, thank you mages >>) -shrugs-

town would do better forcing mafia to nk me though xP
  • Hey! I tried to save you the time that you got mislynched here!