Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Matrix WW (Smith Wins)

Comments

• edited June 2014
    Fair enough, I should have pm'd you on the forums. But you have yet to state your defense as to why we shouldn't Lynch you.
    If I was evil would I vote Mages mayor with kill powers?

And my defense is stated above.
  • Fair enough, I should have pm'd you on the forums. But you have yet to state your defense as to why we shouldn't Lynch you.
    Absolutely. That's one more person he can kill which saves you as an agent the trouble.

• Loafery- if you'd ever respond to what i Send you instead of running bs like this you would have your proof by now. Everyone thats in my chat has my story corroborated each update by the events shown in the story.

I made my leap of faith to u but u didnt give me any proof afterwards how am i to believe u

And u getting turned its just preposterous its too game changing and damdred would never allow it
  • Loafery- if you'd ever respond to what i Send you instead of running bs like this you would have your proof by now. Everyone thats in my chat has my story corroborated each update by the events shown in the story.

I made my leap of faith to u but u didnt give me any proof afterwards how am i to believe u

And u getting turned its just preposterous its too game changing and damdred would never allow it
    Loafery- if you'd ever respond to what i Send you instead of running bs like this you would have your proof by now. Everyone thats in my chat has my story corroborated each update by the events shown in the story.

But he did, and I'll confirm it.
  • Sci, if you're on my side, vote me with protection, i dont need the power to kill. I have the crew of the neb & neo for that.

Mages for Mayor with Protection powers Though beware, who you have seen may not be correct, as indicated by Loafery's message to me.
    Fair enough, I should have pm'd you on the forums. But you have yet to state your defense as to why we shouldn't Lynch you.
    Absolutely. That's one more person he can kill which saves you as an agent the trouble.

You have implicated yourself as evil by messaging me and asking if I was really Agent Smith. Therefore, I assume you're in cahoots with Loafery. I originally voted for Kill powers so Mages could take you out as well.
  • My innocence has been proven not once but twice on separate nights by both the Oracle and the architect.
  • @ Loaf : You never responded! My giving you proof was dependent on you responding.

Explain how it is preposterous when Smith can convert, but Neo can't - yet Neo can invent? Didn't last game I allow the Village of Port Royal to Convert Jack Sparrow back to the side of good once Tyrsis had converted HIM to evil? Don't Damdred & I run games in a VERY Similar fashion?

The architect and oracle both saw.

Neo and smith bpth invented. And someone was slightly changed.

Night ends day 2

Thank you Sci, I will remember what you said.

U guys say u saw me and yet u dont impart any info my way and i am supposed to blindly believe u guys? Come on thats just not fair
  • U have a red pill lets say

U can give it to someone and they turn good

But am i to believe out of all the ppl she chose u to be turned miraculously?

No way in hell can neo be that good at odds
  • I am mostly gonna have to agree with Sci on things. I've purposely ignored any and all AIM messages regarding ww. The level of PMs and other messages I've been sent is pretty gamebreaking.
  • lynch aza

mayor mages protection powers
  • Changing my vote.

lynch loafery for the retarded halfassed troll PM. Pms shouldnt be part of the game
  • Still haven't kept up to date so I'll just mirror the last vote and mayor.

lynch aza mayor mages
  • Unless Neo & I already made contact which is what i have been saying! SB also reached out to people on Day one! Me being one of them, we were the original group of confirmed goodies!
    that there is the gamebreaker why would u reveal as architect to neo it doesn't make any goddamn sense
  • Changing my vote.

lynch loafery for the retarded halfassed troll PM. Pms shouldnt be part of the game
    why cos goodies are taking the most adv of the pms? only a baddie like u and sci would respond to my pms like that
  • edited June 2014
    Changing my vote.

why cos goodies are taking the most adv of the pms? only a baddie like u and sci would respond to my pms like that
    Defeats the purpose imo.
  • Changing my vote.

Defeats the purpose imo.
    Face it baddies lost this game
  • edited June 2014
    Could not care less, string me up by villager toes. If it's part of the game for the Seer to be able to form his own team, good will win 100% of the games that the seer doesn't get random-killed by day 3 or 4, maybe day 5 at the latest.

These games were more amusing for me, personally, without the PM spam.

lynch zeal, damdred for mayor with mod powers

furthermore: what is the logic behind allowing a good team to know each other, when the reason they don't know each other is because they outnumber the baddies like 3:1 or more?
  • edited June 2014
    I'm getting a bit fed the fuck up with all you bitches. You read the rules at the start. If you didn't like them you should have asked to be mod killed instead of pissing and moaning.

So let's suspend today and to hell with the lynches.

If you want out then bold your name below so this game can move on.
  • edited June 2014
    Their cunning and ability to control the game is what makes the day time discussion exciting, tbh.

Just personal opinion, the majority of you seem gungho about forming your own teams outside of the game and that's fine. There's really no discussion needed with the way it sounds like you guys are playing the game, but rather just a long drawn out conclusion.

Ps. I like the qq, keep it flowing
  • *walks away from Unreliable deep in thought after their conversation. Take a newspaper from Cory, leafing through it and almost runs into Loafery with his sign "You are Agent Smith, the end is here". While reading the paper, has a thought*

Why hasn't the "Confirmed" Good Guy Mages been targetted? We haven't seen Mages having to be prorected? I would think the bad guys would want to kill good guys...
  • Mages, why are you and the neb crew still voting to lynch me?
  • im an computer werewolfs
  • Zeality, I'm not usually a fan of pm's either, but this ww game made me change my mind. They certainly contributed to making a far more interesting game because you just didn't know which side the person you are conversing with is aligned with. Thankfully, it seems to have all come together for everyone involved.
  • edited June 2014
    *Rereads the headlines of the newspaper*
    *walks up, newspapers in hand*

"Step right up! Read all about it! Man dissapears in ally while suited men gave chase!"

*waves newspaper in the face of pie and unreliable*

"Can I interest you boys in a paper??"
    hmm Unreliable was the one who had to be saved accordibg to him. Rumors say it was the Tank who protected Unreliable and Mages has no idea who the Tank is. Wonders if Mages will use that as a selling point in his proclamation of being "The Confirmed Good Guy" even though Mages, nor any of his crew, had anything to do with the protection used on Unreliable

He was saved last night for a reason... Unreliable for Mayor, Lynch Mages as I don't trust him. Besides he hasn't pulled me aside to talk with me (no pm)

(If you want to PM me, make sure you do so in a roleplay as I wont respond otherwise ask Unreliable)
    How did I die again?
    you pulled your own plug and destroyed the last brain cell you had left.
  • How did I die again?
    cause you were an idiot and pissed off the MOD.... plus you didnt vote
  • Guys, you should just ignore him. He's looking for a reaction from people.
  • edited June 2014
    I would advise Tank to contact Mages asap. No-one wants you to be killed off by accident.
  • Well lets give him a heartwarming reaction cos hewas a twat first

If i were mod i wouldnt give a first timer a role either anyway lets leave it at that u have to prove urself ur worthy