Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Matrix WW (Smith Wins)

Comments

• this is just unbelievable...

how did you all let 14 people agree into killing 7 people when there were supposedly 3 bad guys total?

• edited June 2014
    and why cant i stop laughing?
  • this is just unbelievable...

how did you all let 14 people agree into killing 7 people when there were supposedly 3 bad guys total?

You could have stopped this yesterday by just voting. You are just as guilty as those who initiated like those who sat silent without defending themselves. Calling blame on something that will quite possibly end this with a win for good is what you should be focused on. Not staying a lynching mob on the rest of the innocent town.
  • edited June 2014
    "Mayor: The mayor will be a bit different this game, the mayor can have three powers. The ability to seer, kill or protect. The only catch is that the mayor is bound by the decision that the town makes. For example The town votes Mayor damdred, kill powers if the majority decides on killing power then it is so. If their is a vote tie the mayor decides who gets lynched, if their is a tie for powers he gets none for the night."

this, mages intentionally killed everyone.
  • Trying to talk sense to you is a waste of time.
  • The oracle Cory was walking along from his hideout where he had just spied on someone. A dark figure emerged infront of him "Didn't see this coming did you?" Smith walked forward his hand plunging into the chest of cory killing him instantly.

The crew had finally decided to act and act they did. They cornered White the villager and shot him to death. With great remorse they moved back to their ship and set off.

Narshe knew what was going to happen after they had picked up the invention. The big red button called out to be pushed. And push it he did.... but nothing seemed to happen maybe it was a dud. Red letters began to appear on the side of the box, "Program terminated have a nice day". Narshe relieved nothing evil happened reclined back in their chair, Narshe or Morpheous as the crew called him just sat there for a minute when two dark shadows appeared behind him. "goodbye" and with a shot the agents killed him.

Neo knew what he had to do this night and he did it he tracked down Meadows the agent and killed her good just like a angry bear agent should be.

Day Begins
  • Count (dead villager_
    Sky (dead mouse)
    Ty (dead villager)
    Unreliable
    Mages
    Pheonix
    SB (dead villager
    Az (dead)
    Phantom
    Pie (dead tank)
    Cory( dead oracle)
    Daru
    Loaf (dead villager)
    Meadows (dead agent)
    Ixtaccihuatl (dead villager)
    Kloudi
    WhitWidow420 (dead villager)
    Dogtown (dead villager)
    Scientology (dead villager)
    Kurizujin7 (dead villager)
    Zeal (dead villager)
    Narshe (dead morpheous)
  • Unreliable for mayor, kill power
  • you skipped the fact i was the one that refused to join chat and only got part of it because skydragon went behind my back
  • Mages, unreliable is right. He is the only person with a kill power left in this game. As much as I dislike it we need him right now. There is no conversion and he is confirmed good.

unreliable mayor - kill
  • i was acting on worst case scenario while the rest of crew was alive and following you.

now they all dead.
  • Lynch kloudi unreliable she is the only confirmed evil.
  • lynch Klondi and unreliable for mayor kill power

• The day has ended due to majority vote.

Unreliable has kill powers

Kloudi the agent was killed only one evil remains
  • The night was short lived.

Darubian or Smith knew what he had to do. He walked infront of Trinity and stuck his hand into her chest turning Unreliable into a copy of himself. "This is game over boys"

One by one smith went into Phantoms house killing her. His copy walked up to the turned architect and Neo and ended both.

Game over, i'll post actions later soon as i get on my comp. Good game all
  • The biggest question is the day one invention from smith.

Smiths invention was a program that made him look like a villager. I had to balance this so I changed how he was seered to say "He appears to be a villager" instead of giving the actual hes a villager. And I gave the off switch to the neb crew as they normally would of acted quicker. But as they languished they kept the program going.
  • beautiful invention lol
  • Damn, all my reads were right, I should have been more agressive.
  • new rule in ww. PHantom isn't always evil, daru is
  • I'm fucked
  • You, sly dog, kept pointing out that your innocence was seen by both. *Sigh*

People, if you spreadsheet this game it will show you quite a bit. I'm shit at getting reads on individuals so i use the odds. A spreadsheet would have also shown there was one to many villagers.

Mages, you got frazzled on the last day and followed blindly. Your wife went with you because you two are so like minded. Next game, no matter what happens don't make a decision after a mind fuck like that.
  • a spreadsheet wouldnt know if there was 1 too many villagers
  • if you were a bad guy in a good guy chat its possibl
    It would have to. Phantom was the only village left. I was shown as one and she was a well. A spreadsheet would have shown that.

Lrn2maths
    It would have to. Phantom was the only village left. I was shown as one and she was a well. A spreadsheet would have shown that.

Lrn2maths
    after phantom was shown to be villager and 3 were left

the 3 were obviously the baddies that were left. even if u had a spreadsheet u wouldnt know that there was an extra villager at night.

Maybe today things were different, and had ppl thought logically and thought what if one of the villagers arent a villager...then you'd have daru or phant as an evil but no one extended on that theory so good game lol
  • Loaf... You are an idiot.
  • Loaf... You are an idiot.
    For truth.
  • edited June 2014
    Some thoughts

- Even though it was awesome to see that Hepta-Lynch (And partially contribute to us losing), it was still funny to see though.
    - I don't blame Mages for believing that Darubian was a Villager because it's an easy mistake to make. Had I activated the gift on Night 1 (And died as I thought I would), I believe no-one would've thought about spying Darubian again until today anyway once people realized that Smith is still out there.
    - Seeing WhiteWidow revealed as a Villager was shocking. Total mind-fuck. Made you look back and realize that a spy went wrong somewhere.
    - Unreliable, even if no-one whatsoever knew who you were right now, you would've been presumed evil and either killed off or converted anyway had you not been spied on on Night 2 or whatever. I still believe you should've contributed to the discussion in our Group Chat when I asked you to come over. Maybe you would've noticed something that the rest of us didn't. But at least you killed two good guys with very important roles on the last night. :p
    - Just cannot trust Darubian ever again.
  • edited June 2014
    I'll explain why.

In this game there were 22 players and nine roles. That leaves 13 villagers. Over the course of this game 12 of them have been killed and that left both phantom and I confirmed as a villager.

What's wrong there?

Edit: I'm at written without my laptop so those numbers may be slightly off but still the point remains.
  • why would u need to spreadsheet ww

u can just count the number of villagers...duh