Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Matrix WW (Smith Wins)

1131415161719»

Comments

• Why didn't you use your convert mike?
    I did on unreliable.
  • Har har har. You love holding those converts til the end.
  • Lolz meadows has been evil 4 out of last 5 games too
    Nuh uh! I've been in on a team role, but not evil. I was the vigi in Ian's pirates game, and a mason in the minecraft game :D
  • I had the neb crew pinned pretty early. Ixta was right about that :P

It was a good save on Unreliable though. I don't know if Pie knew what he was doing or just lucked on that one!
  • edited June 2014
    when did you get me as crew?

i'm interested
  • The day before the night we attempted
  • hum...that one big post about ixta and cypher
  • Yeah, when that banter started going is when I really actually started paying attention to the daytime chats. I thought Skydragon/Narshe/You were Neb. I wasn't 100% sure at the time, but it seemed to be the right guess.
  • I like didn't even really say much, just that the game was hyphy and stuff o.O Straight hax.
  • That's some mega-hax right there.
  • edited June 2014
    Mages
    <. INCOMING TRANSMISSION BEING SENT ....... ACCEPT: Y/N .>

PeeEyeEee June 27

Computer accept transmission

Mages June 27

*Image comes into focus* 

Hello Pie! Thank you for talking with me. I was hoping we could chat a little about the events that would transpire tonight should I get your vote for mayor. Before I begin, do you have questions for me?

. . . . . Press Return to Continue

PeeEyeEee June 27

Im listening.. *puts down his book and leans in in anticipation*

Mages June 27

I am impressed, to put down a book is a severe act of respect. Thank you.

So let me ask a question, without thought of if i think you are good or evil, or any portion of this communication leaving this chat. Oops, i need to add damdred- one minute . Do you believe my story?

PeeEyeEee June 27

I have no reason to disbelieve it. I am very suspicious of people these days with all the killing and attempted killing going on, I have to be ready in case I see someone in danger.

(Sorry for the slow responses, Im trying to cook dinner)

PeeEyeEee June 27

*leans back and grimaces*

I hope I didn't reveal to much. He doesn't suspect...

Mages June 27

*Slices an apple*

So, today its my crews intention to perform a mass lynch, innocent folk may die, but were trying to catch evil all at once. I dont think you are meant to be lynched today, so you may rest easy, but if you are good, or evil, I do intend to see you tonight. So there's no putting that off, it's going to happen. Before I do, do you want to spare me the time and tell me what I will be seeing?

PeeEyeEee June 27

Let me just say... Unreliable wasn't ever alone.

*ends transmission*

Mages June 27

*Stares at the screen long after it has gone black, wondering what the heck the last transmission meant.*

Mages and I's PMs...

Now remember no one knew who the Tank was and Mages wanted the Tank to PM him. In the game I said the Tank should not reveal because he didn't know gor sure who was good.
  • of course i win
  • Good job Smith, way to win.
  • lol pie...

SkyDragonX June 27
    Unreliable, if you want to join, let me know. I'll add you to the Chat.

Also, by the looks of it, Tank saved you in-game. :)
    UnreliableUnreliable June 27
    its ok, i'm not joining

seems so...is tank a part of this team of yours?
    SkyDragonXSkyDragonX June 27
    No, he's the only one that we still have to find.
    now isnt that interesting
    maybe he'll contact me after this murder attemp...
  • And I did, in a roleplay... I never revealed to you either. It was tha Tank following up on someone he saved to see if you were all right.
  • i was expecting...it happened...and i was like, "oh, ok, this guy talking to me, no big deal"

clueless hahaha
  • PeeEyeEee June 27

I have no reason to disbelieve it. I am very suspicious of people these days with all the killing and attempted killing going on, I have to be ready in case I see someone in danger.

Mages didn't you ever think when he said that last line there he could possibly be tank, and therefore we coulda not had that many tied votes to kill him with everyone? :p
  • no I think you were BLINDED BY THE LIGHT!!!